Steam Deal Thread V1 - Thread closed. See V2 thread for the deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam deal thread V1! Read post # 2 for Steam FAQs and more.

This thread is no longer being updated. Please visit the V2 thread for Steam deal discussion. Thanks to everyone who made this thread a success.

Group Buys - Updated 05/20

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.
Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Viper45']Anyone care to give some thoughts on Terraria? In particular, what sets it apart from Minecraft? Outside of the obvious perspective shift. I've played (and enjoyed) Minecraft quite a bit, but for some reason Terraria looks kind of... boring. I can't quite put my finger on why, though. I'd still like to give it a try, just not sure if it's worth $5 to me right now.[/QUOTE]

i spoke about it earlier in the thread, but here's my take.

Terraria's co-op alone sets it apart from minecraft, digging with a friend (or 255) is infinitely more fun than digging alone imo.

Also i prefer terraria's simplified crafting system to minecraft's (you just need to have the components in your inventory and the item automatically shows up to craft) no need to moving blocks around.

The bosses (albiet only 3 of them) are another thing that add a little spice to terraria.

Also, you can see your character (and others in co-op), so (for me at least) that incentivizes getting the cooler looking loot.

Totally worth the $5 imo, i've put 30 hours in this week and am very pleased with my purchase.

Are there any games I should pick up at the last minute? I'm pretty new to PC gaming so I don't very many games, but my computer's probably not good enough to handle games from the last couple of years.

[quote name='momouchi']Anyone have any opinions on the Freedom Force Pack, it's $5 and looks pretty good. Also heard it runs on Win7 64 pretty well, so any ideas on it?[/QUOTE]

It's made by irrational games, and its awesome. Pick it up.

You are not alone - same here.

[quote name='jj5206']anyone else having trouble downloading games, i haven't been able to download anything for a hour it just says the servers are busy...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Isurus']It's made by irrational games, and its awesome. Pick it up.[/QUOTE]
Irrational is one of the finest game dev houses around.
Agreed - Freedom Force is great.

[quote name='jkimrey']You are note alone - same here.[/QUOTE]

dang, servers must be getting hit hard. I was hoping to play some Magicka or Garry's Mod later tonight...

[quote name='jkimrey']You are note alone - same here.[/QUOTE]
Same here.
Servers are probably getting hammered w/ orders and downloads on final day.

Just thought I'd chime in with some non-daily deal recommendations.

The Longest Journey + Dreamfall pack - $6.24
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/320?snr=1_8_4__501
I don't remember these ever being on sale before, so I grabbed it, even though I already have TLJ on disc, for the extra buck and change I figured, why not? I've been waiting for a good sale on Dreamfall for years!

Starscape - $2.50
http://store.steampowered.com/app/20700/
This is an older indie title, but I always really loved this - the sale actually inspired me to dig it out again. Think of it as an amped up version of Sinistar, with some strategy/base building. Definitely recommended.

Shatter - $2.50
http://store.steampowered.com/app/20820/
Not the most original or unique blockbreaker, but what can I say, the graphics are shiny and the music is great. Easily worth a few bucks IMO.

There are a ton of others I'd recommend too, but people have probably already discussed Recettear, Spacechem, Zombie Driver and so on...

My haul was pretty light this year especially compared to X-Mas, where I went over $100. Like many others here I already owned most of the big deals from previous sales.

BIT.TRIP.Runner - $2.50
Various Magicka DLC - $2.34
Defense Grid DLC and Flight Control HD - $2.21
Beat Hazard Ultra DLC + M4A support - $1.49
Sanctum (from 4-pack) - $2.46
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light DLC - 2.58
Worms Reloaded - $4.99
Sam and Max Complete Pack - $12.49
Hydrophobia - $4.08

Total: 36.33
I also couldn't resist gifting Torchlight to a friend for $3. Actually wish I got more gifts. I'm still wondering if there are any more gems out there I'm missing. And I still have a ton of backlog from November and December of last year... well, I've got enough to play for the next six months, that's for sure.

[quote name='gcorlett']I hadn't heard of Neogaf before you started posting about it. I've checked in there and it looks like a good community.[/QUOTE]

Neogaf's community is a mixed bag. It's rife with despotism, and posters like Anse Solis are the norm rather than the exception over there. But there's a lot of gaming knowledge on the forum. Quite a few people in the gaming industry post over there. They did a great job putting information together about some of the cheaper games available in this steam sale, some of which are lesser known indie titles.

Here's what I ended up with.

Freedom Force Freedom Pack $5
Company of Heroes $2.49
Jamestown $5
Bioshock 2 $3.75
Magicka: Marshland $1.69
Magicka: Vietnam $0.67
Terraria $6.80 (bought before daily deal)

total: $25.40

Still debating the Mawesome Pack. It's the only twisted pixel game i haven't played. Really enjoyed 'splosion man, and comic jumped was hilarious. Any other sub $5 gems i'm missing?

edit: ah, oddbox is tempting too. Never played either of the psx ones and never finished stranger's wrath on xbox, but really enjoyed what i played of it, how does stranger hold up?

Finished the sale off with the Penny Arcade combo pack, and Cogs.

Both demos were fun for me. I figure the 50 puzzles in Cogs will get me an hour or two of entertainment every time I feel like some laid back puzzling. It seemed quite unique, 3d slider puzzles. I would recommend any puzzle fans download the demo and try it, it is a quick DL.

EDIT: Final haul was 15 games plus some DLCs for $59.93. Not too bad, way more than I expected. But, exactly the price of a 360 game, and I got some notables in my mind, Darksiders, Mafia 2, DoW2-Retribution, Killing Floor, Prince of Persia. Also some other cheap games that I will enjoy, Bully, Trine, Defense Grid, Toki Tori, Lead and Gold, etc.

[quote name='Spokker']You do know that they too have a massive Steam sale thread, suggesting that many posters over there wish to save money right?

You might have a point about how they are not scared to spend money. They also have a big Steam sale regret thread. Spending money frivolously is nothing to be proud of, no matter how much money you may have. As a consumer, your wallet is the most important tool you have.

But if you want to talk about varied interests, my God, take a look at my collection. I've got the big budget blockbusters like Call of Duty and shit like Railworks and Cities in Motion. You'll find Psychonauts alongside Halo, Ico alongside Mario Galaxy and Mario Teaches Typing alongside Microsoft Excel. I've got varied interests exploding out my asshole.[/QUOTE]

I've read every page during this sale and this is by far and away the best line in it.
slow :applause: clap

[quote name='doodofdoods']Neogaf's community is a mixed bag. It's rife with despotism, and posters like Anse Solis are the norm rather than the exception over there. But there's a lot of gaming knowledge on the forum. Quite a few people in the gaming industry post over there. They did a great job putting information together about some of the cheaper games available in this steam sale, some of which are lesser known indie titles.[/QUOTE]

A lot of it is paid advertisers pretending to be posters. Eventually everyone gets banned there. Everyone.
I run @NotNeoGaf on Twitter, other people run @Hitlore and @FakeNeoGafMod.

Don't do them any favors by giving them hits. Or searching on the site.

My total haul:
Terraria
Just Cause 2 (and a slew of DLC)
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Singularity
The Sims 3 Pack
Sanctum
Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum
The Witcher 2

I refuse to add it all up... because I'm scared.

Here's to buying games we might never play.

Got magicka and 3 packs, Sanctum and The dreamfall pack.

Thats my haul for the day which brings my total this steam sale to $107.60 US. My first steam sale ever, started out with only 3 games on my steam account, now I have over 56 (including mods and whatnot). Overall I got a good bargin and I have to say I love steam now.

My games from this sale:

Bully: Scholarship Edition $3.74
Deus Ex: GotY Edition $2.49
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $12.00 (Gifted from Steam Australia)
RIFT $9.99
Terarria $4 (Gifted from 4-pack)
Torchlight $1.99
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines $13.19

Total: $47.40

Jamestown and Terraria were the only games I got. I was really hoping Settlers 7 would have gone on sale but unfortunately 80% of the sale was the same shit they always put on sale.

Finally done, save for a 4-pack on Steel Storm that may not go through.

$74.74 RoboBlitz, Eets, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, The Longest Journey + Dreamfall, Stubbs the Zombie, Everyday Shooter, Starscape, Sacraboar, Build-A-Lot Collection, Greed: Black Border, Saira, Cyan Complete, The Polynomial, CreaVures, Lume, Spectromancer + League of Heroes + Truth and Beauty, Solar 2
$4.99 Dwarfs?!
$7.49 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
$12.49 Sam and Max: Seasons 1-3
$2.08 Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
$2.49 Mafia
$18.93 Fallout 3 - Game of the Year, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Universe Sandbox, Garshasp The Monster Slayer
$10.07 Quake 2007 Collection, Lara Croft GOL DLC: Legacy of Kain Character Pack, Lara Croft GOL DLC: All the Trappings, Lara Croft GOL DLC: Hazardous Reunion
$7.82 Nation Red 4-Pack, Jamestown
$0.00 Summer Sale Prize - Alien Breed 2
$1.49 Beat Hazard iTunes DLC, Beat Hazard - Ultra
$8.74 Frozen Synapse: Soundtrack Edition
$9.92 FATALE, Alpha Protocol, Arcadia, Guardians of Graxia Elves and Dwarves Expansion
$0.96 Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 1, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 2, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 3, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 4
$6.36 Magicka: Vietnam, Magicka: Marshland, Magicka: Nippon DLC, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: Watchtower, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Magicka: Robe Bundle
$0.00 Guns of Icarus
$15.51 DiRT 3 Retail
$9.97 Eternity's Child, I-Fluid, The Mawesome Pack, Razor2 Hidden Skies, HOARD
$2.49 Star Wars Battlefront II
$10.08 The Heroes Pack, SpaceChem
$4.99 Zen of Sudoku, iWin Mahjong Collection, Faerie Solitaire
$1.87 Greed Corp
$10.49 BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Paradox Fantasy Pack - Summer Sale 2011

Total cost: $223.97 Total Games: 91 Cost per game: $2.46
Much easier to justify since I never buy a game at full retail, and don't play my 360 or have other major hobbies that suck my money. I'm definitely set until winter.

Since i missed Might and Magic 4 and King's bounty daily deals, does anyone know of anyother places i could get these games cheap?

[quote name='MysterD']RIDICULOUS improvement in every single way over the original game.
One of the most improved sequels I've ever played.

If you like 3rd person action-RPG's like Gothic series and Fable series - chances are, you'll like this.

This is a warning, though: first hour of Two Worlds 2 is like The Witcher 1 - A BIG tutorial.
After the tutorial is done with, then the game gets really going.[/QUOTE]

Would you say that that first hour tutorial is a good one? I've played a lot of games that still leave a lot of deep mechanics out and away from the player unless they go to the game's forum or a FAQ. I ask because I'm almost about to buy the game since I enjoy Risen, the Witcher games, Divinity IIK DKS, etc. Thanks much for your further input!

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Can I ask where you bought this for $15?[/QUOTE]

ATi was giving copies of it away with video card purchases, so there are a ton of cheap Steam redeemable codes available on eBay.

My final haul (I hope):

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
The Mawesome Pack
The OddBoxx
Paradox Fantasy Pack
Dawn of War 2: Retribution (Amazon)
Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year
HOARD
Magicka - Wizards Survival Kit DLC
Magicka: Robe Bundle
Magicka: Marshland
Magicka: Frozen Lake
Magicka: Nippon DLC
Magicka: Vietnam
Magicka
Darksiders
BIT.TRIP.BEAT
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall
Toki Tori

Total 78.43

[quote name='Genocidal']Finally done, save for a 4-pack on Steel Storm that may not go through.

7/10/2011 $74.74 27 RoboBlitz, Eets, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, The Longest Journey + Dreamfall, Stubbs the Zombie, Everyday Shooter, Starscape, Sacraboar, Build-A-Lot Collection, Greed: Black Border, Saira, Cyan Complete, The Polynomial, CreaVures, Lume, Spectromancer + League of Heroes + Truth and Beauty, Solar 2
7/10/2011 $4.99 1 Dwarfs?!
7/10/2011 $7.49 1 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
7/10/2011 $12.49 16 Sam and Max: Seasons 1-3
7/9/2011 $2.08 1 Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
7/9/2011 $2.49 1 Mafia
7/8/2011 $18.93 4 Fallout 3 - Game of the Year, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Universe Sandbox, Garshasp The Monster Slayer
7/8/2011 $10.07 8 Quake 2007 Collection, Lara Croft GOL DLC: Legacy of Kain Character Pack, Lara Croft GOL DLC: All the Trappings, Lara Croft GOL DLC: Hazardous Reunion
7/6/2011 $7.82 2 Nation Red 4-Pack, Jamestown
7/6/2011 $0.00 1 Summer Sale Prize - Alien Breed 2
7/5/2011 $1.49 0 Beat Hazard iTunes DLC, Beat Hazard - Ultra
7/4/2011 $8.74 1 Frozen Synapse: Soundtrack Edition
7/4/2011 $9.92 3 FATALE, Alpha Protocol, Arcadia, Guardians of Graxia Elves and Dwarves Expansion
7/3/2011 $0.96 0 Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 1, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 2, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 3, Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 4
7/3/2011 $6.36 0 Magicka: Vietnam, Magicka: Marshland, Magicka: Nippon DLC, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: Watchtower, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Magicka: Robe Bundle
7/2/2011 $0.00 1 Guns of Icarus
7/2/2011 $15.51 1 DiRT 3 Retail
7/2/2011 $9.97 5 Eternity's Child, I-Fluid, The Mawesome Pack, Razor2 Hidden Skies, HOARD
7/2/2011 $2.49 1 Star Wars Battlefront II
7/1/2011 $10.08 4 The Heroes Pack, SpaceChem
6/30/2011 $4.99 5 Zen of Sudoku, iWin Mahjong Collection, Faerie Solitaire
6/30/2011 $1.87 1 Greed Corp
6/30/2011 $10.49 7 BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Paradox Fantasy Pack - Summer Sale 2011

Total cost: $223.97 Total Games: 91 Cost per game: $2.46
Much easier to justify since I never buy a game at full retail, and don't play my 360 or have other major hobbies that suck my money. I'm definitely set until winter.[/QUOTE]

That's just hardcore, and here I was two minutes ago thinking how no one would buy the games they had on sale because the prices were still pretty shit.

[quote name='jj5206']anyone else having trouble downloading games, i haven't been able to download anything for a hour it just says the servers are busy...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think a lot of us worldwide are getting hammered. I live not far from Seattle, and even after switching my Steam server from Seattle to Seattle (Comcast) my download speeds have been below average. A few days ago I could barely connect or keep a download connection to Steam live. I think things will die down by the end of this week. Good luck! :)

So I thought I was safe cause I already owned 75% of the games on sale during this sale...
I was wrong.

Starwars Battlefront II
2.49 USD
Dungeons
13.59 USD
Dwarfs!?
4.99 USD
Dungeons DLC Pack 1
1.35 USD
SpaceChem
5.09 USD
Alien Breed Trilogy
11.49 USD
Hamiltons Great Adventure
4.99 USD
Garshasp The Monster Slayer
2.50 USD
Tropico 3: Absolute Power
2.49 USD
Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 1
0.24 USD
Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 2
0.24 USD
Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 3
0.24 USD
Defense Grid: Resurgence Map Pack 4
0.24 USD
Beat Hazard Complete
3.24 USD already owned was a gift for a douchebag who didn't buy it when i told him to
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (ROW)
2.49 USD
AI War: Light of the Spire DLC
1.49 USD
Beat Hazard iTunes DLC
0.25 USD
Jamestown
4.99 USD
Atom Zombie Smasher
2.99 USD
Sims 3 Pack - June 2011
79.99 USD
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
3.99 USD
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
4.00 USD
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
4.00 USD
Sanctum
3.75 USD
Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars
6.00 USD
Command and Conquer: Kane's Wrath
4.00 USD
Cities XL 2011
7.99 USD
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight
4.00 USD
Divinity II - Dragon Knight Saga
19.99 USD
Universe Sandbox
4.99 USD
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
13.39 USD
Fallout Collection
9.99 USD (I've bought these games like 4 times physically)
Razor2 Hidden Skies
2.49 USD
SpaceForce2 Rogue Universe (NA)
4.99 USD
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
3.39 USD
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
1.69 USD
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
4.99 USD
Total = 249.02

So this puts me at 391 games on steam. Steam owns my soul.

Day 1
Reccettear
BIT.TRIP.BEAT (exchanged with Half-Life 2)
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER (exchanged with Half-Life 2)

Day 2
Civ5 (via Gamers Gate)
Just Cause 2 DLC
SpaceChem
Hamilton

Day 3
Magicka
Hoard
Darksiders

Day 4
Torchlight

Missed Day 5-7 (Frozen Synapse, Batman AA GOTY, Jamestown, Beat Hazard Ultra -cries-

Day 8
Sanctum
Audiosurf

Day 9
The Last Remnant

Day 10
Prince of Persia Collection
Hitman Blood Money

May get some Indie Games to end off... Suggestions?

Day 1
Reccettear
BIT.TRIP.BEAT (exchanged with Half-Life 2)
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER (exchanged with Half-Life 2)

Day 2
Civ5 (via Gamers Gate)
Just Cause 2 DLC
SpaceChem
Hamilton

Day 3
Magicka
Hoard
Darksiders

Day 4
Torchlight

Missed Day 5-7 (Frozen Synapse, Batman AA GOTY, Jamestown, Beat Hazard Ultra -cries-

Day 8
Sanctum
Audiosurf

Day 9
The Last Remnant

Day 10
Prince of Persia Collection
Hitman Blood Money

May get some Indie Games to end off... Suggestions?

[quote name='Tsnake617']Are there any games I should pick up at the last minute? I'm pretty new to PC gaming so I don't very many games, but my computer's probably not good enough to handle games from the last couple of years.[/QUOTE]

The longest journey/dreamfall pack is only 6 bucks and thats some good story-based single player gaming experience right there.

Faerie Solitaire
Cradle Bundle
Coconut Queen
OddBoxx
Guns of Icarus
Spectromancer + League of Heroes + Truth and Beauty
Paradox Fantasy Pack - Summer Sale 2011
I-Fluid
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall
The Mawesome Pack
Eternity's Child
Zen of Sudoku
Jagged Alliance 2 / Disciples II Gold Combo
Dawn of War 2: Retribution Retail
Summer Sale Prize - Winter Voices DLC
Steam
Summer Sale Prize - SpaceChem DLC
Summer Sale Prize - X3 Terran Conflict DLC
Terraria
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
X-SuperBox
Mass Effect 2
Empire and Napoleon: Total War - Game of the Year Edition
Summer Sale Prize - Dawn of War 2: Retribution DLC
Summer Sale Prize - AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Zombie Driver DLC
Sanctum
Summer Sale Prize - Homefront DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Team Fortress 2 Item
Summer Sale Prize - Monday Night Combat DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Killing Floor DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Magicka DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Serious Sam HD DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Beat Hazard DLC
Summer Sale Prize - Portal 2 Item
Rush
King's Bounty: Collection
Atom Zombie Smasher
Beat Hazard - Ultra
Wings of the Luftwaffe
King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame Druids DLC
AI War: Light of the Spire DLC
AI War: Children of Neinzul
Wings of Prey
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (ROW)
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Flight Control HD
Complimentary
Summer Sale Prize - AI War: Fleet Command DLC
Magicka: Robe Bundle
Magicka: Frozen Lake
Garshasp The Monster Slayer
Magicka: Final Frontier
Magicka: Nippon DLC
Magicka: Marshland
Magicka: Vietnam
HOARD
JC2 DLC - Monster Truck
JC2 DLC - Agency Hovercraft
JC2 Black Market Boom Pack
JC2 DLC - Rico's Signature Gun
JC2 DLC - Chevalier Classic
JC2 DLC - Bull's Eye Assault Rifle
JC2 DLC: Black Market Aerial Pack
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Summer Sale Prize - Men of War: Assault Squad DLC
Zen Bound 2
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
Summer Sale Prize - Alien Breed 2
Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Total was around 150ish

Total Games 627

[quote name='bigant262']Has anyone played Jamestown yet? If so, how is it?[/QUOTE]

A great overhead scrolling shooter. A reasonable amount of content, unlockables, looks great, plays great, etc.

[quote name='blitztwn36']

In my cart waiting for a Yea or Nea (going to aim for a combined purchase of about $10, so 3-5 games) input is HIGHLY APPRECIATED:

Mawesome Pack
Zen Bound 2
Chime
Toki Tori
VVVVVV
Lume
Nation Red
Everyday Shooter
Eufloria
Faerie Solitaire
Tiny Bang Story
The Polynomial
Capsized
i-Fluid
AaAaaAA!!
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood [/QUOTE]

Depends a lot on your own tastes, but Nation Red is easy to recommend. Good gameplay and support, lots of content... zombies and guns.

[quote name='Tsnake617']Are there any games I should pick up at the last minute? I'm pretty new to PC gaming so I don't very many games, but my computer's probably not good enough to handle games from the last couple of years.[/QUOTE]

You're in the perfect situation to look at some of the packs if you're just getting into PC gaming. The trick is that your PC is not up to date, apparently.

-What about the Valve Pack? Source scales up and down pretty well - all great games.
-If you like adventure games the Telltale Pack is a great deal - downside is they're ALL adventure games
-PopCap pack is great if you're into casual games and they're not very demanding. Plants vs. Zombies from that pack if you just want to sample.
-id Super Pack if you don't mind going retro. All classic games.

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Hows Poker Night at the Inventory? Looking to make one last purchase before I call it a night.[/QUOTE]
If you're looking for a poker game, this is not the greatest. They aren't terribly talented poker players. If you just like the characters and want to chill and flip a few cards it's not too bad.

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Hows Poker Night at the Inventory? Looking to make one last purchase before I call it a night.[/QUOTE]

Unless it's free or part of a pack, don't bother. It's maybe five minute of entertainment.

Jul 10, 2011
Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money, Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts DLC

Jul 10, 2011
Summer Sale Prize - Monday Night Combat DLC

Jul 10, 2011 $7.49
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution

Jul 9, 2011
Summer Sale Prize - Alien Breed 2

Jul 9, 2011 $27.48
Hitman: Blood Money, Duke Nukem Forever

Jul 5, 2011 $1.24
Time Gentlemen, Please!

Jul 5, 2011 $3.74
Monday Night Combat

Jul 4, 2011 $4.99
Alpha Protocol

Jul 2, 2011 $5.08
Magicka, Magicka: Vietnam

Overall not a bad haul, I was looking for games that I haven't played on any platform and I think I got some good ones.

Also I apologize for the formatting but I am posting this from my iPad and I'm too tired to make it nice.

Gah, why did I pass on Oblivion? Stupid Cheap Ass .... Was counting on it being in the recap. Still, got way too many games this sale. Hoping it will be in the next sale.

[quote name='blitztwn36']In my cart waiting for a Yea or Nea (going to aim for a combined purchase of about $10, so 3-5 games) input is HIGHLY APPRECIATED:

Mawesome Pack
Zen Bound 2
Chime
Toki Tori
VVVVVV
Lume
Nation Red
Everyday Shooter
Eufloria
Faerie Solitaire
Tiny Bang Story
The Polynomial
Capsized
i-Fluid
AaAaaAA!!
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood

and of course - mulling Vampire: Bloodlines.

Decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]
VVVVVV, Toki Tori, Vampire Bloodlines, are all GREAT. You should not pass those up.

Polynomial is pretty but there's like no game there.

AAAaaaaH is decent for something different.

Nation Red is good fun Smash TV dumb arcade stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back