Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Ton of people up in here now, better be quick.

dw3ndoV.png
got little inferno. thanks!!

Clearing out more random codes from my stash
Qoute the game you want:

Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus
(check your mailbox!)
(again can't promise they haven't expired)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so lurkers wont get them. Quote the game you want.

Serious Sam Double D
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam Double D Steam Key
27DJE-4D5E3-0X34B

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Steam Key
G7JZL-2LG90-RIIEZ

EDIT:
Enjoy!

And the final code of the night. For those who missed out last week.

First CAG with "CAGiversary" status who quotes this post gets "The Walking Dead"

Serious Sam Double D Steam Key
27DJE-4D5E3-0X34B

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Steam Key
G7JZL-2LG90-RIIEZ

Enjoy!

And the final code of the night. For those who missed out last week.

First CAG with "CAGiversary" status who quotes this post gets "The Walking Dead"
EDIT: Got the TWD code. Thank you! :D

First one who quotes this post and doesn't have DOTA2 by now (don't know if this even is possible lol) will get a copy of the game, you HAVE to post your Steam ID and your Library and Inventory will be checked(so make sure your profile is viewable)...I really want this to give someone who doesn't own it already or have a stack of giftable copies in their inventory =P

First one who quotes this post and doesn't have DOTA2 by now (don't know if this even is possible lol) will get a copy of the game, you HAVE to post your Steam ID and your Library and Inventory will be checked(so make sure your profile is viewable)...I really want this to give someone who doesn't own it already or have a stack of giftable copies in their inventory =P
me ooops sorry didnt read well :ziplip: but i already have dota 2 in my inventory

Steam ID: D4rk_D4ni

Steam ID: D4rk_D4ni
I sent you a friend request on steam, so I can give you the copy =)

bread's done
Back