Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Nvidia stepping up security? I had a couple codes left and was greeted with this just now:

l3NiI2h.png

Uplay login required? Coupon code? Uh oh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nvidia stepping up security? I had a couple codes left and was greeted with this just now:

l3NiI2h.png

Y u no redeem right away

Also, them not allowing more than one redemption unless you VPN was stupid. What if you buy two of their GPUs with that promo.

Thank god for PIA

ACCESS DENIED

You are not eligible for this promotion! Please visit support.ubi.com if you have any questions.

fuck you too Ubisoft.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Isn't the promotion dlc available during pre-launch?

Does Nvidia ever do steam keys?

In continuing the theme or playing Not The Hot Shit, Last night played the big thing from a couple of years ago: Euro Truck Simulator 2.

The game itself was fine, I enjoyed heading down the A63 on the actual route I take to work every day and so on. That much is a given.

I felt I needed some accompaniment though, so I checked out the "radio stations" and hit the top link- ETSounds or something. It was playing Kate Bush. Then The Killers. Then some generic krautrock, I think it was Rammstein. Then some German guy with decent English but a thick accent gave some shoutouts to people with weird usernames and played some Offspring (he liked Offspring a lot and proceeded to tell us it was one of the first bands he ever saw).

It was fucking amazing.

I'm playing some more tonight.

:whee:

The game itself was fine, I enjoyed heading down the A63 on the actual route I take to work every day and so on. That much is a given.

I felt I needed some accompaniment though, so I checked out the "radio stations" and hit the top link- ETSounds or something. It was playing Kate Bush. Then The Killers. Then some generic krautrock, I think it was Rammstein. Then some German guy with decent English but a thick accent gave some shoutouts to people with weird usernames and played some Offspring (he liked Offspring a lot and proceeded to tell us it was one of the first bands he ever saw).

It was fucking amazing.
Can't wait for the Midwest expansion to the US version so I can sit in Chicago traffic on the Dan Ryan for two and a half hours listening to the radio.

In continuing the theme or playing Not The Hot Shit, Last night played the big thing from a couple of years ago: Euro Truck Simulator 2.

It was fucking amazing.

I'm playing some more tonight.

:whee:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

I like some of the radio stations too, but creating your own music playlist is fun too. Listening to "Convoy" or "East bound and Down" while traveling down the highway in your semi is oddly satisfying. I'll try and share my playlist of "trucking songs" if I still remember when I get home. Also listening to podcasts can be pretty fun too if you're into that sort of thing.

My one question with the Division is does farming Lincoln Tunnel over and over on challenge mode limit you to any sort of smaller loot table of predetermined high-end drops?  Or can anything from any slot be awarded at the end?

I completed cm Russian Consulate in a pug last night but some of these challenge modes are impossible with most groups.  Like the power plant one yesterday good lord the timed section is damn near impossible without a communicative pre-made group.  blegh

I know The Division talk isn't popular right now, minus the .01 uplay glitch, but there is a serious game breaking glitch that locks you out of your account (and can cause gear loss) so hopefully everyone will understand.

DO NOT CRAFT HIGH END BACKPACKS.

It seems to be tied to having too much gear to fit in it but something else seems to be going on as you shouldn't be able to swap to a smaller backpack.
I haven't really done any crafting for awhile.

Something I noticed on my end is that Armor seem to be bugged for me. I tried equipping new gear that raise my armor but it'll just go back to a previous state.

IndieGala and Bundle Stars have Lords of the Fallen Deluxe for $3.99:

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/265300

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/lotf-digital-deluxe

Historic low price. Pretty much guaranteed to be in the next Humble Monthly.

Now back to more Division talk.
Or possibly tomorrow's weekly?

I would note that although the BS link above seems to only reference the "base" game, it does not appear that the base game is sold by itself on Steam anymore: there are two versions shown on the store page--Digital Deluxe and GOTY. I haven't checked Steam db so it's always possible that a base version still exists in the system.

Curious timing for Uplay to be completely down. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this has something to do with the $0.01 Division glitch.

Uplay just posted on Twitter that all codes bought for 1c from Newegg will be revoked including those already activated

missing yellow text

Huh. Well, I guess that's why they're doing this two rotating bundle deal now. I hadn't seen that posted anywhere before.
It was posted in the Humble thread here last week or two weeks ago when they announced it. But yeah thats why there are two regular bundles now. Weeklys = RIP

Unrelated, I got a review of copy of Enter The Gungeon and have been playing it since I received it on Monday. Its an absolutely awesome game. Super addicting. Great soundtrack. Tough as nails. The idea of mixing a game like Binding of Isaac/Crypt of the Necrodancer/most any dungeon crawler or roguelike, with a shmup is kind of genius.

My one question with the Division is does farming Lincoln Tunnel over and over on challenge mode limit you to any sort of smaller loot table of predetermined high-end drops? Or can anything from any slot be awarded at the end?

I completed cm Russian Consulate in a pug last night but some of these challenge modes are impossible with most groups. Like the power plant one yesterday good lord the timed section is damn near impossible without a communicative pre-made group. blegh
You can only get items for the main slots (thats backpack, gloves, kneepads etc), so no mods or weapons.

All missions have the same high end drops which is kinda balls tbh. I've done nothing else but Lexington and whatever is the daily so far because there's no real reason to do anything else.

ACCESS DENIED

You are not eligible for this promotion! Please visit support.ubi.com if you have any questions.

fuck you too Ubisoft.
VPN up and create a new account with bullshit info on the page. It just spits out a key and you wont even need to verify the email for the new account.

VPN up and create a new account with bullshit info on the page. It just spits out a key and you wont even need to verify the email for the new account.
Would that even help? Some the dlc sets are region locked(?)

I know people on the steam forum was complaining about the firefighter set from the season pass being region locked.

I can't find a source when I seen that so never mind.

Check your e-mails for promo code + info.

Fry's has $50-valued Steam cards to buy on sale at $40.

In store only.

Limit 1 per customer.

Bleh @ in store only. We need some Fry's around my way near Boston, MA dammit!
Thanks for the heads up. Both the wife and I get Frys Promo codes emails, and we only live about 15 miles from the only Fry's in the state, so I was able to get 2 of the steam cards, just had to do two separate transactions. Wasn't sure they would do it, but they did, so I am pretty happy about it. Thanks again Toastdude.

It's impressive how I keep missing these Division things when I've been eyeing deals like a hawk. I think I'd starve if I were a real one at this point.

IndieGala and Bundle Stars have Lords of the Fallen Deluxe for $3.99:

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/265300

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/lotf-digital-deluxe

Historic low price. Pretty much guaranteed to be in the next Humble Monthly.
For whatever it's worth, you also get One Finger Death Punch if you buy it through Indie Gala. It's a pretty awesome, but simple, action game, but I know many people already own it.

I checked on the DLC for Lords of the Fallen and it's all pretty much universally hated. The DLC with quests are either described as "30 second missions" or "long boring hallways". The other stuff is equipment that becomes useless almost immediately in the game or small boosts. Easy to skip the GOTY, imo.

The point about it potentially being a Humble Monthly game is one I just can't shake. It's possible, I guess.

For whatever it's worth, you also get One Finger Death Punch if you buy it through Indie Gala. It's a pretty awesome, but simple, action game, but I know many people already own it.

I checked on the DLC for Lords of the Fallen and it's all pretty much universally hated. The DLC with quests are either described as "30 second missions" or "long boring hallways". The other stuff is equipment that becomes useless almost immediately in the game or small boosts. Easy to skip the GOTY, imo.

The point about it potentially being a Humble Monthly game is one I just can't shake. It's possible, I guess.
If not Humble, it'll be in a bundlestars bundle. The publisher has been known to bundle everything with bundlestars, and Humble started carrying their games on their store a few months ago.

bread's done
Back