Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='atreyuevr']If the duck is up to it, I'll give him a bunch of codes to giveaway, taking first from the bunch what he wants of course. ;)

Send me a PM if you're interested Mr. Duck. ;)[/QUOTE]

What games are you offering?

[quote name='Falcongamer']What games are you offering?[/QUOTE]

Since I'm allowing for him to take what he wants from the bunch for his generosity, I'll let him disclose what's included. ;)

To the amazing generosity of one of our members we now have some more codes to giveaway! I would love everyone to give a round of applause and a big thank you to atreyuevr!

:applause::applause::applause::bouncy::bouncy::D:D:D

[quote name='duckvader']to the amazing generosity of one of our members we now have some more codes to giveaway! I would love everyone to give a round of applause and a big thank you to atreyuevr!

:applause::applause::applause::bouncy::bouncy::d:d:d[/quote]

Aww, shucks... =P

Well everyone we have some pretty cool stuff to giveaway and I'm excited about it! To make things last a bit longer I'm going to keep it to one giveaway a day SOOOO...I'm going to start tomorrow because I want to get a time where everyone will able to participate online. I'll PM everyone with the time that the giveaway will be so we have a set time :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Well everyone we have some pretty cool stuff to giveaway and I'm excited about it! To make things last a bit longer I'm going to keep it to one giveaway a day SOOOO...I'm going to start tomorrow because I want to get a time where everyone will able to participate online. I'll PM everyone with the time that the giveaway will be so we have a set time :D[/QUOTE]

Keep up the good work, Duck. You're doing great! =]

Hope you don't mind me calling you Duck. ^^

[quote name='atreyuevr']Keep up the good work, Duck. You're doing great! =]

Hope you don't mind me calling you Duck. ^^[/QUOTE]

Duck is perfectly fine with me...I actually like it a lot :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Duck is perfectly fine with me...I actually like it a lot :D[/QUOTE]

Me too. =P

Also, you're welcome to all of those who have and will be thanking me. Giving stuff away is a small, but significant, part of what this community is all about. I just wanted to give to the community what I was having a hell of a time trying to sell. =P

Also I'd like to give thanks to one member that is part of the Steam Code Drop...I went on there one and day and saw that this member posted SOO many codes and so this member was the influence of this grand giveaway...humptyflunky!

[quote name='Duckvader']Also I'd like to give thanks to one member that is part of the Steam Code Drop...I went on there one and day and saw that this member posted SOO many codes and so this member was the influence of this grand giveaway...humptyflunky![/QUOTE]

This is true. Thank you humpty! =]

I am just wondering here, , are we still getting Ninja Blade tonight? That game is awesome and I am very much looking forward to playing it again on the pc.

[quote name='Spyder187']I am just wondering here, , are we still getting Ninja Blade tonight? That game is awesome and I am very much looking forward to playing it again on the pc.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately no, there was some talk about it and it's much to close to being actual piracy...but if there ever is a bundle with a steam code...I will definitely let you all know

I am excited about this, and will keep my eye on the thread. FIANLLY got a decent gaming setup and Steam, and need to get some games in my library!

[quote name='Duckvader']Hello everyone! Duckvader here with an announcement that we have got a giveaway today! :D
We will be giving away...FlatOut![/QUOTE]

A Racing Game? Naaaah I think I won't participate in this one (well maybe for fun...=P but not for winning =)

[quote name='Duckvader']Giveaway happening pretty soon...expect CAR RELATED QUESTIONS!...and video game related questions! :D[/QUOTE]

Man, I only saw Cars 1, not Cars 2!

(make and model for Questions 1-3)
1. In the original Transformers, what car is Bumblebee
2. What's the first car Henry Ford made?
3. What is the Dukes of Hazzard car?
4. If you crash a car, give me three possibles situations.
5. In five words or less, describe your dream car...IN A COMPLETE SENTENCE!
RANDOM QUESTION
6. When was the Milton Hershey's School founded?

1. VW Bug (Beetle)
2. Ford Model - T
3. 1969 Dodge Charger
4. Police Chase, Bank Robbery, My wife being mad and chasing after me.
5. A fast slick car!
6. 1909

1. Volkswagon Beetle
2. Model T
3. Dodge Charger
4. Death, dismemberment, not a scratch (?)
5. It's a Lamborghini.
6. November 15, 1909

1. Volkswagen Beetle
2. T-Ford
3. Dodge Charger ('69?)
4. Drunk driving, Not paying attention to the road and maybe crash into a tree, Being chased by cops and the crash into an 18-wheeler.
5. 60's Muscle Car
6. 1909

1 Volkswagen Beetle
2 The model T
3 Dodge Charger 1969 RT
4 - By a zombie in front of me
- Dramatically falling of a cliff
- Hit by a dinosaur
5 My car would be AWESOME
6 in 1909

Answers:
1. Bumblebee was a old Volkswagen Beetle
2. Henry Fords first car was the Ford model T
3. Dodge Charger 1969
4. Having my sister drive, having my mother drive, and having my father drive ( not sexist just my family cant drive lol jk)
5. My car would be a unicorn
6. 1909, nov 15? ithink at least wiki says so

Congratulations to Racer1309! You win FlatOut for Steam! :D
Well that's the giveaway for today! Thanks everyone for the great answers :D
Come back tomorrow for our next giveaway!

EDIT: And technically the first model was actually Model A in 1903...the 1930 Model A just used that name.

[quote name='eugaet']A CAG with 'racer' in his name wins a racing game. Justice has been served.
Congrats![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing myself :)

So, my girl gifted me a copy of Humble Bundle V after getting one from Duckvader. First to PM me the word 'StreetKiaz' gets it.

[quote name='Racer1309']Eugaet it (You got it) Sorry, trying to be funny, Enjoy![/QUOTE]Ha, I like it. :) Better than my friend who calls me YouGay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back