Starcraft 2 Guest Pass Gravy Train. Spread the love.

[quote name='Devulture']I shouldn't have to register for anything just to try a product. And what am I gonna do with an account I'll most likely never to use?[/QUOTE]

If you are already ruling out your urge to buy the game, you are a waste of a guest pass.

I don't have the urge, because I don't know what to think of the game. Whether I'll truly love or not depends on first-hand experience.

[quote name='georox']If you are already ruling out your urge to buy the game, you are a waste of a guest pass.[/QUOTE]

So a guest pass should only go to someone that wants to buy the game? That makes no sense.

[quote name='atvar666']Can anyone PM a free 14 day guess pass ?
I bought the CE from Amazon but since i live in Central America i have to wait a week to get it in my hands

A guess pass can help me wait till the game arrives
Thanks[/QUOTE]
aw come on, you know you want it, let someone else try it =P

I'd like on the list too, dunno if I'm buying it yet.

guess everybody that would have the codes to give are out playing the game, can't blame them though ;)

hopefully some drop by here soon to spread the love :D

I would really love a code if anyone has one. I plan on buying the game but want to see how it runs on my laptop first. I will pass my code on when I get it.

I would love a pass because I do not know if my mac will be even able to play it since it just meets the minimum requirements.

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']I'd Love to see what my Friend keeps Ranting about[/QUOTE]

lol, if your friend has the game, then tell him to give you the guest pass! hehe, there are 2 of them in the box the game comes in ;) then maybe your friend could pass that 2nd one to me, hehe :D

Anyone have a guest pass they want to loan out? Ordered the collectors edition but won't arrive in a few days, will return a pass when I get my copy.

please add me to the list, I definitely want to try this before I buy

edit: got one already, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
A guest pass would be great if someone can lend it to me. Would love to test it on my decent laptop to see if it works X=, thanks

So ass is trying to sell guest passes for 2 bucks a pop on here if you guys really want one that badly. I'd swear thats against the forum rules but if you really want to try it that bad you have that option.

Id dig on a spare code, I am one of those ppl that never played the first one as well. I like rts games, but im on the fence when it comes to dropping 60 bucks without any hands on time.

I'd love to get a guest pass. I played the first one and enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I want to drop $60 on the new one. I love RTS games, but I still haven't gotten RA3 or C&C4.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread and well my game came in today so I have a pass for starcraft 2 (maybe 2) and 2 for world of warcraft online, just pm me if your interested, Im going to sleep in a few hours preparing for work, so you may not recieve it until tommorrow when I get home, goodluck to everyone.

I would really love a guest pass for starcraft 2. Normally im more into FPS, but this look good. Still want to try it out before buying it. Thanks in advance.

If anybody has a code for a veteran lurker like me I'd appreciate it. I was hoping to bum one off a friend, but it turns out that Blizzard doesn't give guest passes to people who bought the digital version...:cry:

*edit*

Got one. Big thanks to one who shall remain nameless to prevent potential PM spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone can spare a code - between changing diapers and getting no sleep this daddy could really use some digital relief - starcraft style - at least for one night! thanks!

Put me on the list, please. I want to know if my computer can run it well and I'll share all of my passes if I end up buying the game.

Thanks.

I would love to be put on the list. I want to know if my computer is good enough before I buy the actual game.

Please add me to list :). big rts fan, playing dawn of war II now and would like to see if this is better than that.

I would also like to be added to the list. I attempted to get into the beta but did not and not sure If i want to drop $60 for the full game just yet.

if someone has a spare pass please pm me. I to am on the fence on the game and want to try it before i buy it. Thanks

bread's done
Back