Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 24 hours! PM me the answers! All correct spelling! And have fun!

1. This video game is a remake of a 1993 tactical shooter that has been criticized for its short campaign and its "light bloom". What company developed the remake? Name one other game developed by the developer.

2. This video game is the continuation of a book series by a Polish author and was unfortunately pirated roughly 4.5 million times. Name two characters from this video game. (full names)

3. What is this a picture of? (specific answer here)
When and who first invented this?

4. This company is world's largest online retailer with its HQ in Seattle, Washington. What is this company and when was it founded? And who talks to us CAGs about deals from this company?

And here comes the really hard one!

5. This is the theme of what show?

Syndicate (initially called Project RedLime) is a science fiction game by Starbreeze Studios the also made Enclave

the witcher
Henry Perky 1893
Amazon poker360
game of thrones

PM THE ANSWERS! Correct spelling on everything and you have 24 hours! Have fun! :D

1. What video game company was founded by three graduated doctors? Give the name of all three doctors who founded that company. Tell me two IPs that they have.

2. This gaming engine has powered a LOT of video games. What engine is it and give me 10 games that this engine has powered. What company is the developer of this engine and who is the founder of the company?

3. In Back to the Future the Game, who voices Adult Doc Brown and Teenager Marty McFly? Who is the developer of these games and how many episodes are there in this game?

4. Go to this website and give me two games that are on this website.
Who is the owner of this website?

5. Whose theme is this? And what game is it from?

Aside from the giveaway, I was wondering if any one of you guys have an extra pair of the Pyrovision googles? I'd be willing to trade for a steam code or something :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Aside from the giveaway, I was wondering if any one of you guys have an extra pair of the Pyrovision googles? I'd be willing to trade for a steam code or something :D[/QUOTE]

If you still need a pair I'll trade you them.

[quote name='Duckvader']Sweet are we friends on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but I'll add ya' (I see you go by the same name).

[quote name='Duckvader']Aside from the giveaway, I was wondering if any one of you guys have an extra pair of the Pyrovision googles? I'd be willing to trade for a steam code or something :D[/QUOTE]

I have an extra pair. Are you looking for a Robot Chicken Hat also? Cause I can help with that too :D

Unless it is important that you get "Vintage" quality you can get a pair for free through an in game acheivment. (I believe it is identical to the way you can get the Gibus)

[quote name='PIRaterIa']I have an extra pair. Are you looking for a Robot Chicken Hat also? Cause I can help with that too :D[/QUOTE]

Robot Chicken Hat? COOOL! Sure we friends on Steam?

[quote name='Duckvader']Robot Chicken Hat? COOOL! Sure we friends on Steam?[/QUOTE]

I've just added you ;) My name is Jack's Finals Abstinence.

[quote name='Duckvader']Robot Chicken Hat? COOOL! Sure we friends on Steam?[/QUOTE]

I have 10 of those lol i ll add you on steam my name is !Freak! PrinceDashing

[quote name='sleaszer8546']I have 10 of those lol i ll add you on steam my name is !Freak! PrinceDashing[/QUOTE]

Think you could shoot one of those my way? =P I supplied a grip of games for the Duck to give away a couple weeks ago, in case you think I'm just some guy asking for a free hat. =P I'd truly appreciate it. ^^

Hello everyone! Now you've all been waiting for this...the winner of the Humble Bundle V for Steam is....Ski307!!! Congratulations! You win Humble Bundle V! :D

Oh and everyone thank humptyflunky for being generous enough to give us this bundle to giveaway :D

[quote name='pyoobez']Robot Chicken Hat

MIV2L-MDXCT-??QR9

Missing letters "is for lovers".[/QUOTE]

Lurked. I can't believe this hat flew under my radar.

[quote name='rpmboy']Lurked. I can't believe this hat flew under my radar.[/QUOTE]

I was going to do a pm thing, but ironically I was busy playing Left 4 Dead 2 so I figured I'd just give it out before I forgot about it.

Hey everybody busy day today so I'm going to do a quick random code drop for you :D
The game is Caster and I need three hoorays to launch it!

[quote name='xbox_mole']Thank you, I grabbed it.[/QUOTE]

Alright congrats! Enjoy the game :D

I might come on later for another code drop...unannounced mwahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back