Starcraft 2 Guest Pass Gravy Train. Spread the love.

[quote name='gomikeoh']This is a thread for people who would like the 7 hour guest pass to try it before they buy it.

I was in beta, but at the time I was using my mac, but I havent tried it on my PC. My mac was a bit slow, so I would like to see if it even runs smoothly on my PC before I buy it and even get let down.

Put your name down for whatever reason to get a guest pass.

If anyone has a guest pass, would appreciate. If I end up buying my copy, I would more than likely give it away for free on CAG. Thanks.

1) gomikeoh
2) gilljoy
3) benisjamin
4) paradoxseven
5) killias2
6) Lokki
7) AceSam14[/QUOTE]

Might as well take my name off the list. It doesn't seem like people care about it at all. I'll just wait and try to buy the game eventually. Thanks OP!
Good luck to everyone who is still hoping to get a code!

StarCraft 2 Passes:

E7R94G-6PPV-ZZN48E-M6Z6-RHXVJG
9J4CTY-JEVV-94XWRX-ZBKY-Z7HC8J

WOW Passes:

KD74XX-YD8N-GC84DR-GWR9-N8N9BR
9NP2TT-T8DV-ZTNTN6-7WKE-NFPT6E

i would like one too plz. I played the Starcraft 1 like a long time ago and forgot what it feels like and it would help to see if my current spec can handle it.

I still have two guest passes to give out if anyone who hasn't played this marvelous game wants one. just PM me for a code, and ye shall receive.

EDIT: All gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
**EDITED** - Sorry folks, they are all gone.

I shall spread the love since I was lucky enough to get a guest pass from this thread.

I have 2 Starcraft Guest Passes. First 2 people still in need to PM with a request will receive them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a month since last post. =( Hopefully someone is giving more passes out as I'm in need of one if anyone is still willing to hand one out to me. Thanks.

[quote name='paul6']Where do you get these Guest Passes? Are they included with the game?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you get 2 guest passes with your SC2 purchase.

Still in need of one btw, thanks in advance.

I would like to try out the game on my computer to see how it looks and runs before I buy it. Anyone willing to let me have one of their passes? Thanks

bread's done
Back