Starcraft Game Arrangement Thread. Also, buy House of the Dead: Overkill

Alright well crotch didn't leave me a template so really it is just my call.

As far as the match ups go I am gonna have winners bracket play until there is only one left. That person will then wait until there is only one person in the losers bracket and then they will have the final showdown.

Yes you can play best of three now if you choose.

A one night tournament sounds great, PM me sometime and I will talk to you about it.

Also I am sorry to see you go Cletus you were good SC player hopefully you can join us some time later and we can play again, even if it means waiting for SC 2.

[quote name='cletus']Sorry guys but I've decided to uninstall Starcraft. It was starting to take up all of my time and I think I may have been getting addicted. At least I eventually managed to beat Darren once (out of the dozen games we've played :p ). We should get together again when Starcraft 2 comes out.[/quote]

my unborn children will be graduating high school by then and i won't have any time on my hands...

gg man, look forward to more gg's whenever sc2 hits.

Darth, just for clarification, you answered a lot of my questions but the biggest one I had was that I was wondering where the losers of mine and darrens game, and then the loser of the winner vs ikai will enter the loser bracket. I feel like I'm not really clarifying my question.. do you understand what im saying?

Ok sorry about that I kinda missed it. Basicly what is going to happen is the winner of your game *cough*DARRENC*cough* will then Ikai and the winner that game will be the Winners Bracket Champion.

Now the loser of your game will be given a bye until the final match when then they will play the loser of championship match. Am I making any sense here? Sorry if I am confusing everyone but it is hard with an odd number of people.

Alright everyone this round is over, but since I have a feeling nobody spare a.wentz and DARRENC played their games I will give you until tuesday afternoon for you to play your games and give me the results. If you do not then the winner for your games will be randomly picked.

HotShot - I'm not sure but I think his CAG name is the same. He was on last night, playing pubs, when I was playing UMS.

Edit - oops, guess not :p

I'm Phoom - suggest the time or date and I'll try to be there.

Most of the time, I play around 9-12 Central.

Alright, since HotshotX and Phoom are playing I will extend the round through tonight but everyone else please get your results ASAP.

Also I have a friend who is not a CAG but recently started playing again so his nick is blue-pineapple and he might in the CAG channel so welcome him he is a nice guy.

Darth-u Budge-u,

Jarvis took me out handily. Like I think he only built overlords and still killed me.

It was that bad.

So I'm out of the tourney.

[quote name='Strell']Like I think he only built overlords and still killed me.[/quote]

heh.. it wasn't that bad.. it took me a couple of tries to get through your defense. besides i remember you beating me before.

8PM PST? I should be there. If that's not a good time, just say a time (preferrably later than that)

edit: ya good games... did anyone save all the replays? (I sure didn't lol)

can i have an extension on the match between me and Spectre3353? i just got back in town last night and while i had time to play last night, i'm going to be fairly busy today and possibly tomorrow.

Spectre3353 -- can you let me know what day/time would be good for you?

I was looking at Shinra's site - I'm nowhere to be seen! I'm not out yet, I've only lost one game... do I just get a bye for this round, or what?

[quote name='ByRdO']I was looking at Shinra's site - I'm nowhere to be seen! I'm not out yet, I've only lost one game... do I just get a bye for this round, or what?[/QUOTE]
hmm... I guess you can go play Phoom?

Just posting some general information. There is a nuke anywhere glitch going on in the public games. I do not know if this is okay to post, but mod this post if its not okay.

----------edit--------------------
The way to do it:
1) Click on a nuke-silo and set its "invisible" rally point on the ghost.
2) Use a comstat to scan the area.
3) Select the ghost and use the nuke ability.
4) The ghost will target itself since it is far away and when the nuke falls it will fall at the rally point.

I just got nuked out of a comp stomp game, so I went and did some research. Apparently it has been around for a while, just with a recent hack, it has become easier to do. Good luck to anyone playing in public games. I think I'll just stick to private games now.

Cheers :)

[quote name='pcktlnt']Just posting some general information. There is a nuke anywhere glitch going on in the public games. I do not know if this is okay to post, but mod this post if its not okay.

The way to do it:
1) Click on a nuke-silo and set its "invisible" rally point anywhere on the map.
2) Use a comstat to scan the area.
3) Select a ghost and use the nuke ability.
4) The ghost will target itself since it is far away and when the nuke falls it will fall at the rally point.

I just got nuked out of a comp stomp game, so I went and did some research. Apparently it has been around for a while, just with a recent hack, it has become easier to do. Good luck to anyone playing in public games. I think I'll just stick to private games now.

Cheers :)[/QUOTE]

Nuke-silo has no rally point, I try to set rally point but nothing happen, however if that's what you mean by "invisible" then ok.

I scan the area, use ghost to nuke, but the ghost will run to that spot because it's too far away. Ghost won't target himself.

How do you get it to work? Or does it only work with hack?

Hey there Brydo, I am totally sorry about that mess up on the Brackets, yes please play Phoom. Also I am extending the play until thursday morning because some people may not have played there game. Also I am sorry about not paying attention to the league but I am really exhausted right now and have been busy the past few days but I will catch back up and get things in order again.

At night - usually I play around 9 - 12pm central.

If you have any specfic time, PM me and I'll see if I can meet it.

All right everyone I need results ASAP! Sorry I have been behind but my cousin is coming to town and I have been preparing for his visit so this weekend I so I won't be on at all most likely. Also Bioshock comes out so I will be playing that alot.

Guys (Phoom specifically) - sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been having a few family things to deal with and just haven't been able to get on SC for a while. I know Phoom/Kyo has messaged me a few times trying to get a game going, and I'm sorry I didn't respond in time. Darth, go ahead and give Phoom the win - he's been trying and I haven't been able to get on, so I think he deserves it.

Ah ... its not a problem (although we might still be able to play the match, depending on the state of the fourth round)

I'm on (at least try to) every night for at least an hour so if you ever want to play the match just for fun, just pm me on b.net.

[quote name='The Crotch']Can we see download progress now?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

This is what they fixed:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- patch 1.15.1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a replay saving bug that occasionally crashed games.
- Fixed a bug where the map download progress was not shown.
- Pressing alt-f4 while in Starcraft and logged into a league now logs you out
of the league.
- Updated some of the localization for the league page.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.

well I believe League was implemented to further accommodate higher leagues such as WGT or something... it was one in particular, I forgot which (I think it is WGT...)

Sorry I haven't been on AGAIN, My cousin was in town and I had a long essay to write and the biggest reason of them all is that bioshock came out and I have been playing that constantly. So what I need to know is who won in the Ikai VS DARRENC match?

congrats to darren. look forward to playing sc2 with you guys.

does anyone know if phoom ever played birdo? i was hoping phoom would win so i could get my rematch :) no offense to birdo of course.

Byrdo and me have not done our matchup yet - as Byrdo said, he has some things to take care of and gave the match to me. (I'll happily do the match though, if by some chance I meet him before the fifth round starts...)

Hi people. Long time no see. I have been practicing my APM. I just broke 277 barrier :D my opponent was a newbie but it's still a big accomplishment. My goal is to break 300 barrier and be able to maintain it. HURRAY!

And BTW, how come you people don't play anymore? I got on sometime during the night and nobody was online.

i've been playing a bit (maybe twice a week), but i think the SC2 craze is starting to die down a bit. i'm still waiting to see what happens in the loser's bracket. look for me online -- jarvis307 if you want a game, but i doubt i'll be able to keep up.

bread's done
Back