Sprint/Skate 2 Contest: Win Free MS Points

[quote name='PINKO']i did not get any emails today saying i entererd[/QUOTE]
sometimes i don't get an email until the next day. i sent an email yesterday but didn't receive an email until this morning.

[quote name='PINKO']i did not get any emails today saying i entererd[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rustyrage']sometimes i don't get an email until the next day. i sent an email yesterday but didn't receive an email until this morning.[/QUOTE]

yea the same exact thing is starting to happen to me as well. I use to receive an email confirmation 2 mins later after i entered but not it takes forever, sometimes not until early in the morning

ya same here guys I entered at 3 a.m this morning but I didn't get the confirmation E-mail back until 4:30 p.m *it's probably people spamming the hell out of this contest now that's why * X_X

Wait a minute... one of the earlier posts the person posted their winning email and it says the points will expire by June 30th and whatever is left over will be removed from the user's account? So this means that if you dont use 800 points by June 30th they will remove it!? That's not fair if that's really true.

I won today by text, but wait until you hear how stupid I was. I saw that I won, but was busy so saved it for later. Later, i was getting a lot of texts, and the window popped up saying my inbox was getting full and asked if I wanted to delete my inbox. Well, I did and lost my text. Do you think there's a way to get that text back. Should I contact my phone provider or should I contact the contest people?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I believe it said June 30, 2010. Not 100% sure though.

AND GUESS WHAT?!? I also won today! (txt msg win!)[/QUOTE]

You're right, thanks for pointing that out for me.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I won today by text, but wait until you hear how stupid I was. I saw that I won, but was busy so saved it for later. Later, i was getting a lot of texts, and the window popped up saying my inbox was getting full and asked if I wanted to delete my inbox. Well, I did and lost my text. Do you think there's a way to get that text back. Should I contact my phone provider or should I contact the contest people?[/QUOTE]

try texting back the original number letting them know what happened.. i think that worked for someone in the mcdonalds promo run by the same people

I won on my work email today w00t. I dunno what is with my yahoo mail I guess it is disqualified from entering or it just doesn't likethis promo because it doesn't get any response at all from this. I just had to start using my gmail at home for it.

Awesome, I finally won through text after entering every day for the past week.

Keep on entering guys, the rate of CAG winners seem to be pretty high. :)

[quote name='The SPism']try texting back the original number letting them know what happened.. i think that worked for someone in the mcdonalds promo run by the same people[/QUOTE]

Just texted them asking for the lost message, and they replied back saying to "Please answer with Now, Rock, Snow, Skate, or Speed." I also called Verizon and the only way to receive lost messages is through a subpoena.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JesusMaximus']Just texted them asking for the lost message, and they replied back saying to "Please answer with Now, Rock, Snow, Skate, or Speed." I also called Verizon and the only way to receive lost messages is through a subpoena.[/QUOTE]

You can email them at prizes@5thfinger .com and they will respond to you and should be able to get you your code resent. Hopefully that will get you what you need.

I won two days in a row, thus eliminating two of my methods of entry. Now I can only text with my phone and my boyfriend's phone once a day.

[quote name='cat_tango']I won two days in a row, thus eliminating two of my methods of entry. Now I can only text with my phone and my boyfriend's phone once a day.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I was wondering about this, if you've already won, let's say on you phone, can you not win on it anymore?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Oh yeah, I was wondering about this, if you've already won, let's say on you phone, can you not win on it anymore?[/QUOTE]
According to the rules, no. One win per person for the entire promotion. But since there is no way to link txts to emails, it is realistically more like one win per phone/email.

Been entering since day one, haven't won yet.
I have noticed the confirmation e-mails slowing to a crawl now. I sometimes get a confirmation 5 hours after sending my entry, and then a "you've already entered" e-mail a few hours after that.

[quote name='machoman_93']how do you enter by email? For some reason, the link in the OP doesn't load for me.[/QUOTE]

send an email to [email protected] and in the body put your name and address.

also is anyone else having a problem with sending texts? I keep getting back "sprint:please answer with now,rock,snow,skate or speed".I've tried them all and keep getting the same message.

[quote name='Hestar']

also is anyone else having a problem with sending texts? I keep getting back "sprint:please answer with now,rock,snow,skate or speed".I've tried them all and keep getting the same message.[/QUOTE]

Just sent in a text and it said I've been entered. Are you sending it to the right number? It's 57895

[quote name='Hestar']send an email to [email protected] and in the body put your name and address.

also is anyone else having a problem with sending texts? I keep getting back "sprint:please answer with now,rock,snow,skate or speed".I've tried them all and keep getting the same message.[/QUOTE]
And you are only sending one of the keywords right?

For example you can just text "now" to the number, and it will enter you. You need not send all the words.

I've had a lot of luck with this one, my phone won, an email won and I asked my parents to shoot a text in whenever they remembered and one of them won.

Email confirmations have slowed horribly down now, It seems to take about a day to get one, but I guess I'm assuming I'm getting a response for the one the day before.

I can't seem to find the rules for this.
The "5thfinger" webpage in OP doesn't work.

Can I enter from Canada, or is it US only ?

[quote name='yankeesfan330']Just sent in a text and it said I've been entered. Are you sending it to the right number? It's 57895[/QUOTE]

Ya within 10 seconds of sending the text they send me that message back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hestar
send an email to [email protected] and in the body put your name and address.

also is anyone else having a problem with sending texts? I keep getting back "sprint:please answer with now,rock,snow,skate or speed".I've tried them all and keep getting the same message.

And you are only sending one of the keywords right?

For example you can just text "now" to the number, and it will enter you. You need not send all the words.

Yeah i've tried them all by themselves and still get that message back..

edit:just tried on another phone and it worked finee,weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won by e-mail. Have not won by text yet. Can you only win this contest once by e-mail and text correct? Thanks !! :lol:

[quote name='nnthomas']I get confirmation emails still, but they dont arrive until the next day :|[/QUOTE]

ditto..

[quote name='quiznosrox']Don't even bother to sign up anymore. With tens of thousands of random losers leeching off this site and roaming the contest with incredible amount of proxies (too bored and broke I guess), your chances to win now nearly equals to zero.[/QUOTE]

^^^^ i agree what this guy says

bread's done
Back