Stab Yourself in the FoOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Why bother renting it when I can watch it for free on Starz OnDemand...lol

I have been meaning to watch eitehr way[/quote]

Or that. Whatever gets your rocks off, is what I meant.

Jill Wagner + Jessica Gower = :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Or that. Whatever gets your rocks off, is what I meant.

Jill Wagner + Jessica Gower = :D[/quote]

Did you know that Michael Jackson was supposed to play a vampire pimp in the club scene in the second one? Seriously

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Did you know that Michael Jackson was supposed to play a vampire pimp in the club scene in the second one? Seriously[/quote]

On the plus side he wouldn't need makeup to become a vampire.

(Making fun of his appearance is cruise control for cool)

[quote name='shrike4242']:razz:

Damn free country. Do whatever floats your boat. :roll:

I'm just the senile idiot in the corner, pay no attention to me. :oldman:[/QUOTE]

in that case, I'm gonna sit in vat of melted cookie dough. :drool:

I ended up returning the single ones and got some International editions overnighted to me for about $50 less on each book. score!

[quote name='Kayden']It was my sig for about 6 months... way to pay attention. :p[/QUOTE]

Sloganized!!!

«way to pay attention on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

This is a good South Park. With Stan's gay dog, and the football team trying to cover the spread.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Thats pretty much what I figured...though I've yet to see the third one[/QUOTE] I haven't seen 3 either, but 2 sucked and the first isn't nearly as good as I thought it was way back in ... '98? :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']Like the new quote in my sig?[/QUOTE] Yes.

[quote name='mr ryles']http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4685961/

I'm thinking of getting a dollar sign, or a butt.[/QUOTE] :puke:

[quote name='Mike23']This is a good South Park. With Stan's gay dog, and the football team trying to cover the spread.[/quote]

I've got Chappelle's Lost Episodes. Not funny.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I've got Chappelle's Lost Episodes. Not funny.[/QUOTE]

The Tupac skit was kinda funny. The rest, eh.

[quote name='Mike23']The Tupac skit was kinda funny. The rest, eh.[/quote]

Nah. The only part that made me crack a grin was when they had the two white dudes painted black and telling him to get the fried chiggen. It reminded me of /b/. :/

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, it wasn't. But I don't listen to Pac, so maybe that's why.[/QUOTE]

You also suck, that's why.

:lol:

[quote name='zewone']Two white dudes? You know that was Chappelle, right?[/quote]

Couldn't tell because of the black makeup, but one sounded like him. o_O

A somewhat full night ( finished watching House season 2, got some reading done while listening to music, walk & talk with my lady friend). Now I think I'll sleep for a bit.

«Food or Strell? I'll have Strell.»

Indeed, you will.

However, this is not as good as this, which I made years ago:

strellpill.jpg

Ahadi, despite the fact that I don't know who the fuck you are or where the fuck you came from, my advice is this - no woman can divorce emotion from sex. It is simply not possible.

Knowing this, understand there will be emotional undercurrents, overcurrents, currentcurrents, carrotcurrents, and turrentcurrents running at all times during such an endeavor. Always.

Even if she insists it is simply recreational, it will not be so. So be prepared for all the typical female bullshit the second you - understanding your relationship to be nothing more than friends + fucking - decide to seek out a true relationship (if you want one, that is).

Also be prepared for phone calls, fights, arguments, awkward situations both during and outside sex, and all the other unsavory things no one likes to endure, but endure anyway.

This is my gift to you - the knowledge that no woman undergoes sex without much deeper feelings. The kind of feelings that Peter Griffin says to drink until they can't be felt anymore.

[quote name='Strell']«Food or Strell? I'll have Strell.»

Indeed, you will.

However, this is not as good as this, which I made years ago:

strellpill.jpg

Ahadi, despite the fact that I don't know who the fuck you are or where the fuck you came from, my advice is this - no woman can divorce emotion from sex. It is simply not possible.

Knowing this, understand there will be emotional undercurrents, overcurrents, currentcurrents, carrotcurrents, and turrentcurrents running at all times during such an endeavor. Always.

Even if she insists it is simply recreational, it will not be so. So be prepared for all the typical female bullshit the second you - understanding your relationship to be nothing more than friends + fucking - decide to seek out a true relationship (if you want one, that is).

Also be prepared for phone calls, fights, arguments, awkward situations both during and outside sex, and all the other unsavory things no one likes to endure, but endure anyway.

This is my gift to you - the knowledge that no woman undergoes sex without much deeper feelings. The kind of feelings that Peter Griffin says to drink until they can't be felt anymore.[/quote]

I hate cooked carrots. Baby carrots are okay though.

Praise standardized connectors and junk computer parts! My computer mouse just got a cord transplant. Here's to another 5 years, you sweet rounded plastic pointer of love...

Shut up.

Yes, I actually do refill the ink in my favorite pens too.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'] My computer mouse just got a cord transplant. [/QUOTE]

Cord?

My mouse has had no such thing for years.

[quote name='Strell']no woman can divorce emotion from sex. It is simply not possible. [/quote]

Neither can some guys. My best friend/room mate seems to think that every chick that hes "lucky" enough to get pussy from seems to think they like him...even going so far to thinking that they care about him

[quote name='Strell']Cord?

My mouse has had no such thing for years.[/QUOTE]

Cords are AWESOME. It's like having a cordless mouse you never have to recharge. Wave of the future, my friend.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Neither can some guys. My best friend/room mate seems to think that every chick that hes "lucky" enough to get pussy from seems to think they like him...even going so far to thinking that they care about him[/QUOTE]

Well this is true as well. But I think men are capable of the divorce, or at the least contain a greater potential for as such.

You're kind of describing the sickness that hit men when they think strippers want them.

No, they want your money, you idiots.

'Course that's a different situation, but anyway...

[quote name='Methane']Cords are AWESOME. It's like having a cordless mouse you never have to recharge. Wave of the future, my friend.[/QUOTE]

I RUN AWAY FROM YOUR LOGIC.

UH.

BITCH.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Neither can some guys. My best friend/room mate seems to think that every chick that hes "lucky" enough to get pussy from seems to think they like him...even going so far to thinking that they care about him[/QUOTE]
that just reminds me of this one friend who thinks any girl who smiles at him is checking him out...

in fact, just a week ago we were at pizza hut, and he managed to convince another, particularly unlucky, friend that the waitress wanted him. It made the rest of the meal very very awkward (albeit hilarious)

So I start a job at a hotel tomorrow. I get to be bitchboybellboy. I pretty much stand around all day and then on rare occasion when people come in during the day, carry their bags and put them on a wheelie cart. Its a super nice hotel too.

[quote name='Strell']Well this is true as well. But I think men are capable of the divorce, or at the least contain a greater potential for as such.

You're kind of describing the sickness that hit men when they think strippers want them.

No, they want your money, you idiots.

'Course that's a different situation, but anyway...[/quote]

Honestly, I think my friend probably thinks the same way about the stripper example. I've known this boy for nearly 15 years, and honestly, I'm at my wits end because he is just so fucking pathetic. Fopr example, hes pretty much chasing the pussy of a coworker who is fugly as hell (because he has such low standards and low self esteem). Hell, this same bitch nearly got herself, along with two managers from two different stores fired because she was fucking the guy. Lately it feels that after we move and if hes not needed for the extra cash for rent/utilities/etc, I'm tempted to tell him that I'm sick of carrying his ass; and that I'm fuckin sick of the whole woe is me bullshit. Really, instead of chasing that pussy, he really needs to work on himself

[quote name='Methane']Follow the cord.[/QUOTE]

It appears to be buried underneath a yellow brick road.

Which is beneath a rather large and hairy man.

Also it is dark here, and you are likely to be eaten by a grue.

[quote name='Strell']It appears to be buried underneath a yellow brick road.

Which is beneath a rather large and hairy man.

Also it is dark here, and you are likely to be eaten by a grue.[/QUOTE]

I eat grue for breakfast. With syrup.

This kid I worked with was boasting about how a stripper asked him for his number... after he asked for her number, while she was performing on stage, and before he handed her a twenty.

[quote name='Brak']This kid I worked with was boasting about how a stripper asked him for his number... after he asked for her number, while she was performing on stage, and before he handed her a twenty.[/quote]

I hope everyone at least gave him a verbal bashing...

[quote name='Brak']This kid I worked with was boasting about how a stripper asked him for his number... after he asked for her number, while she was performing on stage, and before he handed her a twenty.[/QUOTE]

Man.

That's like putting a twenty dollar bill in a payphone to call for a prostitute.

[quote name='Strell']Man.

That's like putting a twenty dollar bill in a payphone to call for a prostitute.[/QUOTE]
Except she doesn't answer, and the payphone doesn't refund your wasted twenty.

[quote name='Brak']Except she doesn't answer, and the payphone doesn't refund your wasted twenty.[/QUOTE]

Also it's rusted.

With herpes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back