Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MrPiggles']It's kinda obvious when the game's name is in the url...[/QUOTE]

Wow that would made things easier just notice now, i was happy it was fps since I fiend in all those games except call of juarez luckily my uncle is over helped me out on that :D

[quote name='MrPiggles']It's kinda obvious when the game's name is in the url...[/QUOTE]

AHH...yes that is true. I completely forgot about that. Well next time NO URL NAMES WILL GIVE AWAY MWAHAHA!

[quote name='Duckvader']Also I'd like to give thanks to one member that is part of the Steam Code Drop...I went on there one and day and saw that this member posted SOO many codes and so this member was the influence of this grand giveaway...humptyflunky![/QUOTE]

aww shucks..*blush*:wave:

Fun fact: The original Prince of Persia was programmed entirely in Assembly. That barely above raw binary, and is fucking tedious, especially when you consider the level of detail they put into it.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Fun fact: The original Prince of Persia was programmed entirely in Assembly. That barely above raw binary, and is fucking tedious, especially when you consider the level of detail they put into it.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap are you serious? That's ridic. Utterly and completely ridic.

Is your avatar a meme of how the programmers felt after making the game? =P

[quote name='atreyuevr']Is your avatar a meme of how the programmers felt after making the game? =P[/QUOTE]Programmers? You mean programmer, singular. The original was designed and created by one man, Jordan Mechner, in 1989 for the Apple II.

Okay my turn to give a bundle to someone. Following Duckvader's last giveaway it will be Guess that Game with 5 different images. I will start the giveaway in 10 minutes or so.

Unlike Duck's games mine will be a little bit harder hopefully.

The Prize is a full IndieGala 5 gift

[quote name='clonesniper666']Okay my turn to give a bundle to someone. Following Duckvader's last giveaway it will be Guess that Game with 5 different images. I will start the giveaway in 10 minutes or so.

Unlike Duck's games mine will be a little bit harder hopefully.

The Prize is a full IndieGala 5 gift[/QUOTE]

That sounds like fun. :D

[quote name='eugaet']Programmers? You mean programmer, singular. The original was designed and created by one man, Jordan Mechner, in 1989 for the Apple II.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, IIRC, one guy was programming, and he just used recordings of his brother as a reference for the animations.

Edit: Yep, found a video documenting some of the process.
Sorry Duckvader for going off topic of the thread.

[quote name='overlordmike']My bad
1 rush beat
2 mario paint
3 dont know
4 witcher 2
5 dk[/QUOTE]

You still did not get it right, you got 2 of the 5 correct though

[quote name='overlordmike']worth a try at least:([/QUOTE]

I tried to make it harder at least than the games Duckvader had yesterday if no one guess the games by 10 EST, which is ~35 minutes away I will start giving hints.

1.final fantasy?
2. Super Mario world 3 or Mario paint
3. Nickolodeon racing a racing game on game boy loll
4. witcher 2
5.chrono trigger?
This is tough

[quote name='iid970']Damn this guy knows his games congrats[/QUOTE]

Or used google images's search by image feature. I used that, same answers. Either way, grats.

Hate timezones! Always miss out on this considering how badly I wan't Bastion :(
The hosters deserve a big thanks for their generosity!

Hello everyone! Back online to do another giveaway!!!
Today we will be giving away...Sol Survivor!
I'm going to do something completely different...my brother will be hosting this giveaway...he doesn't have an account on CAG but his name on everything else is Neff14...everyone please welcome my brother :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back