Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Superhot is awesome and everyone who disagrees is a stupid chimp crotch nugget with no taste in games.

I wouldn't drop $25 for it though. For the $9 from Bananaland it's been fun.

That HRK contest thing feels a lot like life.

First 20 are full of promise, then there's no hope.  You can get more chances if you involve other people, but ultimately you still lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically, I missed Ark bro-night because my kids got his X1 for his birthday and downloaded the Ark demo last night. I had to explain to him how not to get dilo-fisted.

*sniffs the fresh air*

The forums smell somewhat, ahem....clean this morning
Xms214b.png

There's an Alter World gleam giveaway that requires an instagram account...

Who wants to follow me on my new instagram account @gleamcangosuckabigfatoneunlessitsagameidontalreadyhave

Take it with a grain of salt but...

re: Gremlins Inc

*Edited to add TL:DR - Gremlins Inc video board game. It's $10 now, going up to $20 $15 with no intro discount at full release on 3/11, dev says no deep discounts for a year.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/369990/discussions/0/412448792362771051/

Sergei Klimov <developer> 8 hours ago said:
Price increase + tournament update

We hope that everyone is having a nice spring weekend. Today we have news about the expected price increase, as well as about the upcoming tournaments:

Price increase: it looks like the full release date of March 11 will hold, thus we wanted to let everyone still waiting to grab their copy of the game know that there are 5 days left until we increase the price by 50%. Also, there will be no launch discount, so if you or your friends wanted to get a good deal on Gremlins, Inc. – now is the best of times.

There are just a few regions where the price will grow less than by 50%, and there's even one region where the price will go down (Mexico; since we screwed up when setting the original pricing), but in general, in the few days remaining until the full release, you have the opportunity to get the game cheaper than any other time in the coming year.

(we generally are not very keen on making big discounts until at least a year after launch, since we would like the community to grow by people who understand the game rather than those who just grabbed it as a part of some bundle and now would like us to make it easier to win in every session =).

I'm afraid The Division will be like Destiny was too me...play until first major expansion, likely dislike it and never play it again. I am still getting it with GCU and some money back.....BTW likely RIP that program. Very unsure though i'm sure i'll enjoy it for maybe a month at least. I'm not as much a fan of the dark zone as more people are.

Even though it's a tactical squad shooter, The Division's format looks JUST like Destiny.  and I have been been playing Destiny for nearly two years.  I have the gold edition on pre-order and I wonder if it's going to grip me. 

Looking for suggestions please.  Want to get a gaming mouse since I got a 25% off  all Razer mice coupon from best buy I am looking at the Naga Epic chroma wireless or the Mamba chroma wireless.  Would prefer wireless as I have my pc hooked to my TV, but any other suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you

Looking for suggestions please. Want to get a gaming mouse since I got a 25% off all Razer mice coupon from best buy I am looking at the Naga Epic chroma wireless or the Mamba chroma wireless. Would prefer wireless as I have my pc hooked to my TV, but any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
I had a Naga for a few years, and I liked it quite a bit. Now I use a mouse I got for ten bucks from Amazon and I like it almost as much.

I used to use all those extra buttons when I played WoW a lot, but now I never play anything where I need instant access to 80 different skills.

Apparently since I wish for Rag Doll Kung-fu I should buy The Division because it's very similar.

ciVprR7.jpg

I had a Naga for a few years, and I liked it quite a bit. Now I use a mouse I got for ten bucks from Amazon and I like it almost as much.

I used to use all those extra buttons when I played WoW a lot, but now I never play anything where I need instant access to 80 different skills.
I use a cheap Logitech right now that stutters a lot when using and although I don't play mmos I play RTS games and would like a nice precision style mouse

Even though it's a tactical squad shooter, The Division's format looks JUST like Destiny. and I have been been playing Destiny for nearly two years. I have the gold edition on pre-order and I wonder if it's going to grip me.
You too huh? Destiny had a death grip on me and it didn't even matter how repetitive things became. I think it stemmed from how satisfying the gameplay mechanics and class variety was for a FPS. I'm looking forward to The Division to finally help absolve me of my Destiny addiction sins and play something new but kind of similar.

I've been playing a little CS:GO and Salt in the meantime. Salt is an interesting concept and isn't too bad for an Early Access game, but still needs work. It's a high sea sailing and small island exploration/survival game with a decent amount of killing pirates, gathering and crafting. I only bought it because I found a decent Steam coupon for 75% off.

...and here's some random spare Steam key for X-note - C3WIN-HXZE8-EDNE9

Mice talk:

I use the Roccat Kone XTD because it has at least four buttons (I love pinging back and forth through webpages that way) and it has a silly RGB colour option thingy. It's decent. I can't say I love it, but it's so so so much better than the Steelseries Sensei I had a while back. Didn't like that mouse at all, the notchy mouse-wheel drove me nuts.

I would definitely put in a good word for the Razer Deathadder (get the rainbow Chroma option if you're a style icon like me). Used it for a couple of years on my old machine and was probably the nicest mouse I've used. I should really go back to the Deathadder instead of trying to find something that "beats" it.

Now, somebody find me a decent RGB keyboard that isn't the Corsair K70 (which I already have in non-RGB - I don't want to pay £120 just to get the same again but with a rainbow).

:grouphug:

Note to developers: If you want people to buy your game MSRP, add in lesbian relationships.

Shame on you both.

$1 pinball pack probably the best $1 I have ever spent on Humble. Very fun. Will probably have to buy whatever tables they put up @ 75% off.

bread's done
Back