Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, since I'm already the unofficial CAG Steam Group recruiter, I'll take it upon myself to send out invites to this group! This page has been taken care of, please post if you need an invite!

Honestly i feel this group was meant to stay as a small group and should only include those people who had already participated in the stuff we had been doing in this thread. That is just my opinion though. Ultimately it is up to DV.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Alright, since I'm already the unofficial CAG Steam Group recruiter, I'll take it upon myself to send out invites to this group! This page has been taken care of, please post if you need an invite![/QUOTE]
AT, this group is a different one from the main CAG steam group.

[quote name='Spyder187']AT, this group is a different one from the main CAG steam group.[/QUOTE]

Lol I knew that, but I guess you didn't understand what I was saying. =/

By the way, what does AT mean? Never heard it in my life.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Lol I knew that, but I guess you didn't understand what I was saying. =/

By the way, what does AT mean? Never heard it in my life.[/QUOTE]

I was shortening your name as I didnt feel like typin the whole thing.

senorvader.gif
129156784421327071.gif

[quote name='Spyder187']I was shortening your name as I didnt feel like typin the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha. Also, I really wish Steam avatars supposed .bmp's. =/ Because that first one is amazing.

Thank you so much atreyuvr for accepting the invites and helping me out there. Whoever you think should go in is up to you, I'll leave that job to you :D

Now for the avatar...I am loving Dataless' and I also wish they accepted .bmp! But we need more people to bring more in. Post them on the thread here and everyone will choose a winner :D

after getting my first taste of steam summer sale... ive been looking at other threads and this seems like a good one. hehe!

[quote name='LlamaNinja']All you are posting in the wrong section. Here is where you are suppose to go to be able to join.[/QUOTE]

Error! Braincells undetected!!!

Seriously next time just look at why people started posting their Steam ID's. A little common sense goes a long way!

[quote name='highslime']Would love an invite as well... http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021663981/

On a somewhat related note, I've seen people link their steam profiles using their Steam ID's.. yet when I try it I get an invalid page. Why is that?[/QUOTE]

Did you set your personal URL in your profile settings? You can set it to anything and that's how you get a link with your ID in it

[quote name='kujen']Did you set your personal URL in your profile settings? You can set it to anything and that's how you get a link with your ID in it[/QUOTE]

I missed that part on my profile page, thanks for that

I could be mistaken, but at this time I do believe invites are closed unless you were an active participant of this thread prior to the making of the steam group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back