Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
fuck you Easter Box!

FINAL FANTASY® VIII [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: W2EHT-RV8BI-2TXL?   ?=G

FINAL FANTASY® XIII-2 [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: HX62K-L8QQA-K3IX?    ?=B

QUANTUM CONUNDRUM [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key:?GPF6-PX3QZ-TFRW2     ?=Z

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION - DIRECTOR'S CUT [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: AXNC7-G?9KK-6XX6N    ?=X

Game key:?GPF6-PX3QZ-TFRW2 ?=Z

Game key: AXNC7-G?9KK-6XX6N ?=X
Both already taken (not by me).

But thanks anyway ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck you Easter Box!

FINAL FANTASY® VIII [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: W2EHT-RV8BI-2TXL? ?=G

FINAL FANTASY® XIII-2 [PC DOWNLOAD]
Game key: HX62K-L8QQA-K3IX? ?=B

Game key:?GPF6-PX3QZ-TFRW2 ?=Z

Game key: AXNC7-G?9KK-6XX6N ?=X
Awesome drops.

We are contacting you today regarding your recent purchase of the AMD Gift - Ashes of Singularity. As noted in the product title, this product was intended to be given to customers as a gift along with the purchase of an AMD CHIPSET product. Due to a system glitch, the product was sold as a standalone item allowing you to purchase it individually at a very low price.

Because these codes were intended to be given as a gift with the purchase of select video cards, the codes will not be valid for use. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. A full refund will be issued immediately. You can expect the funds to return to the original form of payment within the next 3-5 business days.

Sincerely,
Newegg Customer Service
Just got this.

Yea I got it too. Hoping they just kill the AMD code and not the steam codes. After playing the tutorial level I am looking forward to them adding campaign.

Did anything happen with unused steam keys? I have one key hanging out on my extra key list since the friend I got it for had no interest. 

Lords of the Fallen is a pretty neat Souls clone although a lil clunky but still great price for only $4. I got Souls 3 off the japan psn store and boy does it look good, can't wait to play it maxed out at 1440 and 60 fps but I'm having fun on the PS4 version though. The art style is Demon's Souls mixed with Bloodborne and DS1.  Pic is here- http://imgur.com/qYcENXV

Has anyone every heard of boondogl? Apparently they are advertising unlimited gaming on any platform for a monthly price.

http://www.boondogl.com/

With a name that sounds like someone taking a poop, I don't really have high hopes for this lol

Edit: signed up for the beta

Lords of the Fallen is a pretty neat Souls clone although a lil clunky but still great price for only $4. I got Souls 3 off the japan psn store and boy does it look good, can't wait to play it maxed out at 1440 and 60 fps but I'm having fun on the PS4 version though. The art style is Demon's Souls mixed with Bloodborne and DS1. Pic is here- http://imgur.com/qYcENXV
XboxLive version is english

I want to buy DSIII from japan since it comes with the english version on XBL...but that costs $60.

I have it already for $15 on PS4 whenever it comes out...

but theN I want 60fps on PC.

Guess I buy every version...can't believe how good the PC version is this time around.  Wish I would have CDkeybro'dtheshitouttait

normally I watch this thread every night when I come home after work (work does not allow this site), but slept through the division price glitch from newegg.  It would have been nice to grab, but 1) my rig will not run it and 2) at this point, I could only play single player as work hours and home is not conducive to multi-player.  Congrats to all that got in it.

right now enjoying Grim Dawn

Way of the Samurai 3 is now available on the Steam Store with a weekly discount of $15.99.  Considering a purchase since it looks similar to Sega's Yakuza series.

It's impressive how I keep missing these Division things when I've been eyeing deals like a hawk. I think I'd starve if I were a real one at this point.
you are probably missing them becaues hawks aren't interested in the division so if you're watching deals like a hawk of course youre gonna miss it u idiot

Way of the Samurai 3 is now available on the Steam Store with a weekly discount of $15.99. Considering a purchase since it looks similar to Sega's Yakuza series.
Its not like Yakuza. Its Samurai so it takes place in the olden days. All swords and shit and in villages rather than like modern day Tokyo.

I have Way of the Samurai 4 on Steam which came out some time last year. Its not a bad game but it didn't hold my attention for a long time. It was all Japanese voice acting, which I dont particularly care for and I just found the gameplay rather boring, although it looks cool. Yakuza I really like, this was a bit bland.

They're remasters of old games, so keep that in mind if you get it.

Caveman Craig - 96H0V-FMQ8X-870EE
Heaven (Paradise) Island - 6A25J-H5K92-NIFZF
Ballpoint Universe - 0YYRT-NMGC5-ZR33I
Bermuda - 29JPL-492VV-DMAJA
Clickr - 6PN26-AVK62-MAWAG
Contagion - HD04A-EAY3D-5LP3L
Cubetractor - NQ2NN-ETM9W-T6XBW
Dynamite Jack - 74MRT-L5BHP-QEBX2
Ethan: Meteor Hunter - 6B3NN-VC6AE-BLKKW
Finding Teddy - EY0TY-M7T73-YJQ3H
Finding Teddy - EY2XV-F5BBF-4WJQ2
Frozen Hearth - TPRWF-89VBG-C8926
Gravity Badgers - BLNMV-YTCZ8-K489L
Gravity Badgers - BLNQH-CBDMI-065JR
Gunworld - 7QFJE-PZFG0-CMFEP
Hero of the Kingdom - WF653-4QQ50-Y4AWQ
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate - EWR9N-QEKQV-8677L
PixelJunk Shooter - EWG5F-VLBGA-VLW6L

In before Newegg send out Division refunds.

Also you guys do know what a boondoggle is? I wouldn't give my money to any company named after one. :ROFL:

Alright bros, I'm sure most of you don't care but I just created a trucking music playlist on youtube. It's heavily influenced by American country/rock/blues so be warned. There's also a fair bit of pop stuff in there too. 

Also I just wanted to share one of my favorite songs from the list, and anyone who's played any truck sims can probably relate to this one...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxVJ471hyg[/youtube]

Its not like Yakuza. Its Samurai so it takes place in the olden days. All swords and shit and in villages rather than like modern day Tokyo.

I have Way of the Samurai 4 on Steam which came out some time last year. Its not a bad game but it didn't hold my attention for a long time. It was all Japanese voice acting, which I dont particularly care for and I just found the gameplay rather boring, although it looks cool. Yakuza I really like, this was a bit bland.

They're remasters of old games, so keep that in mind if you get it.
For the record, there actually was a Japan-only entry in the Yakuza series called Yakuza Kenzan that included samurai instead of modern-day gangsters and took place during that period in Japan's history. But I digress. I do appreciate you mentioning that there isn't an English dubbed voice track. I know Way of the Samurai 3 was released on Xbox 360, but I don't know if that one had an English track. I don't mind subtitles in movies, but they can become tedious in games.

You should had visited the OnLive's forums.

The few people that stuck with it till the very end claim streaming would shut down Steam
Morans, anyway I think if you owned any games on their platform they're gone now. I paid a dollar for the OnLive version of Deus Ex Human Revolution a few years ago.. which was a waste, but I'm glad I didn't spend more.

I paid a dollar for the OnLive version of Deus Ex Human Revolution
photo-40112.gif

For the record, there actually was a Japan-only entry in the Yakuza series called Yakuza Kenzan that included samurai instead of modern-day gangsters and took place during that period in Japan's history.
There's also a second Yakuza set in the samurai era, Yakuza Ishin. Japan only too though.

Anyway, Way of the Samurai 3 did have an english dub on consoles, not sure if the PC version will include it, but I don't see why they wouldn't. The branching paths and multiple endings aspects of the game are neat, but the gameplay is kind of rough. I haven't played Way of the Samurai 4 yet, but I've read that a lot of people like 4 more than 3, even though 4 apparently takes itself less seriously.

I wouldn't call it "legendary", but the post you quoted was a singular giveaway. Someone beat you to the punch though.
I have had the worst luck with CAG giveaways lately. But thanks for the giveaway nonetheless.

I don't assume another CAG has a spare ARK lying around. And a GTX 980 ti to be able to play it smoothly.

bread's done
Back