Star wars laserdiscs!

Please CML for:

:ds: Clubhouse Games
:gc: Lost Kingdoms 2 (Missing Manual.) :cold:

Also I'm interested in the below, but do you have pics?:
-Mario Bobblehead (Boxed)
-Some Kind of Boxed Mario Kart Toy, looks Japanese?
-Old 1988's Mario Plush
-More recent Mario Plush
-Bowser Beany
-Luigi Beany/Clip on
-Wario Beany/Clip on

I can also pay with PayPal, if there's nothing in my CML.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these anime titles (all genuine US-licensed dvd releases, brand-new/sealed condition):

- Fullmetal Alchemist Movie SE 2-Disc Set w/ 64pg Book & 10 Portrait Cards
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Limited Edition (includes Soundtrack CD & Artbox Packaging)
- Trinity Blood Complete Series (6 DVDs in special keepcase artbox + 6 art booklets)
- School Rumble Complete Season 1 (4 DVDs & Extra Disc Artbox Set)

I'm basically looking to trade for either your Target giftcard or Gamestop credit so I can grab some PS3 games. Thanks and feel free to PM me. Plus, here's the rest of my tradelist on other anime & game goodies:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204259

I have a gundam seed destiny special edition that comes with a cool box and some pencil boards. It comes with one of the DVDs. Also I have a tenchi muyo gxp start box that is still sealed and comes with volume one. Pm me if you want to work something out.

CML for (360) Eternal Sonata, Halo 3. (XBOX) Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. (DVD) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Transformers, Serenity.

PM me for Xenosaga 3 if it is complete. We could go Paypal if price is reasonable , or I have some anime :
Sealed :
Wolfs Rain V1
Ergo Proxy V1
Technolyze V3-6 ( 1-2 opened )

These volumes I picked up an conventions, so they are rips, although beautifully done with complete packaging:
Haibane Renmei Complete
Sailor Moon Perfect Collection 1
+ more, no list up for me for another couple weeks yet.

bread's done
Back