Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Any of these work great.

macbookair_1-100395122-orig.jpg
MBP with a cd drive, what is it 2009?

Daily Deal is Planet Explorers at 50% off ($12.49). Weekend deals are CoD: Advanced Warfare for 34% off ($39.59), Space Engineers for 40% off ($14.99 AND free weekend) and the Overlord Franchise (no discount shown yet?)

Edit: Neuro'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ashes you sly person you. And thank you ezelkow I will take a look at those.
Yeah, excluding PCMCIA cards, I haven't added wifi to a machine since my iOpener (1999/2000). I would suggest consider using a router in bridging mode, given ezelkow's bad experiences.

iopener.jpg

MBP with a cd drive, what is it 2009?
I'm just trying to be inclusive of Digital-Download, Retail, and Questioning.

...actually it was just the first smallish MBA image I found.

I thought he upgraded the floppy to this

zip-drive.jpg
Click Drive or GTFO.

click_drive.jpg

No way, I bet he's got an LS120 drive to replace his floppy. I can totally see MysterD with one of those.
Too fancy... 2.88 MB floppy drive. :mrgreen:

Not really the place/site for this.. but I would probably do some very light steam gaming on it if I did end up getting it.. so yeah...

Does anyone here have any experience with any of the cheap(er) Chinese windows tablets? 
I'm thinking about finally upgrading my tablet (still using HP Touchpad & and old Nook Color!) and am tempted by a couple of them:

Teclast X10HD 10.1" 16:10

Onda 116W 11.6" 16:9 

I really like size/aspect ratios (not a fan of 4:3) and the dual-boot option on both of these tablets.  I'm finding a lot of people seem to like them but wondered if anyone here has any experience with these or anything similar.

Not really the place/site for this.. but I would probably do some very light steam gaming on it if I did end up getting it.. so yeah...

Does anyone here have any experience with any of the cheap(er) Chinese windows tablets?
I'm thinking about finally upgrading my tablet (still using HP Touchpad & and old Nook Color!) and am tempted by a couple of them:

Teclast X10HD 10.1" 16:10

Onda 116W 11.6" 16:9

I really like size/aspect ratios (not a fan of 4:3) and the dual-boot option on both of these tablets. I'm finding a lot of people seem to like them but wondered if anyone here has any experience with these or anything similar.
I don't, personally, but I'm pretty sure that there are very informative meta threads on Slickdeals about them.

...yeah I'm sure your trolling but I'll bite: fios isn't available in Tennessee and buying a disk is more cost effective than moving to Chattanooga (EPB).
Fingers crossed for Google fiber stretching to points north of Nashville... Would love to end it with Comcast.

I don't, personally, but I'm pretty sure that there are very informative meta threads on Slickdeals about them.
Yeah, I've found plenty info about them, was just hoping someone here had some personal experience. When it comes to these cheap Chinese imports there is always a risk of fake reviews/positive comments on sites like slickdeals, reddit, etc.

I liked what I've played of Forced as well.  Going to go back to it with the gf at some point.  I paid $2.63 for it @ bundlestars last November though.. 

Anyone want a copy of ibb & obb? The Humble Bundle came with a 2nd giftable copy and I'm feeling generous.

Gone

Comcast is not great but they stopped enforcing the data cap a couple of years back said they were re-evaluating a new cap but so far have not bothered AFAIK.

I download a bunch of large games sometimes and Netflix Hulu Vudu etc and I've never had them complain and no one I know any time recently has either.

I don't think anyone needs to full on MysterD last century just yet.

Comcast is not great but they stopped enforcing the data cap a couple of years back said they were re-evaluating a new cap but so far have not bothered AFAIK.

I download a bunch of large games sometimes and Netflix Hulu Vudu etc and I've never had them complain and no one I know any time recently has either.

I don't think anyone needs to full on MysterD last century just yet.
They still have a cap in certain areas. I believe they said something like everyone will be capped in 5 years.

http://thenerdynurse.com/2014/12/comcast-data-cap-ruining-life.html

They've been saying it for years though and at least where I'm at they stopped enforcing it a long time ago with just vague threats of a new cap that never materialized. They're getting a lot of pushback because it's extremely common these days for people to do a lot of streaming.

We'll see I guess but I put it up there with the whole Greenlight is going away thing. Yeah maybe someday but doesn't seem to be happening soon in spite of a lot of talk about it.

They still have a cap in certain areas. I believe they said something like everyone will be capped in 5 years.

http://thenerdynurse.com/2014/12/comcast-data-cap-ruining-life.html
That seems short sighted and counter-intuitive to me. As we all become more connected and dependent on internet access, via home and mobile devices, our data usage is only going to grow over time. Caps only stifle the use of these devices and can hamper innovation. Assuming internet access is not a monopoly in the coming years in my area, I will certainly vote with my dollars for the least restrictive service.

My massive Pr0n addiction will not be denied!

That seems short sighted and counter-intuitive to me. As we all become more connected and dependent on internet access, via home and mobile devices, our data usage is only going to grow over time. Caps only stifle the use of these devices and can hamper innovation. Assuming internet access is not a monopoly in the coming years in my area, I will certainly vote with my dollars for the least restrictive service.

My massive Pr0n addiction will not be denied!
Which are you going to vote for? ComcastOnline? TimeWarnerOnline?

bread's done
Back