Sprint/Skate 2 Contest: Win Free MS Points

dev1n540

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
i want to find out the website to see if there is a way to cheat this and win multiple times and get thousands of ms points :)

thanks OP, i will also try and find out the website and post it if i can. ive checked everything including the skate 2 website and theres only 1 forum post saying the exact same thing as u.

[quote name='dwb6']thanks OP, i will also try and find out the website and post it if i can. ive checked everything including the skate 2 website and theres only 1 forum post saying the exact same thing as u.[/QUOTE]

yea megalodon540 thats me too lol i couldnt find anyhting on it either

[quote name='dev1n540']yea megalodon540 thats me too lol i couldnt find anyhting on it either[/QUOTE]
oh lol, that makes sense now.

Cool, thanks OP and thanks Sdawg for the link.

[quote name='Sdawg']http://www.5thfinger.com/TC/SprintNOW

alternate entries,being able to read small text ftw[/QUOTE]

1,000 Potential prize winners will be selected in 1,000 individual random drawings (approximately 23 random drawings per Daily Prize Period) conducted approximately once each hour during the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received each day. Non-winning entries will NOT be carried over to any subsequent Daily Prize Period. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during each Daily Prize Period.
I think I'll email everyday instead of sending a txt.

[quote name='A Gamer']Odd.. That page says you should text "NOW" to that number, not "SKATE" as seen in the in-game billboard...[/QUOTE]

I tried texting SKATE first, and got a confirmation txt back. When I txted NOW, it said that I had already entered. So, I'm guessing that it's the same thing.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I tried texting SKATE first, and got a confirmation txt back. When I txted NOW, it said that I had already entered. So, I'm guessing that it's the same thing.[/QUOTE]
Found some more keywords: NOW, SKATE, ROCK, SNOW, SPEED
All for the same promotion. My guess is that they want to know which billboards work best... :roll:

[quote name='A Gamer']Odd.. That page says you should text "NOW" to that number, not "SKATE" as seen in the in-game billboard...[/QUOTE]

It might not matter what you send as long as you send something.

Thanks OP.

I know this isnt the place for this but i was wondering does any1 have some microsoft points or xbox live that they would give me pm me if so please and thank you

[quote name='songoku0987']so its not like the deadliest catch fiasco?[/QUOTE]
Nah... This is just like the McDonalds promotion...

[quote name='nnthomas']So you have to email them once per day?[/QUOTE]
Looks that way... Entered yesterday, got the confirmation. Tried again late last night (before midnight PDT), and got the 'already entered' email. Tried again this morning, and didn't get anything? Tried again a few hours later, and still nothing... :roll:

[quote name='WzNtHa']so are the winners notified everyday? and did anyone win yet?[/QUOTE]

Wondering about this myself.

I entered once yesterday and another time today. Yet to see anything besides the auto-reply :( At least let me know if I lost. lol

SUBJECT: "Sprint NOW for Microsoft Points" Sweepstakes
DATE: May 26, 2009 12:00:03 PM PDT

On behalf of Sprint, Congratulations! You won 800 Microsoft Points! To redeem, the code below either through the Marketplace tab on your Xbox 360 or at https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Microsoft Points awarded in this Sweepstakes will expire from a user’s account at 11:59pm PT on June 30, 2010. Any portion of the awarded Microsoft Points not used by this expiration date will be removed from the user’s account. Content purchased wil l not expire.

For more information, please see FAQ on Xbox LIVE Marketplace here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/FAQ.htm
For more information on Microsoft Points, please view the following link: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/microsoftpoints.htm

Microsoft and Sprint use the personal information you have provided to administer the sweepstakes. We will not share the information you provide with third parties without your permission except where necessary to complete the services or transactions you have requested, or as required by law.

If you have questions about our use of your information, please contact us by sending email [email protected].
Just like the McDonalds promotion, the subject for the winning entry confirmation, already entered, and winning messages are the same... So be sure to read them all before you delete.

I entered yesterday afternoon, then got a 'already entered' late last night (before midnight PDT), and then tried twice today. I did not get any messages back for my entries today, so I don't know if this was a win from yesterday, or from today's submissions... It could be that I won yesterday but since it is only one prize per person the entries submitted today were silently ignored?

Thanks OP

You must be notified every day. I entered at 5:10 am and got my 800 points at about 4:00 pm today.

5thfinger, again... I hope I do better than I did in their McDonalds promo.
Thanks, dev1n540, for the heads up on the contest. Thanks, Sdawg, for the alt entry link.

edit: And, thanks to CBolt for pointing out that line of text in the rules. I would have assumed non-winning entries rolled over like last time.

bread's done
Back