Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So my brother (no, I'm not lostnumber using an alias) gifted me Stardew Valley this morning. As a consequence, I'm soliciting opinions as to why there is so much positive buzz around what appears to me to be a Facebook game. Thoughts?
photo-259084.jpg

So my brother (no, I'm not lostnumber using an alias) gifted me Stardew Valley this morning. As a consequence, I'm soliciting opinions as to why there is so much positive buzz around what appears to me to be a Facebook game. Thoughts?
maybe you should start with that since it's not on facebook it is by definition not a facebook game

dumbass

nikkiminajhairflip.gif

So Amazon finally decided to get some skin in the game on the Blizzard sale, better late then never:

Diablo 3: $9.98

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty--$9.98

StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm--$9.98

RoS is discounted but because, well, Amazon it's only $20 instead of $40. WoW is also $10 but that's WoW so meh. Anyways not the $8 Best Buy was doing, and especially get screwed on RoS but if you looking for some Blizzard games, it's an option. 

Target also has basically the same deal at least Diablo wise since it's buy 1 get 50% off one, so price ends up the same (you'd get screwed on Starcraft though). 

EDIT: And it's dead now

Last edited by a moderator:
It says you get the game for donating $1 but after you place the order, it says you need to give over $1. Kind of worrying since keys can take up to 48 hours to receive.

Ryse is $4.99 on Steam until Friday. Worth it?
Yes and no. If you're going to play it, its at the price point I think that its worth. It really is a pretty game and theres a few moments of damn this is cool. You can do better, but you can also do worse for $5. The biggest issue is that the combat is really samey and theres a metric shit-ton of QTEs that are unavoidable. The story is silly too. On the good side graphics are strong, animations are awesome, and its varied in location. Theres a sequence that takes place inside the Colosseum that is really cool.

(begin dope-ass beats)

Aight, check it!

I got a code for the Doom closed beta, I was in the alpha, but when I tried to redeem the beta key, it gave me "product already owned", so... Who wants to try this Doom Closed Beta Steam code which may or may not, but probably will, work?

1st quote gets it, unless you're a trifling not-so-regular, trick ass, punk bitch. Then don't don't bother or I'll flex on ya. Word?

(end of dope-ass beats)

(begin dope-ass beats)

Aight, check it!

I got a code for the Doom closed beta, I was in the alpha, but when I tried to redeem the beta key, it gave me "product already owned", so... Who wants to try this Doom Closed Beta Steam code which may or may not, but probably will, work?

1st quote gets it, unless you're a trifling not-so-regular, trick ass, punk bitch. Then don't don't bother or I'll flex on ya. Word?

(end of dope-ass beats)
word?

(begin dope-ass beats)

Aight, check it!

(end of dope-ass beats)
The reason you get that is because you own a pre-order key for Wolfenstein: The New Order. I think most keys sold at online key stores like Nuuvem were preorder ones.

I have a spare key too, if any regular (non-lurker) wants it.

The reason you get that is because you own a pre-order key for Wolfenstein: The New Order. I think most keys sold at online key stores like Nuuvem were preorder ones.

I have a spare key too, if any regular (non-lurker) wants it.
Word x2, send me yo spare please.

Hmm that's my buy price on Ryse. What are the chances I buy it today and it's in the Humble Monthly Friday morning?
Why would it matter? You've got 2 weeks to refund it. Because of that, I doubt it'll be in the monthly. You should be more worried about it hitting the May Humble monthly, or a regular Humble bundle later on.

Ryse seems to be a short game. You'll finish it before it hits any bundle.

If you're not going to play it right now, just wait. It's not that it won't be at that price again...

bread's done
Back