Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea, it seems that a lot of people use it anyways. You just need to make note that only people with $100+ in their steam account can join steamgifts.

Hooray! Let's find out who won!

Also BTW in September I'm gonna need your help Duckvader because my new job should be in full swing then and I want to do weekly/monthly giveaways as well, and I could use your help. If interested please let me know!

[quote name='Spyder187']What happens is when you make a giveaway via steamgifts it gives you options as to who can enter the giveaway: everyone, group, contributors, etc. It is a pretty simple interface to use. You would make the group on steam though, not on steamgifts. then invite people to join it. If you need any help on doing any of it let me know via pm on here or on steam. [/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

[quote name='madcookie83']I like the idea, it seems that a lot of people use it anyways. You just need to make note that only people with $100+ in their steam account can join steamgifts.

Hooray! Let's find out who won!

Also BTW in September I'm gonna need your help Duckvader because my new job should be in full swing then and I want to do weekly/monthly giveaways as well, and I could use your help. If interested please let me know![/QUOTE]

Be glad to :D

And the winner of the giveaway is...MyDogIsDumb! :D
Congratulations! And everyone great job on the participation! :D

Well I'll be back later with the next giveaway...the game up for grabs is Nuclear Dawn :O

Hey everybody! How is everyone doing? (sorry I didn't respond yesterday...my brother got a new pc and I was helping him set it up and get gamebooster and such as that)
You all ready for a giveaway?!

I couldn't answer ur question of "how's everyone doing" becuase i just made an account and i had to wait a few days to reply, but here i am fine and ready :D

Sounds great everyone :D
We're going to try something different for the giveaway today. The game up for grabs is Nuclear Dawn. Three CAGs to comment to launch it off :D

Just got back from finally seeing Ted. Pretty funny move. Love the main chars name. Awesome play on words that I think 75% of people never picked up on.

Okie dokie for the giveaway...write a three word sentence that has words with more than 10 letters and it has to be about PEANUT BUTTER :D
PM ALL ANSWERS

[quote name='mawarup']Hello, I'm thirsty. What to drink....hmmm guess water sounds good right now[/QUOTE]

Yup water sounds pretty perfect :D

So just to let everyone know...the winner is...KUJEN! :D
Congratulations message me on steam to get Nuclear Dawn!

[quote name='Duckvader']Yup water sounds pretty perfect :D

So just to let everyone know...the winner is...KUJEN! :D
Congratulations message me on steam to get Nuclear Dawn![/QUOTE]

What was the winning sentence?

Everyone we have an official group on Steam!
Drop your Steam ID and you get into the group :D

Oh and do you guys want abbreviations or is that annoying when playing a game?

the one we have is (o)-DvD-(o)

Also we don't have a profile picture so we're going to have a contest!
All members submit whatever you think fits the Duckvader name and group and we'll all vote on what we think is best (in PMs of course :D)
The largest can be 184x184 :D

Someone fix this to say It's a Game!!!
its-a-trap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back