Steam Deal Thread V1 - Thread closed. See V2 thread for the deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam deal thread V1! Read post # 2 for Steam FAQs and more.

This thread is no longer being updated. Please visit the V2 thread for Steam deal discussion. Thanks to everyone who made this thread a success.

Group Buys - Updated 05/20

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.
Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSI Magus']Sigh, was kind of thinking this would be the case...but really hoping we may see steam cards in stores soon.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I can think of a Steam Card being a harder to sell to B&M is that the businesses you'd think should carry them probably also sell games. A lot of what they sell now are points cards that can be used to extend games or buy virtual games not offered at a retail store level. You already have chains threatening not to sell games that require Steam.

[quote name='hal']You already have chains threatening not to sell games that require Steam.[/QUOTE]

Which is such an utter load of bullshit. For years, every brick & mortar retailer has been clearly and visibly shrinking their PC game selection and the shelf space dedicated to them down to nothing, leaving, at best, nothing more than World of Warcraft, The Sims, Call of Duty, one or two current really big sellers (Civilization V, Starcraft II perhaps), maybe some PopCap/casual games, and maybe some leftover stock of old games that they refuse to mark down after years. I go into the local Gamestop, and literally, they have one side of a small floorstanding shelf in a corner with PC games (again, mostly just copies of WoW and some leftover The Sims), and that's it. No more than 7 or 8 years ago, the PC games took up an entire wall of the store. Best Buy has hidden what few PC games they still carry wayyyy back in some corner behind the cruddy greeting card and landscape design and tax software and all that garbage.

And now that Steam has come in and taken up the business they've seemingly been all too happy to leave behind save for one or two of the absolute best-selling titles, they're bitching and moaning and threatening to not sell games that use Steamworks, because they're angry about the competition? Bullshit.
Their attitude is like that of a guy who dumps his girlfriend (or vice versa), and then throws a shitfit when he sees her dating another guy a few weeks later.

fuck GameStop and fuck Best Buy. In all but the rarest of cases, when I buy a physical PC game, it's from Amazon or some other internet retailer. Steam has done so much to revive the market those retailers have all but abandoned, and if they're going to bitch about that, then they should start stocking more than World of Warcraft first.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Which is such an utter load of bullshit. For years, every brick & mortar retailer has been clearly and visibly shrinking their PC game selection and the shelf space dedicated to them down to nothing, leaving, at best, nothing more than World of Warcraft, The Sims, Call of Duty, one or two current really big sellers (Civilization V, Starcraft II perhaps), maybe some PopCap/casual games, and maybe some leftover stock of old games that they refuse to mark down after years. I go into the local Gamestop, and literally, they have one side of a small floorstanding shelf in a corner with PC games (again, mostly just copies of WoW and some leftover The Sims), and that's it. No more than 7 or 8 years ago, the PC games took up an entire wall of the store. Best Buy has hidden what few PC games they still carry wayyyy back in some corner behind the cruddy greeting card and landscape design and tax software and all that garbage.

And now that Steam has come in and taken up the business they've seemingly been all too happy to leave behind save for one or two of the absolute best-selling titles, they're bitching and moaning and threatening to not sell games that use Steamworks, because they're angry about the competition? Bullshit.
Their attitude is like that of a guy who dumps his girlfriend (or vice versa), and then throws a shitfit when he sees her dating another guy a few weeks later.

fuck GameStop and fuck Best Buy. In all but the rarest of cases, when I buy a physical PC game, it's from Amazon or some other internet retailer. Steam has done so much to revive the market those retailers have all but abandoned, and if they're going to bitch about that, then they should start stocking more than World of Warcraft first.[/QUOTE]

I know in Eurpoe it is a different story, but I don't think US retailers are too concerned with Steam just selling PC games. Instead I think what worries them is if one of the console makers decided to use Steam as their online store. I know this sounds farfetched, but I believe Sony already dipped their toe in the Steam waters by using some Steam Cloud technology in some of their upcoming titles.

My opinion is Nintendo and Microsoft would never team up with Steam. However, I don't see a reason Sony wouldn't consider it for games only. It would allow Sony to concentrate on Music and Video content, and a PS3/Steam hybrid could serve as their social and game distribution service. I know this sounds farfetched, but it wouldn't be the craziest thing that has happened in the game industry.

I recently Got l4d1 and l4d2, I had a radian hd 5400 and it ran every other game but l4d2 wouldn't play no matter what just froze on the intro screen. I emailed steam they said my video card wasn't supported. Which was fine because I was about to get a gtx470. Installed it runs everything smooth even crysis...tried l4d2 Still wont work. Ive delted all my games by uninstalling steam and redownloading everything still nothing, I validated l4d2 still nothing. Can't get it to work and Valve support wont answer me back.

[quote name='52club']Instead I think what worries them is if one of the console makers decided to use Steam as their online store.[/quote]
Okay, I don't know of a nicer way to say this, but if you think that any of them would farm out their entire digital distribution system to a third party, you're either crazy, or completely out of touch with what's going to be happening to console gaming in the next few generations.

The next couple of console generations are, as much as traditionalists and collectors wish it wasn't true, going to represent more or less a complete shift away from boxed, physical games, to an entirely digital marketplace. Digital distribution is going to account for most of, and eventually, pretty much all of the revenue in the industry. There is no way in hell that any of the console makers are going to let anyone else manage their digital distribution networks, especially not a company that's also a major game developer. Why would they?

No, Gamestop is not afraid that Steam is going to be selling games on consoles, because their analysts know that won't be happening. And besides, even if that was somehow going to happen, it would already have to be a predominantly digital console marketplace, and it would already be too late for Gamestop and other B&M retailers, anyways.

I know this sounds farfetched, but I believe Sony already dipped their toe in the Steam waters by using some Steam Cloud technology in some of their upcoming titles.
No. Valve convinced Sony to let them use some Steamworks-based features in Portal 2. It'll amount to auto-updates (to circumvent Sony's usual update certification process, basically), Cloud saves, and community links. That's about it. It's not being used in any Sony games. They're letting Valve handle some extra behind-the-scenes stuff that Sony usually runs themselves, and that's about it.

The idea is more than farfetched. It's in another galaxy. You'll see Sony making add-ons for the next Nintendo system, before you see Valve running any digital distribution systems on a console.

[quote name='52club']I know in Eurpoe it is a different story, but I don't think US retailers are too concerned with Steam just selling PC games. Instead I think what worries them is if one of the console makers decided to use Steam as their online store. I know this sounds farfetched, but I believe Sony already dipped their toe in the Steam waters by using some Steam Cloud technology in some of their upcoming titles.

My opinion is Nintendo and Microsoft would never team up with Steam. However, I don't see a reason Sony wouldn't consider it for games only. It would allow Sony to concentrate on Music and Video content, and a PS3/Steam hybrid could serve as their social and game distribution service. I know this sounds farfetched, but it wouldn't be the craziest thing that has happened in the game industry.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I think what truely terrifies retailers is that the steam model will become common place on consoles. A good example of this and the power retail holds is the PSP Go. When the Go came out I balked not just at the high price of the system itself, but also of games. They were trying to charge full price or small discounts like 5% off retail price for digital copies of games. I figured it was just Sony being greedy and stupid like usual, but I then heard people in the industry say it was because retailers threatened Sony that if they did not keep digital prices near retail and undercut them that they would stop carrying PSP games, thus Sony caved.

That is a big part of the problem with this industry right now and why we will not see a steam like platform for games on consoles anytime soon, cause none of the big 3 have any balls.

[quote name='MSI Magus']I agree. I think what truely terrifies retailers is that the steam model will become common place on consoles.[/quote]
Oh, there is no question of that. It will happen, sooner rather than later, and there is nothing GameStop can do to stop it, and they are absolutely fully aware of it. The days of boxed software are numbered. Just look at how "apps" have (sadly, for the most part) taken hold of people's attention. I resent iPhone "apps" because most of them soulless exploitative shit and are charging dolts for things you can do for free online (if you have a decent browser), but the point I'm making is that what's happening is people are getting more and more used to this kind of instant delivery of their software, and it won't be too long before they don't want to go buy boxed console games anymore. And this doesn't mean we'll have nothing but the usual $5 to $20 downloadable games we have now. We'll still have traditional big-budget AAA "full price" games, as well, but they'll all be digitally delivered, just like everything else.

It's just not going to be Steam itself on consoles. The console makers will run their own digital distribution networks. It's going to be much, much too important to outsource to anyone else, especially to Valve, who would represent a possible conflict-of-interest in more than one way.

That is a big part of the problem with this industry right now and why we will not see a steam like platform for games on consoles anytime soon, cause none of the big 3 have any balls.
They will soon enough. Trust me, they're thinking about this stuff now, and have been for some time. Both the PS3 and 360 have full retail games available for download (the PS3 has Burnout Paradise, Infamous, LBP, and others for download, and the 360 has the entire Games on Demand marketplace on Xbox Live). These are the first steps. It's only a matter of time.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Oh, there is no question of that. It will happen, sooner rather than later, and there is nothing GameStop can do to stop it, and they are absolutely fully aware of it. The days of boxed software are numbered. Just look at how "apps" have (sadly) taken hold of people's attention. People are getting more and more used to this kind of instant delivery of their software, and it won't be too long before they don't want to go buy boxed console games anymore. And this doesn't mean we'll have nothing but the usual $5 to $20 downloadable games we have now. We'll still have big-budget AAA "full price" games, as well, but they'll all be digitally delivered, just like everything else.

It's just not going to be Steam itself on consoles. The console makers will run their own digital distribution networks.

They will soon enough. Trust me, they're thinking about this stuff now, and have been for some time. Both the PS3 and 360 have full retail games available for download (the PS3 has Burnout Paradise, Infamous, LBP, and others for download, and the 360 has the entire Games on Demand marketplace on Xbox Live) These are the first steps. It's only a matter of time.[/QUOTE]

While I do not disagree that consoles will eventually be compltly digital, and while I do not disagree that things are shifting fast in that direction, I disagree with the time line. You cited games like Infamous, Burnout etc etc but in general all those games are being sold for retail price or close to it.

I think the problems are numerous. Just to list a few

1. Consumers are stupid - Let me use my own mother as an example. I set up steam on my brothers PC and bought him a few games. Over a few months I kept buying one here and there and then finally at the Christmas sale my mom bought the Popcap collection since they had enjoyed a few popcap games I bought him so much. A few months later their PC died and my mom got a new PC. Over the last year my little brother has not once been on steam, I kept bugging her to set steam back up for him so we could talk online and play together, but she kept saying she just did not have time and had not got around to it. Now after that full year of bugging her finally one day she blew up "Damnit Ryan I am not setting up a program I have to rebuy games for".....she had no clue that all that mattered was your account not your PC. This is your average American consumer, as are my inlaws, the people that at Christmas informed me that even though they had a wireless router in their house their systems were offline because they forgot the password and could not figure out how to get back online.

2. Retailers. You say gamestop holds no power, but as long as gamestop and walmart tell Sony or MS they will not carry their games if they undercut them, it means we will not get the big push for digital distrubtion.

3. Greed - When MS and Sony do decide to finally push for the games at that point I imagine that they will think they can keep charging retail/close to retail because they always have.

4. Complacency! - Consumers instead of trying to change things with their buying dollars have to have the newest shiniest thing...this means nothing will change even if people are overcharged.

Edit - Just wanted to stress that I agree with you that consoles will have more and more digital distrubtion, we just disagree on how soon it will be and if there will be big price cuts.

[quote name='MSI Magus']While I do not disagree that consoles will eventually be compltly digital, and while I do not disagree that things are shifting fast in that direction, I disagree with the time line.[/quote]
I said a couple/a few console generations. That's at least 12 years, by my estimation. Look back at the year 1998. Turok 2, Banjo-Kazooie, Metal Gear Solid, Crash Bandicoot 3, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time were the big games that holiday season. The Dreamcast was off on the horizon. Think back to yourself at the time. Could you really have pictured what gaming (and entertainment technology in general) was going to be like today, back then? I don't think we can imagine radically enough, to predict what things will be like in another 12-15 years. Out of all the possibilities, the idea of everything on consoles being digital distribution within 12-15 years is a fairly safe and relatively tame prediction, I'd imagine.

2. Retailers. You say gamestop holds no power, but as long as gamestop and walmart tell Sony or MS they will not carry their games if they undercut them, it means we will not get the big push for digital distrubtion.
Again, you're thinking short-sightedly, in the near-to-mid-term. The point with digital is to eventually more or less cut these retailers completely out, and eliminate the middle man. When the market is all digital, they won't care about Gamestop or Walmart carrying the games, because there won't be any physical games to carry. Trust me, they've got lots of very smart people planning out and strategizing out how to eventually reach this goal, but keep the retailers happy in the meantime.

3. Greed - When MS and Sony do decide to finally push for the games at that point I imagine that they will think they can keep charging retail/close to retail because they always have.
I never said anything about what the games will cost, so I don't know why you're arguing that they'll stay close to current retail prices or whatever you're trying to prove.

I think the steam deal guy is still on vacation. With lackluster black friday deals and no weekend deal popping up yet, who knows. Tell hime to get back on the ball!!

Don't forget that our current internet connections aren't that fast. Imagine downloading a full PS3 game over your internet connection. If it was the whole 50gb capacity of the bluray disk. Downloading that would take several hours. Instead you could just go to the store, buy it, and play it right away.

Sometimes I don't mind for steam because you can preload the games before they're released. I've also bought a few games retail that were steamworks enabled because I didn't really want to use up my bandwitdh downloading a 5-6gb game.

I imagine though once ISPs start providing blazing fast speeds, digital distribution will become the norm for everything.

Digital distribution is also a way to fight piracy which I am totally for. I don't support. DRMs such as SecuROM because it gives you a limit to the amount of installs you have for a game. Just having to be logged in isn't that bad.

[quote name='forbiddenx']Don't forget that our current internet connections aren't that fast. Imagine downloading a full PS3 game over your internet connection. If it was the whole 50gb capacity of the bluray disk. Downloading that would take several hours. Instead you could just go to the store, buy it, and play it right away.

[/QUOTE]
Some of us have 18+ speeds so it would work great. Otherwise download at night play all day or vice versa. :bouncy:

I like how there is huge talk about how consoles are going digital but no1 has mentioned how OnLive is ALREADY there. It is 100% digital and always will be. I like how a lot of ppl think OnLive will fail, but really OnLive is a step ahead of the rest of the major consoles, they are just a bit slow with releases of games...

[quote name='freeorelse']Some of us have 18+ speeds so it would work great. Otherwise download at night play all day or vice versa. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

They could also actually update their service to let you download games as you play others. For instance you could play GTA4 while downloading Grant Turismo 5 or something. If you could actually play a game and just have the new one downloading in the background it would not be so bad if it took 10 hours to do so.

[quote name='TestType']Very surprising, looking like no deal this weekend. First weekend in two years without a deal![/QUOTE]

Hold out hope brother! The reason no sale is posted is because they are going to suprise us by starting the Christmas sale early and running it till January!

[quote name='freeorelse']Some of us have 18+ speeds so it would work great. Otherwise download at night play all day or vice versa. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Good point. The only problem I have going all digital, and by only problem I mean the reason I am against all digital at this moment is download speeds. I myself only get 125 kb/sec max and that is if nothing else is using the internet. While it's fine for a 5-6 GB game, if we are talking 30-40 gb game it will take me days to download a game and that is considering I shut the system off so I can actually use the internet on my pc.

I love steam and the sony store. No discs and I can download whenever I want as many times as I wish.

[quote name='Darknuke']I like how there is huge talk about how consoles are going digital but no1 has mentioned how OnLive is ALREADY there. It is 100% digital and always will be. I like how a lot of ppl think OnLive will fail, but really OnLive is a step ahead of the rest of the major consoles, they are just a bit slow with releases of games...[/QUOTE]
Except OnLive doesn't work, the idea never will work, and it's going to fail. A step ahead of consoles? "Woo, I can play blocky video with a half-second delay! This is the future of games!" is supposed to be a step ahead?

Yeah, it's a technological tangent, but it's not going to be the norm.

[quote name='forbiddenx']Don't forget that our current internet connections aren't that fast. Imagine downloading a full PS3 game over your internet connection. If it was the whole 50gb capacity of the bluray disk. Downloading that would take several hours. Instead you could just go to the store, buy it, and play it right away.[/QUOTE]
It 10 years, I doubt download speeds will be much of a concern.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']
It 10 years, I doubt download speeds will be much of a concern.[/QUOTE]

who knows, 12 years ago games were on cd's and a fraction of the size of current dvd/bd disc games.
maybe we'll be seeing terabyte games in 12 years.

No idea if this has been posted yet, but you can actually get Swords and Soldiers for $6.99 if you buy it from the developer site, who will then send you a key to add to Steam. Use the code "sinterklaas" on checkout.

swordsandsoldiers.com

Haven't tried it myself, but a lot of people seem to have success with that. Cheaper than Steam directly.

[quote name='Kurina']No idea if this has been posted yet, but you can actually get Swords and Soldiers for $6.99 if you buy it from the developer site, who will then send you a key to add to Steam. Use the code "sinterklaas" on checkout.

swordsandsoldiers.com

Haven't tried it myself, but a lot of people seem to have success with that. Cheaper than Steam directly.[/QUOTE]

-Confirmed, apply "sinterklaas" on checkout. Then activate using Steam.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Good point. The only problem I have going all digital, and by only problem I mean the reason I am against all digital at this moment is download speeds.[/QUOTE]
We've been all-digital for a while. My last analogue games were cassettes for my BBC Master, about twenty years ago. ;)

[quote name='PenguinJim']We've been all-digital for a while. My last analogue games were cassettes for my BBC Master, about twenty years ago. ;)[/QUOTE]

Semantics and not worth arguing about. :p

Added the Swords and Soldiers discount method to the OP. Thanks everybody.

[quote name='PenguinJim']It's not semantics, it's the wrong word! It's impossible to argue - it's a factual error. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was an error, but obviously he meant and we all know he meant digital distribution.

I wouldn't even call it a factual error. When somebody says they will only buy games digitally, or the digital version of a game, they mean they will only buy games via digital download. They're just shortening it to a more convenient form.
Physical media versus digital media - one exists in the physical world and is touchable, whereas the other only exists digitally.

It's the same when talking about animation. Modern hand-drawn animation is drawn by hand and painted on computers. But when someone says they prefer hand-drawn animation, they mean animation that is drawn and colored without the aid of computers.
They're just saying it in a more concise way, and because everyone knows what they mean by the shortened version, we don't argue and require lengthy explanations. For reals, yo.

Edit: sorry, this could drag the thread way off-topic in pages of cyclical argument! Deals deals deals! That's what people are here to read!

So... where are they, Steam? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PenguinJim']Edit: sorry, this could drag the thread way off-topic in pages of cyclical argument! Deals deals deals! That's what people are here to read!

So... where are they, Steam? :/[/QUOTE]

yeah you're just full on raging grammar police mode... that's for another thread probably in the OT

[quote name='forbiddenx']How is this Swords&Soldiers game? First time I've heard of it and it looks pretty neat[/QUOTE]

*was wondering how it is too*

I got the game on the Wii around the time it released a ways back and it isn't half bad. Would have been great at a $5 release, but $7 isn't bad either.

Look at some trailers/videos on its gameplay and if you like those types of games, then it's a pretty solid buy.

EDIT: I think Shipwreck did a review on the game when it released for the Wii, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Which is such an utter load of bullshit. For years, every brick & mortar retailer has been clearly and visibly shrinking their PC game selection and the shelf space dedicated to them down to nothing, leaving, at best, nothing more than World of Warcraft, The Sims, Call of Duty, one or two current really big sellers (Civilization V, Starcraft II perhaps), maybe some PopCap/casual games, and maybe some leftover stock of old games that they refuse to mark down after years. I go into the local Gamestop, and literally, they have one side of a small floorstanding shelf in a corner with PC games (again, mostly just copies of WoW and some leftover The Sims), and that's it. No more than 7 or 8 years ago, the PC games took up an entire wall of the store. Best Buy has hidden what few PC games they still carry wayyyy back in some corner behind the cruddy greeting card and landscape design and tax software and all that garbage.

fuck GameStop and fuck Best Buy. In all but the rarest of cases, when I buy a physical PC game, it's from Amazon or some other internet retailer. Steam has done so much to revive the market those retailers have all but abandoned, and if they're going to bitch about that, then they should start stocking more than World of Warcraft first.[/QUOTE]

Preach on brother! :applause:

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Preach on brother! :applause:[/QUOTE]
Ditto.

I also very much enjoy older PC games a lot and this makes this so much more accessible. I am just waiting for one of them to pick up the No One Lives Forever series, awesome games.

The Great Steam Treasure Hunt is on from today until the 20th!

-Every 2 days there are 4 objectives to complete in games (those games are on sale) and every time you complete one you get an entry into a drawing to win 5 games from your wishlist.
-Also, if you complete any 10 of the objectives during the promotion and log in sometime on the 20th, you have a chance of winning 100 Steam games of your choice.
-AND, if you'll get a TF2 hat for completing 5/15/28 objectives!

Today's objectives are:

Self Portrait: Setup an avatar on your Steam Community profile.
Got Tanked?: Earn the Desert Fox Steam Achievement in R.U.S.E. - $33.49 (33% off)
Up the Ante: Win The Iron Curtain in Poker Night at the Inventory - $2.99 (40% off)
More Cowbell: Set a leaderbord score of at least 1,124,400 in easy mode for the 'Paul Hartnoll' level in Chime - $1.25 (75% off)

EDIT: Whoops, totally didn't see that Coffee had already made a thread about this.

What is the cheapest way to get back into CS:S? I haven't played in years and dont have an account anymore, but 19.99 seems a bit steep :(

[quote name='wowzors']What is the cheapest way to get back into CS:S? I haven't played in years and dont have an account anymore, but 19.99 seems a bit steep :([/QUOTE]

Very good chance it'll be $5 or less during the end of year holiday sales.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']The Great Steam Treasure Hunt is on from today until the 20th!

-Every 2 days there are 4 objectives to complete in games (those games are on sale) and every time you complete one you get an entry into a drawing to win 5 games from your wishlist.
-Also, if you complete any 10 of the objectives during the promotion and log in sometime on the 20th, you have a chance of winning 100 Steam games of your choice.
-AND, if you'll get a TF2 hat for completing 5/15/28 objectives!

Today's objectives are:

Self Portrait: Setup an avatar on your Steam Community profile.
Got Tanked?: Earn the Desert Fox Steam Achievement in R.U.S.E. - $33.49 (33% off)
Up the Ante: Win The Iron Curtain in Poker Night at the Inventory - $2.99 (40% off)
More Cowbell: Set a leaderbord score of at least 1,124,400 in easy mode for the 'Paul Hartnoll' level in Chime - $1.25 (75% off)
[/QUOTE]

First, shame on Steam for updating later in the day than normal. I hate when they do that!

Second, we do want to post any and all Steam deals in here, little bro.

[quote name='wowzors']What is the cheapest way to get back into CS:S? I haven't played in years and dont have an account anymore, but 19.99 seems a bit steep :([/QUOTE]

It was on sale recently around Black Friday for

Yeah, definitely keep this thread updated throughout the Treasure Hunt. This is, after, the all-inclusive Steam Deals Thread. I only made a separate thread for it, because it's such a big event (and not just a deal, but a series of giveaways), that I just wanted to make sure it got the extra visibility from a dedicated thread.

The OP has been updated with the new sales and descriptions of the Treasure Hunt promotion. I'll probably try to streamline it a bit more though.

Thanks very much to The Jim for Poker Night at the Inventory and DarkonJohn for CounterStrike: Source!

And here I thought Steam already had enough of my money. There are worse addictions, I guess; better a $3 game than $200 hit of cocaine. I assume, I'm not exactly up to date on the current market price of crack.

On the topic of saving money, I do have some games leftover from the Thanksgiving sale, if anyone wants to trade Poker Night and/or Chime for them. CML

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back