Staples $4.99 PC game clearance - ymmv

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
Was in the downtown Burien, WA store saw a whole shelf of $4.99 games.

There were several titles in full boxes, not Jewel CD cases including:

Civ 3
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Monopoly
Scrabble Complete

Think there were a few more board game titles. Including a 2 pack for 7.99

Prices were marked with big blue stickers on boxes, $4.99

I work at Staples and if the prices were marked with a sticker then its that store only, the manager is telling the cashier to override the corporate price.

[quote name='Basticle']I work at Staples and if the prices were marked with a sticker then its that store only, the manager is telling the cashier to override the corporate price.[/quote]

Thank you very much for clarifying that - saved me a trip out!

[quote name='Kendal']Anyone want to trade Civ 3 for anything from my trade list or one of my old PC games in my collection?[/QUOTE]

I've got Civ 3 but not from this sale... it's CD only, maybe manual, even comes with an expansion pack I think! No use for it now that Civ 4 is out...

Interested? Maybe we can work something out.

[quote name='Basticle']I work at Staples and if the prices were marked with a sticker then its that store only, the manager is telling the cashier to override the corporate price.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, glad i put YMMW in the title. btw this was the Downtown Burien, WA store.

My store dosent even carry any of the Civ games. And our game selection sucks, every single title is either a Microsoft or EA game except for a couple Tycoon games (Atari).

bread's done
Back