Star Trek XI Movie- Now With Kratos?

[quote name='Xevious']I have Kratos in my salad today.

Oh wait...I mean Croutons.......Never mind.[/quote]

Heh, I LOL'd. :lol:

[quote name='Bezerker']Spock looks kinda like Sylar.

Star Trek 11: Save the Klingon, Save the World.[/quote]

That is Sylar. :bouncy:

[quote name='Bavgate']That is Sylar. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

He's not joking.

And isn't this supposed to be some sort of Reboot or something?

Eh, my Dad went apeshit for anything Star Trek, while I never really got into any of it.

I'll see it just because I've gone to see every Star Trek movie since Generations. I don't have high hopes for it though.

[quote name='Filbert']I'll see it just because I've gone to see every Star Trek movie since Generations. I don't have high hopes for it though.[/QUOTE]

Missed the good ones eh? I have hopes for this one, somehow I don't think it's going to be as bad as everyone thinks.

And why isn't this in the huge Star Trek thread??

[quote name='keithp']Missed the good ones eh?...[/quote]

I was too young to see the first six Star Trek movies in theaters. Besides, my dad practically raised me on Next Generation, so I was more familiar with that.

Of course First Contact wasn't bad.

[quote name='Filbert']I was too young to see the first six Star Trek movies in theaters. Besides, my dad practically raised me on Next Generation, so I was more familiar with that.

Of course First Contact wasn't bad.[/quote]

One out of four, and if you were a true TNG fan First Contact would piss you off.

It's a reboot in which the real Spock has to go back in time to save Captain Kirk. However the guy they got to play Young Kirk looks terrible.

If I remember right, the guy that "looks" like Kratos is a renegade vulcan scientist.

[quote name='JolietJake'] The only hope i ahve for this is Simon Pegg as scotty[/quote]

Yeah, I'm quite interested to see how he plays scotty.

[quote name='bigdaddy']One out of four, and if you were a true TNG fan First Contact would piss you off...[/quote]

I'll admit that in First Contact and Voyager the Borg were changed from a unique villain into being the same as any other antagonist, with individual characters representing them. However TNG sort of started that trend with Locoutus (spelling?), and Lore. First Contact was a highlight between Generations and Insurrection.

[quote name='Filbert']I was too young to see the first six Star Trek movies in theaters. Besides, my dad practically raised me on Next Generation, so I was more familiar with that.

Of course First Contact wasn't bad.[/quote]
I really didn't like First Contact. I think that out of the TNG films, the 9th and 10th movies overall were the best. In the 10th, it wasn't so much the plot that I liked, but the special effects were really cool and there were a lot of action scenes.

[quote name='JolietJake']Simon Pegg as scotty,[/quote]
I haven't been paying much attention to this yet, but that makes me infinitely happy.

[quote name='Tigerman']In the 10th, it wasn't so much the plot that I liked, but the special effects were really cool and there were a lot of action scenes.[/quote]

Oh dear lord..... :lol:

bread's done
Back