Square Enix code for sale

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']I need $40 in amazon credit, I will pay you $30 paypal for $40 credit. I will not go higher than $30 sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

If you find $40 amazon credit for $30, i'll give you a $20 Amazon gift card for free. There is no way you'll find it at the price, mate

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If you find $40 amazon credit for $30, i'll give you a $20 Amazon gift card for free. There is no way you'll find it at the price, mate[/QUOTE]

by credit I meant gift card -.- and I won't know until I try.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If you find $40 amazon credit for $30, i'll give you a $20 Amazon gift card for free. There is no way you'll find it at the price, mate[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think the going rate for cred around these parts is like 85%.

I'd be careful making those words though, it might give folks incentive to sell some credit for less to get dibs on that extra $20 gift card ;) Crooked dealings ahoy!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Yeah, I think the going rate for cred around these parts is like 85%.

I'd be careful making those words though, it might give folks incentive to sell some credit for less to get dibs on that extra $20 gift card ;) Crooked dealings ahoy![/QUOTE]

I'll give you the $20 gift card if you help me out :')

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']I'll give you the $20 gift card if you help me out :')[/QUOTE]

eusa_shhh.gif
I think it only might've worked if I hadn't said anything; besides I like my Amazon credit where it's currently sitting.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Does that hangover 1 come the movie cash for 2[/QUOTE]

No its just the blu ray and the digital copy but the digital copy already expired

bread's done
Back