Starbucks Pick of the Week (Music, Apps, etc)

Here are 6 new codes for

She & Him- I'll Be Home For Christmas

KXFXP4KMY4NF
W4X4YL7JXW9K
4L4LNRJPHW9P
773PMNHHA6XN
PWLXEM63J3K7
3M7X9MEL7PK3

Feel free to leave positive feedback for me in the marketplace if you would like as well. :D Enjoy!

[quote name='thekid490']Here are 6 new codes for

She & Him- I'll Be Home For Christmas

KXFXP4KMY4NF
W4X4YL7JXW9K
4L4LNRJPHW9P
773PMNHHA6XN
PWLXEM63J3K7
3M7X9MEL7PK3

Feel free to leave positive feedback for me in the marketplace if you would like as well. :D Enjoy![/QUOTE]

That's against the Marketplace rules to leave feedback for non-trades.

Would the OP be willing to make this into a general iOS Code Drop thread, like there is for Xbox, PS3, etc? We really need one and this thread seems to be the liveliest, but is Starbucks specific. So codes from Facebook or wherever as well.

It doesn't matter which thread gets used. The other ones is titled more generically, which is good, but I wish the title were "iOS Code Drop", as "iDevice" wasn't what I thought to search for when I was searching for it. Then again I wasn't thinking to search for Starbucks either, LOL.

[quote name='Wario64']apparently app of the week is tetris[/QUOTE]

I'll have to drop by my local Starbucks to check this out.

I checked my local starbucks on my way to school today but they didn't have any tetris codes :( they had shazam encore and some other game but all the cards were gone.. Anyone have any spare codes they'd be willing to spare? :)

Visited over a dozen starbucks near my home, work, girlfriend's place and nothing. Would be nice if anyone had a spare tetris code. I've given out codes in the past, looking for a code now

bread's done
Back