Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So...

rzChvia.jpg

Y U NO BAI DORK SOULS 3 WHEN 14 PESOS

Of course, I still don't know if I'll be able to redeem this on my main account. But honestly? Bamco deserves this screwup. The standard version used to cost 509 pesos ($31 USD) but they raised the price to $1100 pesos ($67) at the end of March. And the Deluxe is $85 USD! They want to screw us over on prices? They got more than what they deserved with this. Assholes!
GABEN'S HOVERBED IS CLOSING IN ON UR LOCATION NAO!!! RUN BEFORE HE EATS U!!!!

I am reverse IP hacking Foxhack as we speak and determining his location so I may go steal his copy of Dark Souls III.  Foxypie is gonna get you Foxhack!  And try not to have an erection when I show up in my fox suit.  

3yCJ7Lo.jpg

I am reverse IP hacking Foxhack as we speak and determining his location so I may go steal his copy of Dark Souls III. Foxypie is gonna get you Foxhack! And try not to have an erection when I show up in my fox suit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYK9-KLQVfw

That's okay Foxhack. You gloat now but we're all voting Trump because he's pledged to put a wall up to keep Mexicans from coming over and stealing all our clearance copies of Divinity Original Sin at Walmart from honest hard working 'muricans.

That's okay Foxhack. You gloat now but we're all voting Trump because he's pledged to put a wall up to keep Mexicans from coming over and stealing all our clearance copies of Divinity Original Sin at Walmart from honest hard working 'muricans.
I support the wall only because I know Mexico will never pay for it, it will create more jobs for Mexicans, and we will find a way around it.

I support the wall only because I know Mexico will never pay for it, it will create more jobs for Mexicans, and we will find a way around it.
I imagine there would be a long ass tunnel from TJ to the Chula Vista Walmart. And if people come out of it looking all dirty as shit they'll fit right in.

I'm still trying to figure out how you buy Steam games from a convenience store and get a paper receipt.

Of course, I don't read Spanish so that could be a receipt for anything.

I'm still trying to figure out how you buy Steam games from a convenience store and get a paper receipt.

I believe it's like those shady payment methods in europe. You pay on steam but choose to pay through Oxxo pesogram. It gives you some transaction ID number your print or email. You go to Oxxo tell them you'd like to pay it and give em cash. You pay it, they transmit confirmation of payment to Steam, and then you buy a beer and drink until you pass out.

It's basically how poor people pay for bills and stuff.

Forgive me for being sensible when it comes to Mexico, but doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a digital download if you have to haul your ass out to the store?

Orale, guey!
¡Que chingue a su madre Bamco, que chingue a su madre Bamco!

I believe it's like those shady payment methods in europe. You pay on steam but choose to pay through Oxxo pesogram. It gives you some transaction ID number your print or email. You go to Oxxo tell them you'd like to pay it and give em cash. You pay it, they transmit confirmation of payment to Steam, and then you buy a beer and drink until you pass out.

It's basically how poor people pay for bills and stuff.
You can choose one of many third party payment methods. The one I used, Oxxo, gives you a barcode receipt that you take to a store, they scan it, charge you the amount you have to pay to Steam, plus a small fee (nine pesos.) Then you wait a day or two for the transaction to clear and you get the game. It's how a lot of people pay their utilities. The advantage is that you don't have to use a credit card to buy games... but you do have to pay that nine peso fee per transaction, which adds up.

Have: game I got for 79 cents that can only be activated south of the border

Want: $30 paypal plzthxursirs

H:

Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (Dark Souls III + Season Pass) (Steam Gift only redeemable in Belice, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Perú, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Surinám, Brasil, México accounts)

W:

$30 Paypal
[H[ Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition for Latinoamerica

[W] Offers,Paypal.

People without credit cards need to GTFO the internet.
Oh, people can get credit cards really easily here.

Of course, most of them don't know about the 40-60% interest rate on them. It's why I don't have one, seriously, eff that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, people can get credit cards really easily here.

Of course, most of them don't know about the 40-60% interest rate on them. It's why I don't have one, seriously, eff that shit.
And then the cartel comes and puts a bullet in your head and dumps your body in a ditch out in the middle of nowhere when you can't pay.

Yeah, banking in Mexico is a mess.  I wouldn't want to get involved in it.  In the city, people have less of a choice, but in some towns banks are only good to exchange American dollars sent over by hard working immigrants and even then you're better off going to an independent exchange house most of the time.  You hide money in jars in the kitchen under kilos of beans and rice and you trust no one.  

Any cheap prices out there for dark souls 3?
y u no bai wen it wuz 80 cents???

I missed it since I have a job and live in America and miss all the glitch deals the foreigners find at 3AM Herzegovina Standard Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
y u no bai wen it wuz 80 cents???

I don't know if that's the legit price, but they said "DS3 80 cent glitch, region locked to SA" in chat. I missed it since I have a job and live in America and miss all the glitch deals the foreigners find at 3AM Herzegovina Standard Time.
Wow that's one heck of a glitch if it was true haha

Was there another price error? Cause I see a whole bunch of Division and Division gold editions flooding up the uplay and psn cesspools.
Not to my knowledge... but I do see some new avatars. (But most are the same avatars from the NVIDIA newegg glitch.)

All that said I'm in a position were I recommend people avoid buying the Division right now.

The Dark Zone is a dumpster fire sitting next to a train wreck. Cheaters are rampant (With no solution in place to fix it), and fresh 30s have no chance against geared players (this might be fixed we the new patch), and unlike what was told to the public you MUST deal with the DZ if you want to advance your gear past a certain point.

Wait. What?
Steam region locks expire after 90 days.

Some use this feature to "smuggle" games from other regions. For example Germans to get uncensored versions of Wolfenstein games, some use it to get cheap RU games.

I'd guess first is largest group, because that feature doesn't seem to be well known outside Germany.

Steam region locks expire after 90 days.

Some use this feature to "smuggle" games from other regions. For example Germans to get uncensored versions of Wolfenstein games, some use it to get cheap RU games.

I'd guess first is largest group, because that feature doesn't seem to be well known outside Germany.
u mean the RU-locked gift got unlocked after 90 days? Or u mean the off region, activated game got unlocked after 90 days?

I guess that would explain why the game jumped from around 59% positive to 70% positive within a day. I was considering buying the game once they patched out most of the bugs/issues because I love the Clock Tower vibe and wanted to support the dev. I hope the dev isn't faking reviews, but it seems more likely than some fan doing it.

The game had a really rough launch. Lots of complaints about not being polished, camera issues, bugs, etc.. and to top it off the price is a bit high atm and it didn't have a release discount (huge mistake IMO). It makes sense that someone would want to fake reviews to compensate for the shitty launch, but the dev team has been making a good effort at trying to fix shit (they've released 3 patches with a bunch of fixes so far). I think they should've put it in early access for a few months first, or at the very least delayed the launch.

bread's done
Back