Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yeah, these are server pulls. You might get a DOA, but if you get a good one it should last especially considering how expensive Ultrastars are new.

Ok guys, bought a new monitor and 960Gb SSD in preparations for my 1080 upgrade (I'm going to give it a month I think just to make sure it has nothing major before upgrading my GTX 780...)

I also need to get this Windows 8 off my computer before the timeframe runs out.  I have a couple of hard drives I've raided from my computers over the years and apparently they have residual MBRs on them even though I've tried to format them six ways from Sunday.

Can I use the Windows 10 USB to upgrade my new SSD since Windows 8 resides on the old SSD?  Google seems to say yes but I know someone on here's gotta have thought about this like I am and done it.  

I'm currently archiving my documents and honestly, the SSD on here was a silly 120 (so Steam games are negligible on THIS computer).  Anything I should watch out for?

Ok guys, bought a new monitor and 960Gb SSD in preparations for my 1080 upgrade (I'm going to give it a month I think just to make sure it has nothing major before upgrading my GTX 780...)

I also need to get this Windows 8 off my computer before the timeframe runs out. I have a couple of hard drives I've raided from my computers over the years and apparently they have residual MBRs on them even though I've tried to format them six ways from Sunday.

Can I use the Windows 10 USB to upgrade my new SSD since Windows 8 resides on the old SSD? Google seems to say yes but I know someone on here's gotta have thought about this like I am and done it.

I'm currently archiving my documents and honestly, the SSD on here was a silly 120 (so Steam games are negligible on THIS computer). Anything I should watch out for?
Wait for the 1080 non reference models

I also need to get this Windows 8 off my computer before the timeframe runs out. I have a couple of hard drives I've raided from my computers over the years and apparently they have residual MBRs on them even though I've tried to format them six ways from Sunday.

Can I use the Windows 10 USB to upgrade my new SSD since Windows 8 resides on the old SSD? Google seems to say yes but I know someone on here's gotta have thought about this like I am and done it.

I'm currently archiving my documents and honestly, the SSD on here was a silly 120 (so Steam games are negligible on THIS computer). Anything I should watch out for?
Why don't you just clone the old drive and then upgrade? You can do a clean install when you upgrade (I believe) to wipe everything if that's what you want.

Wait for the 1080 non reference models
I just remember when the TI came out for mine it was like crazy more expensive so I wasn't sure if that was a good alternative (or how long it'd take to hit the market). I think I waited too long as it is on this card, it's just OK anymore, nothing great. ESP if VR really is in the future (though the E3 line-up is pretty slim on VR games so far)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/411830/

GAME OF THE YEAR IS ON STEAM NOW Also sp00der can finally buy a 9th copy of said game.

ZDr18lm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remember when the TI came out for mine it was like crazy more expensive so I wasn't sure if that was a good alternative (or how long it'd take to hit the market). I think I waited too long as it is on this card, it's just OK anymore, nothing great. ESP if VR really is in the future (though the E3 line-up is pretty slim on VR games so far)
1080 Ti. When Nvidia released 980 Ti, the 980 became like a 970 with actual usable 4GB of VRAM. You think the regular 1080 is good enough, but the Ti version would probably have double the power. Have to wait longer like next year. Up to you.

Risen

BTWZM-4XPI6-3MDQR

Sword of Asumi
78FWK-55HJQ-52RV9

Go! Go! Nippon
77WNY-YENJ6-HJ0ET

Last Days of Spring
74YIF-D7FAN-LP0W0

Nah, was probably lostnumber. I like weeaboo games but I'm not a huge fan of big titty shit unless it's like 90% off
Or comes with panties you can sell on eBay to lostnumber for 90% the price you paid in the Kickstarter.

MOTOKI I BEAT U 2 IT

Nah, was probably lostnumber. I like weeaboo games but I'm not a huge fan of big titty shit unless it's like 90% off
Actually don't have it yet. Have it wishlisted not just because huge breasts but also for my love of musou gameplay.

Sorry about not brofisting lately. I've been lostnumber'd so I'm staying at [broname]'s mom house. ISP is coming tomorrow, so maybe I'll be playing by then again.

Sorry about not brofisting lately. I was lostnumber'd so I'm staying at [broname]'s mom house. ISP is coming tomorrow, so maybe I'll be playing by then again.
You didn't miss much last night. Four people showed up for Battlefront. I was installing the game and, while it says you can "play" it while it's installing, what it really means is that you can do some single-player Darth Vader killing endless rebels nonsense. So I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me join a game, then it finally finished and it wouldn't let me enter the game with the other bros. Then I got bored and played some double-xp KF2 instead. It sounded as though they were having some trouble finding a decent mode that was good for only a couple players.

Anyway, I think I can safely pass on buying Battlefront. Thanks, Origin trial period!

You didn't miss much last night. Four people showed up for Battlefront. I was installing the game and, while it says you can "play" it while it's installing, what it really means is that you can do some single-player Darth Vader killing endless rebels nonsense. So I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me join a game, then it finally finished and it wouldn't let me enter the game with the other bros. Then I got bored and played some double-xp KF2 instead. It sounded as though they were having some trouble finding a decent mode that was good for only a couple players.

Anyway, I think I can safely pass on buying Battlefront. Thanks, Origin trial period!
Yeah, you didn't miss much. The game is really geared towards a lot of players so even the 12 player modes aren't great with only 4 people. We joined the public servers, but it was just us getting slaughtered by pros so it was pretty boring.

Oh man...Rocket League tonight.

Hmmm. Want to come, but I may end up passing for some of that game we do not speak of :/
Oh god, you're such a tease. You "almost" play like a million games and then play none. We know you're really a Blizzard shill here to push Overwatch. You're a very good bot, but we've got you figured out.

Bunch of Activision and Squeenix games on sale at Newegg + an additional 15% off with the voucher code MAYEJGL82.

It's pretty much all prices and games that have been on sale before, but there's some stuff at 75% off + 15% off and some people may have missed the past sales.

Search PPSSBPWQRDWKYW in the newegg bar for the listing of games the voucher applies to because CAG breaks Newegg links.

Bunch of Activision and Squeenix games on sale at Newegg + an additional 15% off with the voucher code MAYEJGL82.

It's pretty much all prices and games that have been on sale before, but there's some stuff at 75% off + 15% off and some people may have missed the past sales.

Search PPSSBPWQRDWKYW in the newegg bar for the listing of games the voucher applies to because CAG breaks Newegg links.
Life is Strange ep. 1 is on sale for $3.49 so maybe the person who was looking for that can get it.

bread's done
Back