Springtime for Hitler and the Last Movie you Saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm half-way through Munich at the moment. Gonna finish it in the morning, then check out Apocalypto.

Watched Collateral the other day. Holy fucking shit, that was an incredible movie. Instant favorite, really wonderful. And earlier this week, I revisited an old favorite, Jurassic Park. Always fun.

As for stuff at the cinema, I need to go see 300 (in Imax) and Meet the Robinsons (in Disney Digital 3D), while I still have the chance. Then I'm gonna see TMNT half a dozen more times, cause it's hit the local $1 theatre.

[quote name='whoknows']28 Weeks Later.

I didn't care for 28 days, but I ended up liking this one a lot.[/quote]
I feel pretty much the same way. I just saw 28 Weeks Later last night and thought it was far better then days.

28 Weeks Later
8/10

Some parts were ridiculous and made me chuckle, and it was a tad too pretentious for a sequel to a mainstream zombie film, but it was still a pretty solid film.

panlabyrinth3uafj0zl3.jpg

Brilliant.

Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End

It was awesome. I know there's gonna be a lot of disagreeing over this movie, but I found it fucking entertaining as fuck.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Saw that movie, didn't really do much for me. It was meh.[/QUOTE]My family said the same thing, whereas I absolutely loved it. To each his own, I guess.

Epic Movie
7/10

I don't see what the big deal about this movie was, it wasn't nearly as bad as the more highly-rated Scary Movie 4 or even Date Movie. I think just the concept of it pissed people off; it was mildly entertaining and had some nice laughs and then ended. An enjoyable rental

no the worst acting ever was Ultraviolet

nothing is worse. watching it i thought to myself, they would actually have to be trying HARD to make it that bad.

Over the last few weeks I've seen:

Spiderman 3 - Enjoyed it, but it wasn't nearly as good as the others, but still ok, 7/10

Shrek 3 - Even though it was a let down, I still enjoyed it, just not nearly as much as 2, which I think is the best of the 3. 6/10

Knocked Up - I thought this was very funny and you could definitely tell it was the same guys that did 40 Year Old Virgin.
"Whats a prick?" little girl to Ben "It's a penis" "Penis, haha *smirks*." little girl
9/10

And I'm going to see Mr. Brooks tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back