Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dbolt']got it, thanks :D[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Enjoy the game :D

And we have a 24 hour giveaway where you guess what the screenshots are...I will post those in a little while :D

Hello everyone!!! Just want to say sorry for being here late...had to leave with family to IKEA. It was very far away and no access to CAG. Just want everyone to know that I got all of your PMs and I'll announce the winner tomorrow. :D

[quote name='Spyder187']look in the mirror :roll:[/QUOTE]

someone who comes to a forum or peeps on boys in the shower?

A lurker is a unit in Starcraft that cannot be seen without a sarcasm detector and will attack giveaways and items on sight.

Get an observer and you will be fine.

Hey everyone Duckvader here for a short minute announcing you the winner of the 24 hour giveaway. Thank you all for participating because I had fun with these questions :D
The winner of the giveaway winning the game, Ben There Dan That, is...gmanvg!!! :D

EDIT: Also just to let everyone know...I have received all of your time zone PMs! :D

Hey everyone Duckvader here...on REAL early...for me at least. Going to go running and then to start off the day early with a giveaway :D

EDIT: oh if anyone wants to friend me on steam I have steel storm and nuclear dawn to giveaway and two guest passes for red orchestra 2

I will be participating in this up and coming giveaway, hopefully. I have to leave for three hours in thirty minutes. :whistle2:(

p.s. - Are you the first Duckvader? With the following avatar?
5093054991b85e060e2303bd2ccc0bc08b01cb70_full.jpg

[quote name='Duckvader']Hey everyone Duckvader here...on REAL early...for me at least. Going to go running and then to start off the day early with a giveaway :D

EDIT: oh if anyone wants to friend me on steam I have steel storm and nuclear dawn to giveaway and two guest passes for red orchestra 2[/QUOTE]

Trying to add you, but Steam isn't finding your name.

Edit: apparently the ability to search for a person "is not available at this time."
Edit2: Okay, I found you.
Edit3: If you still have nuclear dawn, I would be interested in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zawazuki']I will be participating in this up and coming giveaway, hopefully. I have to leave for three hours in thirty minutes. :whistle2:(

p.s. - Are you the first Duckvader? With the following avatar?
5093054991b85e060e2303bd2ccc0bc08b01cb70_full.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yes everyone this is my avatar...thanks for posting it, it can be a future reference for everyone...i'll put it on the OP :D

[quote name='eldergias']Have you already given away nuclear dawn and steel storm?[/QUOTE]

No I haven't yet, i'm clearing out one more steam code on a certain list and then I'll do a steam inventory giveaway :D

[quote name='Duckvader']No I haven't yet, i'm clearing out one more steam code on a certain list and then I'll do a steam inventory giveaway :D[/QUOTE]
Woohoo! I can't wait for your giveaways. Hopefully I win one some time.

Hello everyone Duckvader here :D
Tomorrow we will have a giveaway because I'll be out of the house for the rest of the day.
See you all tomorrow :)

[quote name='Duckvader']Hello everyone! You guys ready for another giveaway today?!!![/QUOTE]

When aren't we ready for such a thing? :D Thanks in advance.

This is very true! :D
Today I am recovering from a 9 hour hardcore/screamo concert and am myself ready to sit on this couch and come with some good stuff for the 24 hour giveaway!

[quote name='Duckvader']This is very true! :D
Today I am recovering from a 9 hour hardcore/screamo concert and am myself ready to sit on this couch and come with some good stuff for the 24 hour giveaway![/QUOTE]

What concert?

Okay you have 24 hours to PM these. Correct spelling on all of them and the game up for grabs is Disciple 2: Rise of the Elves! HAVE FUN!

1. Tell me what developer made this game
2. Tell me what this animal is
3. Tell me who this is, what video game, and who voices it
4. Tell me what video game this is and what engine they are using (be specific)
5. Tell me what movie this is and who directed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back