Star Ocean Till the End of Time-$14.99 & Free Shipping @ outpost.com!

[quote name='Ecofreak']If this was the Non-GH version, I'd bite.[/QUOTE]

New to the boards here but I've seen people say this before. Why is that? Because of the packaging or what?

Just curious

[quote name='Bstiff']New to the boards here but I've seen people say this before. Why is that? Because of the packaging or what?

Just curious[/QUOTE]

Yes it is because of the packaging, in particular the original package is nicer for this game. I have the GH but I guess I don't mind :bouncy:

Decent game, but god the plot is slow.

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! Let me thread crap!

Price match Circuit City's $14.99 price this week at Best Buy. Then, use the $5 off coupon. $10.59 after taxes and no shipping!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! Let me thread crap!

Price match Circuit City's $14.99 price this week at Best Buy. Then, use the $5 off coupon. $10.59 after taxes and no shipping![/QUOTE]

Posting a better deal about a game in a topic devoted to the game is hardly thread crapping.

Thread crapping is if you posted "Star Ocean sucks, why would anyone spend 15 on it, what a crappy game, you guys are losers for buying it".

outpost.com seems to be having problem. target in my area had this for $20. if there's circuit city circular maybe you could PM it to $15.

The GH version of Star Ocean doesn't include the box like the original did.

Rad game, one of my current favorites and surprising a very deep and long game.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! Let me thread crap!

Price match Circuit City's $14.99 price this week at Best Buy. Then, use the $5 off coupon. $10.59 after taxes and no shipping![/QUOTE]

OoO the newbie has spoken.

bread's done
Back