Stacy Keibler's back

nevposey

CAGiversary!
WWE star Stacy Keibler is going to be in the TV Movie 'Samurai Girl'. I was a big fan of her (legs) and always wondered why she didn't find more gigs elsewhere but its good to see her finally getting more mainstream action. Shes too hot to be forgotten.

Any other fans?

She's cool. I think she was one of the only reasons I would even watch Dancing With the Stars. Well, her and the girl that dances with Emmitt Smith. I forget her name though.

here let me help out your thread a little bit

Stacy-Keibler-96---Wrestlemania-Photofile-Photograph-C11815358.jpeg

[quote name='Matt Young']
b0c0103b.jpg

Me with Stacy at E3 2005 when I was 40 pounds lighter and apparently had horrible fashion sense.[/QUOTE]

That douchebag in the middle ruined the picture.

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah, she is pretty hot. I think I'd even go for a dip[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. Figured most your type where about the ass.

I think the biggest problem she has getting gigs, is she can't act. She was on the TV show. I have noticed her on "what about brian" and october road, and she had the same personality type on both of them, and both were rather blah performances.

[quote name='chasemurata']I'm a tit guy, but don't mind that she lacks them. She is pretty adorable.[/quote]

She looks alright in that dept to me.

[quote name='camoor']She looks alright in that dept to me.[/quote]

She's pretty small, but I wouldn't mind. So long as it's there, it's workable. ;):drool::whistle2:#

She was always my favorite WWE Diva, and while I too am a breast man, she has more than enough to compensate for it. Plus IMO, she has the cutest face out of any of the women ever on the roster.

She was one of my least favorites, honestly, but it was nice to meet her. I was much more excited to meet Edge. But at least I got to touch Stacy!

[quote name='Matt Young']I know it was a Simpsons reference, but I could use my 13 year old pog maker to make a Stacy Keibler pog.[/quote]
You have a pog maker? Why aren't you a millionaire? You must be doing something wrong.

[quote name='mr ryles']here let me help out your thread a little bit

Stacy-Keibler-96---Wrestlemania-Photofile-Photograph-C11815358.jpeg
[/quote]

wow :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']This thread needs more pics of Stacy Keibler.[/quote]

second

[quote name='Maklershed']This chick almost makes WWE hetero enough to watch. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Oh, stop that.

These came from the humorously named fuckingmotherfucker.com:

stacy_keibler_19.jpg

stacy_keibler_09.jpg

[quote name='Matt Young']I know it was a Simpsons reference, but I could use my 13 year old pog maker to make a Stacy Keibler pog.[/QUOTE]

HAHA I remember them things. You should make one of her ass. She was just all legs and ass. Nice looking face but what made her hot was the legs and ass. I would love to get a hand full of her ass but I think my hand would have to be surgecly(SP?) removed. Her brests are an okay size. Could be just a little larger but not much maybe just a little larger then a hand size maybe not even that large. If they were that size she would go to 11 for sure.

[quote name='Matt Young']
b0c0103b.jpg

Me with Stacy at E3 2005 when I was 40 pounds lighter and apparently had horrible fashion sense.[/QUOTE]
Was she psyched to have met Bud Bundy?

I remember during the Dancing with the Stars craze, she told a radio personality that WWE didn't pay for health insurance for the Divas.

I found that to be strange especially considering some of the knocks those women take..

[quote name='Matt Young']She was one of my least favorites, honestly, but it was nice to meet her. I was much more excited to meet Edge.[/quote]

I'm sure there is a joke to be made here... ;)

[quote name='hopesfall']...

I'm sure there is a joke to be made here... ;)[/quote]

Oh I thought about it but Matt is a pretty decent guy so I gave him a pass. ;)

[quote name='Brak']Was she psyched to have met Bud Bundy?[/QUOTE]

LOL... I'm not sure if you were aware or not, because I have posted it here before. But Edge actually made the comment, "Has anyone ever told you that you bear a striking resemblance to Bud Bundy?" on that day.

And yeah, I was more excited to meet Edge. he's been my favorite active wrestler for a long time. Stacy's very hot, but that's it. You know how many hot blondes you can see in L.A., where the meeting took place?

[quote name='Matt Young']She was one of my least favorites, honestly, but it was nice to meet her. I was much more excited to meet Edge. But at least I got to touch Stacy![/quote]

I remember being touched by Christy Hemme. Good times.

[quote name='Xevious']I remember during the Dancing with the Stars craze, she told a radio personality that WWE didn't pay for health insurance for the Divas.

I found that to be strange especially considering some of the knocks those women take..[/QUOTE]

WWE doesn't pay for insurance for the men, either. All WWE Superstars and Divas are considered independent contractors and must handle their own insurance.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I remember being touched by Christy Hemme. Good times.[/QUOTE]

Could you point out, on the vibrating Kevin Nash figure, where she touched you?

51NFOerBXDL._SL160_.jpg

bread's done
Back