Starting 05/27 New Subway / Green Lantern contest

Strigol

CAGiversary!
http://green.subwayfreshbuzz.com/?rdr=Email:GreenLantern:SeetheFuture:PrePromo:RegisterNow:W4:2011

contest from 5/27 to 7/24

You can enter twice per day, only cup codes level you up

Codes come from:
30oz drinks=1 use
doritos chips=multi use
7/16 to 7/24 you can get free codes from an unlisted website
Codes will also come from emails, twitter, and other social network sites

Prizes=1 per level, 3 total per household

Level 1 prizes:
$5 visa prepaid card - 155/day (9,145 total)

$10 visa prepaid card - 30/day (1,770 total)

Level 2 prizes:
$25 visa prepaid card - 10/day (590 total)

$50 visa prepaid card - 5/day (295 total)

Level 3 prizes:
$500 visa prepaid card - 1/day (59 total)

3D vision 47" LG cinema 3D TV with glasses Model # 47LW5600 ARV$1250 (12 total)

2011 Dodge Challenger R/T classic Green with envy option group. 5.7L V8 with automatic transmission ARV $38,000 (1 total)

American Airlines flight certificate ARV $750 (40 total)
rules state 1 round trip ticket to anywhere in lower 48 states, minimum 3 night stay, must use before 1-31-2012

Sweepstakes prize:
$100,000 drawing from all entries on 07/29/2011

Not as good prizes as previous contests, but I'm down for a couple visa gift cards

**All codes are reusable**
==================
Chip Code
XLVLF6K
PMCTFLX
PGT3HLM

Other:
Wc6VTLB
BMJY3M7A9Y
KJBNW3LEWK

06/07 codes:
BXTBEWA4R3
BMMT744FHB
B6AWL6L6E3

06/09 codes:
B6K4EMPNVF

06/16 code:
YRT668JMWQ

07/01 code:
SDRTG567DF

07/06:
BKFLXKH9FN
BET9YW3WAA

Last edited by a moderator:
prize list looks a bit sparse compared to the last two they did, I'm hoping they add more, but that's what's shown on their website right now

With it being green lantern themed I was expecting movies / games / comics to go with, but who knows.

[quote name='Strigol']prize list looks a bit sparse compared to the last two they did, I'm hoping they add more, but that's what's shown on their website right now

With it being green lantern themed I was expecting movies / games / comics to go with, but who knows.[/QUOTE]

The link the OP put is really two sweepstakes:
Grab The Green Sweepstakes is what the prize list & the dates are for.

The OP talks alittle about the other one.
See The Future Sweepstakes which goes from 5/23 - 5/26 with prizes that include:

1 Grand Prize (The Ultimate Power Trip): Roundtrip for two to the Hollywood Premiere of Green Lantern, Hotel Accommodations, Rental Car, Two Movie Tickets (for premiere), Spending Money.

8 First Prizes: Geoff Johns Comic Pieces & Green Lantern Replica Rings

10 Second Prizes: Wholly Guacamole Party Pack (feeds 10) & $25 Subway Card

here is some codes aswell

1 - wc6vtlb
2 - BMJY3M7A9Y
3 -PMCTFLX (chip code)
4 -XLVLF6K (chip code)
5 -PGT3HLM (chip code)

Thanks for the codes.
Entered, but didn't win, kind of don't understand the whole match up, since all the rings fit the spaces, but oh well.

Thanks for posting.

Anyone know or can confirm if the pre-paid visa cards are sent to you're house or are like an instant win code kind of thing? I'm haven't won yet but I've been confused with cards coming from Subway contests since the start with half of them being instant codes while other ones are sent to you're household.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Thanks for posting.

Anyone know or can confirm if the pre-paid visa cards are sent to you're house or are like an instant win code kind of thing? I'm haven't won yet but I've been confused with cards coming from Subway contests since the start with half of them being instant codes while other ones are sent to you're household.[/QUOTE]

Good point, Nismo. I'm also curious about this

i'm assuming they're cards, seeing as how the description is "prepaid visa gift cards" but you never know

[quote name='NismoZ32']Thanks for posting.

Anyone know or can confirm if the pre-paid visa cards are sent to you're house or are like an instant win code kind of thing? I'm haven't won yet but I've been confused with cards coming from Subway contests since the start with half of them being instant codes while other ones are sent to you're household.[/QUOTE]

Its a card they mail to you.

Thanks OP, just signed up but didn't win. I might have to go get some drinks from Subway to level up and try for the bigger prizes!

[quote name='kirby_fox']Thanks OP, just signed up but didn't win. I might have to go get some drinks from Subway to level up and try for the bigger prizes![/QUOTE]

I have tried a couple of different Subways for lunch and I have seen no cups with codes. Hopefully they get them soon. I want to try and win a card or two.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I have tried a couple of different Subways for lunch and I have seen no cups with codes. Hopefully they get them soon. I want to try and win a card or two.[/QUOTE]

I know what you are talking about, the Subway I went to had cups from the last contest still.

Anyone else have trouble with the level 2 game? When I select a ring the ring pops up but then nothing else happens. No you lose or anything :\

Hey, did anyone notice the reusable codes appear to be reusable *by your account*? Just used codes I definitely used yesterday and it accepted them.

^^^I just read on SD that all "chip" codes are reusable. I guess I could have been entering all week! DOH!

My brother just won $5!

Wow level 2 and picked a ring and it locked up.. just sat there with my ring and the other rings spinning in the background... I am almost curious if I won and it hung.. it did that once before on an older promo...

Nothing came yet however so weird.

bread's done
Back