Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I had this left over from the Nuuvem Lego bundle (since I had already bought it from steam recently :wall: ) and couldn't figure out a more fair/better way of giving it away so.. 

Ends Sat at 12pm EST - Level 1 contributor level (to keep out the lurkers).

Invite only - so the more people you tell the less likely you'll win.  :whistle2:$

Good Luck!

Ibb and Obb and Forced are the only games I don't own from the latest humble, so meh, pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
When ISP talk is more interesting than the latest round of Steam deals...

Man, I miss Mind Link.  What we could use around here is a hefty dose of surrealness.  Is that a word? Surreality?

I kind of miss living in Chattanooga, but Comcast was my ISP there and it was terrible.
I hear that Comcast is actually 'decent' there now. since they have to compete with epb the speed has increased and the cost has come down. competition ftw, imagine that?

Did anyone post this Nuuvem deal? ~$21 gets you Shadow of Mordor, LOTR War in the North, LEGO LOTR, LEGO Hobbit, and Guardians of the Middle Earth. Use code tbDq6QG9pKl8 for a discount. 

The Steam beta branch showing date purchased for unplayed games got pushed to everyone.

It also shows owned DLC on the library page and whether it's installed or not.  Looks a little odd to me but I guess that's better than hiding it in menus.

The Steam beta branch showing date purchased for unplayed games got pushed to everyone.

It also shows owned DLC on the library page and whether it's installed or not. Looks a little odd to me but I guess that's better than hiding it in menus.
Just noticed the DLC part. the placement seems kind of odd, but yeah, it does save me having to right-click, and I can't exactly complain about a new noninvasive feature.

If they can do that they should also add dates to the Licenses + Subscriptions tab of the Account page. The tab for Store Transactions has dates but that doesn't include gifts, such as the ones bestowed by St. Petersburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE00rxNONLw
Well that's a musical group I never expected to see at CAG...

I've got a couple of their albums - all pretty dated by now, but the humor's not bad. Of course the only other person here who'd get their humor would be warreni, but I digress...

Well that's a musical group I never expected to see at CAG...

I've got a couple of their albums - all pretty dated by now, but the humor's not bad. Of course the only other person here who'd get their humor would be warreni, but I digress...
get the humor? Its a political satire/parody song

they are just like weird al but not as popular

get the humor? Its a political satire song

they are just like weird al but not as popular
I meant those really old albums in particular because of the references to what were current events when they were released. The ones I have are from the late 80s / early 90s.

fuck you Valve!  My "Recent" library sorting was the only bit of sanity left on my steam account, and you just had to go fuck that up... mixing played games with unplayed games... going all the effin way back.  Including all the fundle bodder...

(I don't card idle, so my games with time played is actually meaningful.)

fuck you Valve! My "Recent" library sorting was the only bit of sanity left on my steam account, and you just had to go fuck that up... mixing played games with unplayed games... going all the effin way back. Including all the fundle bodder...

That'll teach you for not card idling like the rest of us

Anyone have any interest in a copy of Frozen Cortex at $8.50? You get a free copy if you buy it, looking to split it with someone. 

If they can do that they should also add dates to the Licenses + Subscriptions tab of the Account page. The tab for Store Transactions has dates but that doesn't include gifts, such as the ones bestowed by St. Petersburg.
You could use licenses_print. Maybe from command line if you have many games

http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/doi5r/getting-all-you-licenses-steamconsolesteamcmd

It gives information like this:

License Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Premium Edition - Pre-Purchase (49728):
- State : Active( flags 0 ) - Purchased : Mon Sep 29 01:50:45 2014 in "RU", Guest Pass
- Apps : 241930, 313370, 313371, 313372, 313373, 313374, 313375, 313380, 313381, 318390, 318400, 318401, 318402, 318410, 318411, 318412, 318413, 318414, 318550, (19 in total)
- Depots : 241931, (1 in total)

fuck you Valve! My "Recent" library sorting was the only bit of sanity left on my steam account, and you just had to go fuck that up... mixing played games with unplayed games... going all the effin way back. Including all the fundle bodder...

Oh, right.

It now shows games you recently activated. Damn. :(

I meant those really old albums in particular because of the references to what were current events when they were released. The ones I have are from the late 80s / early 90s.
I always assumed Mooberz was like 80 or 90.

I'm also pretty sure he owns a gas station in the desert and sends car-fulls of horny youths to be eaten by cannibals.

I might be wrong on the age thing, though.

bread's done
Back