Staples - Zelda Spirit Tracks DS - $14.98 YMMV

scourdx

CAGiversary!
I came back from my local Staples and they had Zelda Spirit Track DS for 1/2 price. Some location have them for 25% off and others 50%. YMMV

p1010282e.jpg

Seriously jealous that I'm unable to go hunting for Spirit Tracks, I've been waiting for a good price on that game since I'm supposed to buy one as a gift. :bomb:

Nice find, good luck to others looking for it! It's Staples....so like others said huge YMMV haha.

This is pretty much the same clearance deal Staples has been running for the past 1-2 months. Select games on a clearance table/rack with each store tacking on an additional 25-50% off depending on location.

Good luck even finding these games let alone the additional prices off as anything related to Staples rarely carries over from one store to the next.

I haven't been able to find a local Staples that ever does the 50% deal. Makes me a sad camper.

Gratz on the deals though!

It scans at $29.97, so you'll need to find a location that has it in stock AND is running a 25/50% off clearance-priced games promotion. Broadway had a copy but no further discounts.

I work for Staples. Technically, the maximum discount they're allowed to do on tech stuff is %15.
Most of the time, my store won't even do that.

The Staples right next to my house was having the 50% table deal on some sweet games. I picked up:

Batman AA for $15
Marvel UA 2 for $12
Super Street Fighter 4 for $20
ODST for $20
Alan Wake for $30
Dante's Inferno for $20

Pretty good haul, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
bah. couldn't find it for $15 and I've been checking every stables I've stopped at. I did see a Halo 2 for that price but I don't have an xbox. Thought about getting it for my nephews but I know them well enough to be reasonably sure they're try to sell it back to GameStop.

Anyway I'm only chiming in to share my pick up

:ps3: Warhawk $18
:ds: Spirit Tracks $30
:ds: Layton 2 $20 - heck yeah i beat out maigoyume

Not sure if I'm gonna keep Warhawk (is it still popular?) and I'm slightly hesitant on Spirit Tracks (I'll probably keep it and keep looking. return if I find it cheaper)

[quote name='Wolfkin']
Anyway I'm only chiming in to share my pick up

:ps3: Warhawk $18
:ds: Spirit Tracks $30
:ds: Layton 2 $20 - heck yeah i beat out maigoyume
[/QUOTE]PFFF Try adding the tax to it buddy boy ;)

wait are you saying it was 22 WITH tax?

I haven't done any looking in forever but it seems like Spirit Tracks is just normally $30 and the label is old. leaning towards return now.

[quote name='maigoyume']Yea, HST is only 12% for us, as opposed to 13% for you :)[/QUOTE]
Yea, GST is only 5% for us, as opposed to 13% HST for you :)

the hst doesnt affect games at all since both the pst and the gst applied for games in the first place anyways (In BC)

but anyways, i went to the staples in victoria near mayfair mall and the deal isnt on there just figured i'd stop by there since i was going to the mall anyways and maybe save someone else some time

bread's done
Back