Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone I'm back :D
Man was moving back sooo tiring! We went a full 30 hours back o_O
But I made in one piece and I'm back! And I've seen the Steam summer sale was on (bought something for my brother over the phone...such a hassle :p)
How is everyone doing?

[quote name='Duckvader']Hey everyone I'm back :D
Man was moving back sooo tiring! We went a full 30 hours back o_O
But I made in one piece and I'm back! And I've seen the Steam summer sale was on (bought something for my brother over the phone...such a hassle :p)
How is everyone doing?[/QUOTE]

Oh man oh man we're in deep s*** over here. The summer sale has taken MANY wallets captive, and over at Steam they're threatening to execute them (= no more money)! We keep throwing what money we have on our person, but they just won't stop with the threats (great sales)! Could this be the beginning of the apocalypse!? Our equipment (backlogs) is getting too heavy to carry at this point! We may start experiencing heavy casualties (surrendering all of our money to Steam)!

But we're doing alright. ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']Oh man oh man we're in deep s*** over here. The summer sale has taken MANY wallets captive, and over at Steam they're threatening to execute them (= no more money)! We keep throwing what money we have on our person, but they just won't stop with the threats (great sales)! Could this be the beginning of the apocalypse!? Our equipment (backlogs) is getting too heavy to carry at this point! We may start experiencing heavy casualties (surrendering all of our money to Steam)!

But we're doing alright. ;)[/QUOTE]

OH NOOO! So when I got my brother that game...I...I...shot my wallet? :(

[quote name='Duckvader']OH NOOO! So when I got my brother that game...I...I...shot my wallet? :([/QUOTE]

Yeah (you bought it, so they shot it) =[

Wow, you're the one giving away stuff? I was just talking to you about playing some L4D2 a few days ago, but you had to move. Well anyways, have a great trip.

[quote name='Duckvader']Oh yes and I'm about to install Left 4 Dead 2 :D[/QUOTE]

Damn, wish I hadn't uninstalled it now. Everyone on my friends list is playing now. I'm pretty sure you'll have a blast with it anyway, especially since I've put in over 400 hours and some of my friends have put in over 2000 hours. The AI Director constantly changes the campaigns, so you'll rarely ever have a similar experience. :D

The game up for grabs is going to be Steel Storm Burning Retribution :D
This is from my inventory so when you win friend me (you can friend if you want to play games also :D)

[quote name='madcookie83']Nice! Well maybe one day when I have better games I'll play with you anyways![/QUOTE]

If only Binding of Issac was multiplayer :D

Also let's get this giveaway started! Three hoorays, hoo hoo, OH YEAHs or anything that means "Let's get this party started!"

You have all been waiting for this moment! PM THE ANSWERS! You all have 24 hours.

Write a three word complete sentence (yes that means subject and verb) using words that have more than 10 letters about this Steam summer sale!
You can use all possible resources and as always spelling (and grammar :p) is needed :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']Opps... I thought it was "Write 3 12 word sentences. :3 It's cool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry let me make this a bit more clear.

In the sentence will be THREE words. All THREE words have to 10 (changed it to make it easier) or more letters long (such as perplexing)

And it has to be a COMPLETE sentence...does that help out? :)

EDIT: Those who have PMed me please redo so you can have a chance :D

So I have a question for everyone. I'm thinking about maybe moving these giveaways to steamgifts but just for you guys. How do you feel about that?

[quote name='dgenx21388']Was my sentence right?[/QUOTE]

Yes :)

[quote name='eugaet']That's cool w/ me. I guess we'd have our own Steam group?[/QUOTE]

Exactly how would you guys like that? Our own little group here :)

i like the iodea of making a group called vadersgiveaways and hosting your stuff on steamgifts. it would make life alot easier for you at least.

[quote name='Spyder187']i like the iodea of making a group called vadersgiveaways and hosting your stuff on steamgifts. it would make life alot easier for you at least.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a really good idea. I like it!

Also can you make steamgifts private for a certain group?

And are you ready for the winner? Three hoorays for the winner and to launch the next giveaway :D

What happens is when you make a giveaway via steamgifts it gives you options as to who can enter the giveaway: everyone, group, contributors, etc. It is a pretty simple interface to use. You would make the group on steam though, not on steamgifts. then invite people to join it. If you need any help on doing any of it let me know via pm on here or on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back