Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I just realized I have none of you on my origin friendlist for today's bronight. Mine is juanjava

Last edited by a moderator:
At least once, maybe twice, with Humble.
Yes, THQ had a few. I'm pretty sure that's how I ended up with Darksiders and Darksiders II: Old-Ass Edition.

I'm tempted to buy the Deathinitive one at this sale price. Because I neglected to scoop up the myriad DLC for II, I wasn't eligible for the free upgrade.

On another note, if any thread regular wants the first two Van Helsing games so he or she can snag III the next time it's on sale (probably the Spring or Summer sale) and then get the Final Cut version free from NeoCore, shoot me a PM. I have a set of spare keys from the Spring Mega. If I don't get any bites in a few days, I'll post them for the lurkers.

gone

Yes, THQ had a few. I'm pretty sure that's how I ended up with Darksiders and Darksiders II: Old-Ass Edition.

I'm tempted to buy the Deathinitive one at this sale price. Because I neglected to scoop up the myriad DLC for II, I wasn't eligible for the free upgrade.

On another note, if any thread regular wants the first two Van Helsing games so he or she can snag III the next time it's on sale (probably the Spring or Summer sale) and then get the Final Cut version free from NeoCore, shoot me a PM. I have a set of spare keys from the Spring Mega. If I don't get any bites in a few days, I'll post them for the lurkers.
I'm still sitting on a 66% off Van Helsing 3 coupon.

BTW, I already own VH1,2,3, and FC.

You sure it wasn't from the old Amazon sale?

Also my payment for Almas Oscuras Triples still hasn't gone through. Goddamnit Oxxo, I trusted you to help me scam Namco Bandai out of 1400 pesos!

Oh hold your horses. Or as the case may be donkeys since they sent the money Pony Express to Bellevue and it's still got 33 days to go yet.

Okay I don't really want to look in that thread because just the thought of it makes my head hurt, but why are console people buying Amazon Gift Cards with Amazon Gift Cards? That's some Inception level purchasing right there.

Okay I don't really want to look in that thread because just the thought of it makes my head hurt, but why are console people buying Amazon Gift Cards with Amazon Gift Cards? That's some Inception level purchasing right there.
then they use them to buy gamestop gift cards to combine with the secret speciaol handshake to make .20 off flipping a game. problem is they used about 6 hours of their time and $3.50 in gas so they are down at least 3.30 not taking into account the time spent.

Roccat Kone Pure Optical Military mouse is $25.99 at Newegg with free mouse pad. Amazing deal. Have the original Kone Optical and ordered this one now since it has a better sensor.

It's a stupid title and not a deal, but the mods are too lazy to do their job. Right now you can use amazon credit to buy other gift cards from other stores sold on Amazon. So Gamestop, a few restaurants, etc. Good for people who can't find anything to buy on Amazon I guess or those who do bing.

Woah... wait... can I use Amazon gift cards to buy Domino's Gift cards!??!  That would be the real deal since Bing no longer has Domino's gift cards!

EDIT:

Did a dry run and it seems it will take from my gift card balance!

DEAL OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS!

Woah... wait... can I use Amazon gift cards to buy Domino's Gift cards!??! That would be the real deal since Bing no longer has Domino's gift cards!

EDIT:

Did a dry run and it seems it will take from my gift card balance!

DEAL OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS!
So mguiddy is BoobyTastic's alt....NAO IT ALL MAKES CENTS!!!!!!

4740907-michael_scott_ewww.gif

then they use them to buy gamestop gift cards to combine with the secret speciaol handshake to make .20 off flipping a game. problem is they used about 6 hours of their time and $3.50 in gas so they are down at least 3.30 not taking into account the time spent.
A console person's time is actually worth less than nothing, so depending on how worthless that particular console person is, they can actually come out ahead if they waste enough of their stupid time driving around.

A console person's time is actually worth less than nothing, so depending on how worthless that particular console person is, they can actually come out ahead if they waste enough of their stupid time driving around.
I know right?

Console gamers so dumb they thought dunkin donuts was a basketball team.

Oh for Hey-soos's sake, what the hell are they going to do, ban a Mexican for activating a game region locked to Mexico while in Mexico?

Shame used up my Bing points, probably grab a gift card to some fast food place or such otherwise.

Well have like 1-2 dollars in my mturk account but doubt can get anything with that =p (and not going to spend 6 hours doing surveys to get more...today..)

My account is Murican, so yeah. I'm scared they'll do something to my account. :p
You're always shitting your furry pants over something or other.

If it really came down to it you can prove residence in Mexico you know.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6627-QSNM-5276

Since you live in Mexico (assuming you didnt move), you can change your store region to Mexican. You don't need to use vpn for this matter.

What if I spend time in more than one country?
You can update the store country each time you change locations as long as you use a payment method that matches your Steam country setting. Keep in mind that changing the store/Wallet country will be permanent and cannot be changed again until you move back to the other country.
This is an issue. I live in Mexico, and have no internet access in the US. So I wouldn't be able to change my store region back to Gringoland if I wanted to.

As someone who games on every platform and has been doing PC gaming for about 20 years, I find the master race bigotry endlessly amusing.   Especially all the jumping through hoops for dogshit shovelware activation codes. But most amusing of all is the stockpiling of Steam cards to sell for pennies while talking trash out the other end about people flipping physical games for good money.  It's really funny. 

As someone who games on every platform and has been doing PC gaming for about 20 years, I find the master race bigotry endlessly amusing. Especially all the jumping through hoops for dogshit shovelware activation codes. But most amusing of all is the stockpiling of Steam cards to sell for pennies while talking trash out the other end about people flipping physical games for good money. It's really funny.
there is a big difference you fake pc gamer

I dont have to leave my house to make those pennies! And so far this year those pennies have added up to about $35 for sitting on my ass.

As someone who games on every platform and has been doing PC gaming for about 20 years, I find the master race bigotry endlessly amusing.
It's more funny now that the master race is actually phone users. :) Especially considering the metrics involved. Anyone who can get my grandma and my great grandma playing Flappy Bird or some such nonsense has got to have some sort of mind control powers, amirite?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/13/majority-of-console-gamers-also-play-games-on-mobile-devices?abthid=570ead9ffec0fdb821000026

As someone who games on every platform and has been doing PC gaming for about 20 years, I find the master race bigotry endlessly amusing. Especially all the jumping through hoops for dogshit shovelware activation codes. But most amusing of all is the stockpiling of Steam cards to sell for pennies while talking trash out the other end about people flipping physical games for good money. It's really funny.
Dude, it's a joke. If you're taking the "PC master race" thing seriously, you're doing it wrong.

Has anyone beat Falcon Lost yet?  It's pretty tough.  I made it through wave 8 today with some strange french arabs, but that's as far as I've gotten.

The new sets are really nice.  I'm thinking 3-piece Strikers and 3pc Sentry's Call set bonuses are the way to go.  Gotta figure out a way to farm this incursion first though. 

(Division talk)

0.06 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: 9933 x Huge Variety Pack Giveaway! - 5 of 6 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/431060/ - https://gleam.io/pOp4g/huge-variety-pack-giveaway - Source: https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791439915545/announcements/detail/951758596738236498
0.06 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: 90000 x Free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 Steam keys - 3 of 3 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/449630/ - https://gleam.io/wEmHO/free-parking-simulator-steam-keys - Source: https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791434716597/announcements/detail/841420498141788967

more poopy

bread's done
Back