Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iid970']WOO movies[/QUOTE]To make it fair to eveyone, I request that you don't ask any trivia regarding John Woo movies, because I guess iid970 is a fan and would have an unfair edge. Thank you.

[quote name='iid970']Lol im a john woo fan but i meant woo like hooray im happy not woo as in his last name[/QUOTE]I know. ;)

1. In the Avengers, who is the man with the eyepatch (character name)?
2. Who did Liam Neeson play in Star Wars? (name given to you in Episode 1)
3. Who is Wolverine in X-Men?
4. Who drives Bumblebee in Transformers?
5. Who is Ian McKellen in Lord of the Rings?

EDITING MY WORD I WOULD NEVER, lol jk and thanks, i was confused with the wolverine question didnt know what name to put so i put all

[quote name='eugaet']I made sure not to use the edit button. If someone beat me to Nick Fury, then I figured so be it. :)
Also, thanks![/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that...I meant additions to the answers but that is fine with me :D

Well thank you everyone for letting me do this giveaway...it was fun coming up with these questions :D
Hopefully I can come back and do another one!
Goodbye everyone I'll put on Duckvader...he messed up his GTA IV :p

Well I hope you all had fun with my little brother...I know he had fun
Tomorrow we have another giveaway. I will see you all later :D

[quote name='eldergias']Ah, assuming you can't win more than once a week (is this right?), I will abstain since I already own Scratches.[/QUOTE]

This is true!
And we do have another giveaway today :D

Correct spelling and fun!

1. In Bioshock, who is the father of the main character, whom you play as? (full name)
2. True or false: on the PC version of Blur there is no split screen multiplayer.
3. In Modern Warfare 2, who are the two characters that are betrayed and killed by Shepard (code names only)?
4. This company has two very popular IPs: Saints Row and Red Faction. Who is it?
5. Name three games that Techland has developed.
6. Who wrote Anthem, a book about a fictional dystopia? (full name)

1. Andrew Ryan
2. False, you can get split screen multiplayer.
3. Ghost and Roach
4. Volition
5. Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Nail'd
6. Ayn Rand

Well Camkinz...YOU ARE THE WINNER! Congratulations on answering all of these video game related topics and...one random question. You win Scratches (I believe it is the directors cut)!

1. In Bioshock, who is the father of the main character, whom you play as? (full name)andrew ryan/Andrei Rianofsk
2. True or false: on the PC version of Blur there is no split screen multiplayer. FALSE
3. In Modern Warfare 2, who are the two characters that are betrayed and killed by Shepard (code names only)? roach and ghost
4. This company has two very popular IPs: Saints Row and Red Faction. Who is it? THQ
5. Name three games that Techland has developed. Call of Juarez: The Cartel Dead Island Nail'd
6. Who wrote Anthem, a book about a fictional dystopia? (full name) Ayn Rand

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']pretty sure there was jack ryan first in camkinz post =O[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I checked my email and this seems to be true...may have to make a rule about editing
Yeah I need to figure something out...

Oh and Antarael...we have another adventure game to giveaway...Dark Falls :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Hmm...I checked my email and this seems to be true...may have to make a rule about editing

Oh and Antarael...we have another adventure game to giveaway...Dark Falls :D[/QUOTE]

When will that trivia be or is that for tomorrow?

why would you enter and try to win a game you dont even want? nice to see Camkinz go right over to the steam gift thread to try and trade/sell his winning item today. kind of lame imo, but thats just me. I personally wouldnt try to win something that i wasnt going to use.

[quote name='Spyder187']why would you enter and try to win a game you dont even want? nice to see Camkinz go right over to the steam gift thread to try and trade/sell his winning item today. kind of lame imo, but thats just me. I personally wouldnt try to win something that i wasnt going to use.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is pretty lame, but so is his asking price. I had the 2 that I gave to Duck up for weeks at $1.00, and didn't sell either of them, so good luck trying to sell it at even $3. ;)

Maybe Duckvader will give it to the runner-up, seeing as he is the rightful winner in my eyes, and would actually appreciate it. Editing your answers after your post is a no-no in my book. With no rules against it, one could post the OP to get the "winning" post position, and edit the answers to correct ones. Completely unfair, especially if the answers are taken from other contestants, but I'm not accusing anyone of doing such things.

[quote name='Duckvader']Hmm...I checked my email and this seems to be true...may have to make a rule about editing

Oh and Antarael...we have another adventure game to giveaway...Dark Falls :D[/QUOTE]

Rule #1: No editing your posts.
Rule #2: Must have a join date of before the first post in the OP to participate.

"I edited it, so you were beaten to it." What an audacious ass. :roll:

I agree, you should give the code to Antarael.

[quote name='Blade']Rule #1: No editing your posts.
Rule #2: Must have a join date of before the first post in the OP to participate.

"I edited it, so you were beaten to it." What an audacious ass. :roll:

I agree, you should give the code to Antarael.[/QUOTE]

You all are correct...there should no editing of the posts and I would know because I get the unedited emails anyways.
I didn't know the game was being sold and I would hope no one would do that with free game giveaway...I've decided to give Antarael a game for his troubles :D (and it's an adventure game!)

And sorry about yesterday...couldn't get on my pc...well everyone we have another giveaway today.

Looks like I missed some drama yesterday. How much of a pain would it be to have the answers DM'd to you? Pretty sure they can't edit a sent DM!
EDIT: Or you could just go by the unedited emails you get anyway...
EDIT EDIT: Ironic edit!

[quote name='eugaet']Looks like I missed some drama yesterday. How much of a pain would it be to have the answers DM'd to you? Pretty sure they can't edit a sent DM!
EDIT: Or you could just go by the unedited emails you get anyway...
EDIT EDIT: Ironic edit![/QUOTE]

If everyone is alright with that
EDIT: oh yeah that's true...
EDIT EDIT EDIT: Ooooh who's the EDIT beast now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back