or this

7inchfront270.gif
[/QUOTE]
Sent!

[quote name='Rosterking']woot, so what is this game? lol[/QUOTE]

More like 5 games

Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

[quote name='Pwny']Intresting list, will play in next gieaway.[/QUOTE]

Oh these you get for free just for being involved in this giveaway...I'll give you two each week...just wanted to tell you what you'll be getting :)

[quote name='Duckvader']Oh these you get for free just for being involved in this giveaway...I'll give you two each week...just wanted to tell you what you'll be getting :)[/QUOTE]

Nice, will keep an eye out.

[quote name='Duckvader']More like 5 games

Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP[/QUOTE]
That's a nice list you've got there! ;)

[quote name='Duckvader']Oh I almost forgot everyone I'm going to send out PMs for Postal real soon :)[/QUOTE]

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite thread on the Citadel.

[quote name='Duckvader']I didn't realize this but I have that game on all platforms :)
So I'll be sending links for PC, MAC, and LINUX :D[/QUOTE]
Woot! And by the way on Steam I am FlananaCakes.

[quote name='Duckvader']AHH I wish there was a way to mass PM a group of people...:/[/QUOTE]

You can write im multiple usernames in the receipients tab to send in said number of people PMs

[quote name='Falcongamer']You can write im multiple usernames in the receipients tab to send in said number of people PMs[/QUOTE]

OH EPIC FACEPALM :lol:

[quote name='Fluxerian']Any giveaways going on right now?[/QUOTE]

Not at the moment sending out PMs for DRM free copy of Postal...look in your inbox because you get one too :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Not at the moment sending out PMs for DRM free copy of Postal...look in your inbox because you get one too :D[/QUOTE]

That would be cool! :D

Wow, this thread is up to 22 pages now? I saw it when it started, but managed to miss every giveaway so far. Hope to be around for more.

[quote name='Duckvader']Not at the moment sending out PMs for DRM free copy of Postal...look in your inbox because you get one too :D[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.. I don't seem to find anything in my inbox. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Woodlands']I'm pretty sure that public distribution of download links is not what Indie Gala was offering when it sold you its bundle.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm still buying more bundles from them

First one to answer all these questions correctly gets Puzzle Kingdoms for Steam!

1: In game, what was the name of the optional item for that caused the controller to vibrate if a secret was nearby?
2: What color was the tunic that allowed you to breathe underwater?
3: Who is the guardian of Kokiri Forest?
4: Who is the Sage of Water?
5: Ocarina of Time was re-released for the GameCube with more difficult puzzles. What was the re-release called?

[quote name='Duckvader']Giveaway happening pretty soon!
Topic will be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time![/QUOTE]

Back from the movie wasn't as good as expected...but it was okay...

Find your PM with Postal in many thanks man =)

Also OoC Trivia? Wish this would have come sooner haha =P
See you on Sunday! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back