Sprint/Skate 2 Contest: Win Free MS Points

I won but it seems that 5thfinger has not sent my email to me yet to notify me that I have won. I am patiently waiting for my email with my confirmation code. :)

[quote name='Mirpkered']I won but it seems that 5thfinger has not sent my email to me yet to notify me that I have won. I am patiently waiting for my email with my confirmation code. :)[/QUOTE]

How do you know you won.... I sense sarcasm.

Hmm my yahoo mail when i play through home doesn't even get a response back when I play even checked the spam filter but my work email gets the thanks for entering one. Hopefully I go into work and find a winner email since I been gone for the weekend. I set a schedule for it to send out at 4 am the today and tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BudzMcGee']Won again. So I'm up to 1600 points so far. One from Email one from txt.[/QUOTE]

Nicely done! Is that from 2 separate accounts or did you get to use the same email and win 2 times?

I found this promotion on another site, and have been trying to win for the last week. I finally won once last night through email. WooHoo! Good luck everyone!

[quote name='Mirpkered']Nicely done! Is that from 2 separate accounts or did you get to use the same email and win 2 times?[/QUOTE]

I won once from text and once from Email. There is nothing saying you can't win more than once that I recall, and if you use multiple accounts you always run the risk of being disqualified so why risk it?

So you're supposed to e-mail and text them daily, right? or just once?, NVM - found my answer. I'm trying hard on this, even getting my ol lady to text them in too.

I won on my email address and am using my secondary email with parents house address. Also have been having my girlfriend enter too, she won on the McDonald's contest.

I got sent a duplicate confirmation text yesterday for my entry and I thought the second text was going to be saying I won, it was so sad! Haven't won yet, but still trying.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']A guy I told about this at work on friday just won by sms and email today. Both came within an hour of each other. Lucky ass. :([/QUOTE]

Shouldn't have told anyone about the contest until you had already won :)

[quote name='playing mantis']Shouldn't have told anyone about the contest until you had already won :)[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't have if it was another contest but since its all ready on the internet and I've won once I shared a bit.

I'm not even getting the confirmations anymore. they aren't being sent from the same email or IP. Oh well. Maybe its just latent.

I won via e-mail today.. bought the star trek game off of live with it. Still haven't wont with SMS yet, got my ol lady sending them from her phone also with no luck on it.

I also won via sms text message yesterday around 12:07 pm in the afternoon. I got a confirmation at my email but havent won via email yet.

I just need to win one fucking time so I'll have enough points for the Iron Maiden 12 pack for Rock Band next week.

I have 1250 points and it's definitely going to be at least 1600.

[quote name='Sour Skittles*']Are you supposed to get a confirmation by e-mail? I have not received anything from them.[/QUOTE]

I get a confirmation email every time.

Don't even bother to sign up anymore. With tens of thousands of random losers leeching off this site and roaming the contest with incredible amount of proxies (too bored and broke I guess), your chances to win now nearly equals to zero.

I entered at 10am and just won! (2:21pm) This after quite a few days of entering via text and email. I mean quite a few, haha.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Can you win more then once using the same method?[/QUOTE]
No. From the rules: "We will only award one (1) prize(s) per person during the Entry Period."

i entered by email since day one, and then finally today i decided to text........and then I got an email in the afternoon saying i won woot !!

[quote name='A Gamer']No. From the rules: "We will only award one (1) prize(s) per person during the Entry Period."[/QUOTE]

ive won already and i keep entering by email and its sending me the "your entered" email so you might be able to still win multiple times

bread's done
Back