Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I have a few DVDs that came in cases like these, and I really don't like them.
And your opinion is invalidated, you monster. ;)

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/rollercoaster-tycoon-world-pc

Are CDKeys deals still allowed here?

Roller Coaster Tycoon World is $20 there. Normally $50.

Planet Coaster looks a lot better, but $20 doesn't seem to bad for RCTW.
I want a new and good theme park management game so badly. Sadly, I don't think this is going to be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The public release of Cemu(Wii U emulator) is now out!! Only thing it doesn't work on the latest AMD drivers so you have to revert back to an older one. This is really amazing that they got a Wii U emu out already. I can finally check out Devil's Third now. Now just gotta wait till all the Wii U games are on torrents hehe.
I think you mean you have to wait until you own all the Wii U games and you back them up onto your computer. Or until they are all on torrents, even though you own them you just want to download them through a torrent because it's easier than ripping them yourself.

I think you mean you have to wait until you own all the Wii U games and you back them up onto your computer. Or until they are all on torrents, even though you own them you just want to download them through a torrent because it's easier than ripping them yourself.
4real. Don't be a dumbass and admit to shit you shouldn't be admitting to in a public place. I mean I know hardly anyone but the regular posters (and lurkers) can stand to even look here, but historically we've also had some tattletales at times so don't give people ammunition.

Also GTFO with this console emulator talk. Please and thank you good sirs.

Piracy talk is a great way to get banned. They take that shit seriously at most forums I frequent, including here.

"Piracy & Other Illegal Acts

You may not use CAG to make available information on the acquisition or use of pirated content, circumvention of copy protection, and software or hardware which enables the use of pirated content. Requesting or providing links or invitations to web sites which contain this information or content is not allowed. You may not use CAG to discuss, buy, sell, or trade pirated content or hardware which enables the use of pirated content.
You may not use CAG to violate local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to administrative regulations and any other regulations having the force of law."

Does this mean the Bayonetta 2 on PC talk is at an end now?
If it ain't natively ported to PC by the game-dev's and/or Nintendo doesn't officially put out an emulator themselves for games on their old console platform to allow for it, then....

nope.gif

Brodate - Special Edition - The Division:

Last night we played The Division.  A surprisingly low number of people showed up considering the Newegg glitch.  Spoder, Indef, and Malkan spent a while going through the prologue while Archbishopthedoge and I spent a good hour getting killed in the same mission before finally passing it.  After about two hours, Malkan left and we linked up with Spoder and Indef and did two missions together before calling it a night.  I leveled up to 8 and scored some blue gloves or something.  YCAG tried to join us at one point but couldn't because we were too deep into the mission.  Fun was had by all.

Tonight is Chivalry and tomorrow Titanfall.

For Titanfall:

For tomorrow's Titanfall, Spoder pointed out that Origin gives you 2 hours to try the game free if you haven't done so yet.  So even if you don't own it, you can show up.  

If you guys do a Division thing on a weekend and are open to a total noob I'd try to join in. Unless you insist on the voice chat which I'd have to setup and see if I have a mic that works bla bla which I don't feel like doing.

YBXYZ probably wouldn't be happy though.

For Titanfall:

For tomorrow's Titanfall, Spoder pointed out that Origin gives you 2 hours to try the game free if you haven't done so yet. So even if you don't own it, you can show up.
It's 48 hours actually, but I think the timer continues even when you're not playing

If you guys do a Division thing on a weekend and are open to a total noob I'd try to join in. Unless you insist on the voice chat which I'd have to setup and see if I have a mic that works bla bla which I don't feel like doing.

Malkan and I are noobs, and Indef joined us with a low level character during the event

I'd be down for another bro night. Maybe a Sunday? I think some of us bros have 7 Days to Die coming up on Saturday. I'd recommend you do the Prologue beforehand though (it's like an hour tops) and that way we can all join you in the main part of the game. Otherwise we'd have to start new chars I think. Noobs don't matter, as the missions are really meant to be played in teams. Mic isn't required, but it is nice and helpful to be able to yell at Bah to watch out for the flamers about to kill him so he can at least see who killed him. At least log on to Discord so you can hear us even if you don't have a mic. But this only confirms to me that Foxhack is your Mexican doppleganger.

4real. Don't be a dumbass and admit to shit you shouldn't be admitting to in a public place. I mean I know hardly anyone but the regular posters (and lurkers) can stand to even look here, but historically we've also had some tattletales at times so don't give people ammunition.

Also GTFO with this console emulator talk. Please and thank you good sirs.
Anyone know of any Vectrex emulators? This is the Vectrex thread right?

I'd be down for another bro night. Maybe a Sunday? I think some of us bros have 7 Days to Die coming up on Saturday. I'd recommend you do the Prologue beforehand though (it's like an hour tops) and that way we can all join you in the main part of the game.
Yeah, I got tied up in real life stuff last night and then by the time I remembered Division was happening, I figured the act of starting the game (character creation, I assume?, tutorials, etc) would eat up any remaining time.

Yeah, I got tied up in real life stuff last night and then by the time I remembered Division was happening, I figured the act of starting the game (character creation, I assume?, tutorials, etc) would eat up any remaining time.
Had to run to Best Buy to trade in some cereal and convert it to Gamestop credit and then hack Target to get a XBox One game?

That, plus I had to run back home in the middle of it all to pick up my copy of Colecovision Smurfs for 2x value trade in night.  I bought it while visiting twenty Goodwills every morning for only 14¢ and made an easy 60¢ in-store credit with it.  It's okay for you to be jealous of how I play the system.

Brodate - Special Edition - The Division:

Last night we played The Division. A surprisingly low number of people showed up considering the Newegg glitch. Spoder, Indef, and Malkan spent a while going through the prologue while Archbishopthedoge and I spent a good hour getting killed in the same mission before finally passing it. After about two hours, Malkan left and we linked up with Spoder and Indef and did two missions together before calling it a night. I leveled up to 8 and scored some blue gloves or something. YCAG tried to join us at one point but couldn't because we were too deep into the mission. Fun was had by all.

Tonight is Chivalry and tomorrow Titanfall.

For Titanfall:

For tomorrow's Titanfall, Spoder pointed out that Origin gives you 2 hours to try the game free if you haven't done so yet. So even if you don't own it, you can show up.
spoder let me know of glitch in time but i didnt get home till after 9 pdt. Just wiped and went to windows spyware on an ssd, so im still downloading shit. I can probably get chivalry before brofest starts. I dont know how enthused i am about downloading 35 gig titanfall.

get your mic's working you digital hobos. ihobo?

What Dark Souls III glitch did I miss out on since Bernarndo is now selling it in the cesspool???
Its the deluxe edition and not particularly cheap, my guess is there's a sale on it on one of the key selling shops i.e. its around the exact same price he's selling it for on Kinguin so could be a credit swap situation where he has credit on one of those sites and wants to swap it for Paypal.

There's no news yet on the next Nvidia/AMD promotion but I imagine its a contender for one of those potentially.

My guess: No glitch.

No one happened to snag an extra copy of Tomb Raider that they'd sell to me for $1, did they? Was traveling for about a week and got home really sick, so I haven't been on lately.

bread's done
Back