Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
There was a patch and it messed a bunch of shit up.
That's what I'm seem to getting on my end with a mixture of their server load. I noticed the first time I started it up after the patch it took longer to load the game and I noticed the textures looked all washed out, nearly white. Took a few more seconds to load the world properly. What really annoy me at times is when shooting enemies, the hit register is late by a second.

y5oNDvq.png
Oh, crap.

Now that you bring up LoTF from BundleStars - I fell asleep behind the PC (nothing new); woke up; and pulled a Gilby last night on LoTF (forgot to buy it)!

[SMH]

I will have to wait for a killer deal on LoTF again. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well 5 hours later my new internet is installed. Both are supposed to be 75 but Comcast overperforms and ATT looks like it may underperform. Should still be plenty fast enough and is half the price so it will work out in the end. I'll post speed tests later because I know everyone wants that.

Oh, crap.

Now that you bring up LoTF from BundleStars - I fell asleep behind the PC (nothing new); woke up; and pulled a Gilby last night on LoTF (forgot to buy it)!

[SMH]

I will have to wait for a killer deal on LoTF again. Oh well.
It's not even an AAA game. y u regret?

It's not even an AAA game. y u regret?
I loved LotF. Thought it was a super fun game. Wasn't too difficult, was a nice moderately sized game. Combat was good, story was decent enough, I thought the soundtrack was great. Granted I played on PS4 (bought it from GameFly for like $15) but it was a solid experience. Until my roommate tried playing it and immediately glitched through the map and died.

Well I guess I installed Windows 10. I had to. Everything got destroyed. Nobody will probably see this so I have no idea why I'm bothering typing this. I probably shouldn't bother. Whatever. Sorry to bother the one or two people who don't already have me on ignore.

Well I guess I installed Windows 10. I had to. Everything got destroyed. Nobody will probably see this so I have no idea why I'm bothering typing this. I probably shouldn't bother. Whatever. Sorry to bother the one or two people who don't already have me on ignore.
y u do this if you not interested in w10?

y not disable all windows update on w7 or w8?

i blame that dbag brother of yours

y u do this if you not interested in w10?

y not disable all windows update on w7 or w8?
A bunch of stuff happened with my computer. Things were destroyed beyond repair including some install discs and other things so I had to use what was given to me which was windows 10. It's not so very bad or anything. It's functional, mostly.

Jesus christ, man. Get some counseling.
No worries. I'm not in the kind of trouble I was in before but me and my brother are not on speaking terms anymore. He's not allowed at my house ever again either. I'm seriously considering a protection order. At least I have one cool brother out of two and that ain't bad I guess.

Last time I'm gonna bring up family stuff here so don't ask and I won't tell.

Well I WAS going to say something about my recent family drama, but it would look like I was trying to outdo lostnumber so I'll just go back to annoying Motoki by existing.

* pokes Motoki with a stick

At least if he has another meltdown he can blame Windows 10 this time.
No I wasn't blaming anyone. I left my room with my PC on and some sites logged in to take care of a few things forgot about them and left the house. I then came back to find not only did he screw with my cag profile but deleted several games from my steam account and loaded up my computer with adware. Some of my belongings also came up missing or destroyed.

Well I WAS going to say something about my recent family drama, but it would look like I was trying to outdo lostnumber so I'll just go back to annoying Motoki by existing.

You have your uses. Like discussing mildly racist grandma games with.

Did you miss the part where we were talking about positive things? You're not helping the cause.

We all have our own demons and nobody wants to hear about them :)
If people stop bringing it up I will stop talking about it. On a more positive note since things have actually gotten better for me since then I was able to get Stardew Valley and have had a bit of fun with it so far. I also got Hyperdimension Neptunia U. I now see why people say this series is for pedophiles. Everything was hunkie dorie up until kids clothing started to explode. WTF?

Nobody will probably see this so I have no idea why I'm bothering typing this. I probably shouldn't bother. Whatever. Sorry to bother the one or two people who don't already have me on ignore.
Just buy us The Division and all past transgression will be forgotten, bro :D/

No I wasn't blaming anyone. I left my room with my PC on and some sites logged in to take care of a few things forgot about them and left the house. I then came back to find not only did he screw with my cag profile but deleted several games from my steam account and loaded up my computer with adware. Some of my belongings also came up missing or destroyed.
giphy.gif

If people stop bringing it up I will stop talking about it. On a more positive note since things have actually gotten better for me since then I was able to get Stardew Valley and have had a bit of fun with it so far. I also got Hyperdimension Neptunia U. I now see why people say this series is for pedophiles. Everything was hunkie dorie up until kids clothing started to explode. WTF?
Wait, why do I not have this!?

No worries. I'm not in the kind of trouble I was in before but me and my brother are not on speaking terms anymore. He's not allowed at my house ever again either. I'm seriously considering a protection order. At least I have one cool brother out of two and that ain't bad I guess.

Last time I'm gonna bring up family stuff here so don't ask and I won't tell.
I am asking. I want the full story.

Did you miss the part where we were talking about positive things? You're not helping the cause.

We all have our own demons and nobody wants to hear about them :)
Speak for yourself, raccoon boy.

I want the deets, but in Spanish.

No, the full deets damn it. Why was he at your house? Why was he angry at you?

Also, your original post made it seem like W10 destroyed everything on your computer. Bad spansky lostynumebnss spankslys you and your thirds cousdsins.

all those keys that went to your dads first cousins podiatrist could have just gone to the angry brother to keep him calm. you chose poorly

No I said I had no choice but to install W10 because my original windows install was destroyed.

I want the deets, but in Spanish.
Mi hermano mayor sufrió un segundo derrame cerebral, y falleció hace dos semanas y media. Tuvimos que esperar diez días para que nos entregaran su cuerpo porque lo trasladaron de emergencia a San Diego y murió ahí; lo acabamos de enterrar el sábado pasado.

And now you know; please don't use Google Translate.

So.. what games did he "delete", and by "delete" do you mean he removed the license, or just uninstalled the game?

So.. what games did he "delete", and by "delete" do you mean he removed the license, or just uninstalled the game?
Removed license. I had to rebuy some games. He only deleted my favorites like the Final Fantasy games and Fallout.

Last edited:
Mi hermano mayor sufrió un segundo derrame cerebral, y falleció hace dos semanas y media. Tuvimos que esperar diez días para que nos entregaran su cuerpo porque lo trasladaron de emergencia a San Diego y murió ahí; lo acabamos de enterrar el sábado pasado.

Wow sorry for your loss man

I used bing translate

Guess I should take him off ignore. Only annoying thing is the replies make me click "View it anyway?" EVERY DAMN TIME

Maybe I'll just stop posting here if people want me gone. I never really posted much over the last year anyway so maybe I shouldn't bother anymore . No hard feelings though guys and girls.

Last edited:
Things I like better than hearing about Lostnumber drama

• Amazon penny price updates
  • MysterD talking about DRM
  • Thanks posts
  • An enema

Sorry to hear that and sorry for your loss. Was hoping it was more like he was sleeping with your cousin's wife and they were both plotting to take over the family ranch telenovela style.

bread's done
Back