Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I've actually been enjoying ragging on it with some console people in their thread for it.
tumblr_nqymkdG0LN1un8do3o1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
nickieyerollhairtoss.gif

I should take some shitty hipster Polaroids and sell them to that dude for $40. Just need to find a hipster in some intentionally ugly glasses wearing a stupid looking hat.

Hey Idioteque!...

I'd pay $40 for Max's Polaroids, if ya know what I mean...

Hey Spoder, do you kids ever lolretro dick pics via Polaroid rather than using your iPhone?  'Cause that's something you guys should do.  It'd be retro!

Shut up this is the Overwatch thread.

Blizzard came out and said their servers are 20.8hz....and I thought CSGO was terrible for their 60hz...but Blizzard allows 60-62 or something in custom games via a selectable preset.
So rewind 6 months and replace overwatch with ARK in this thread this week if you are wondering what future the game has or were considering the fakeybro purchase of the game because of bro shaming.

I actually wouldn't mind playing that again. Just wish it would full release, but that will never happen
its pretty decent now and they constantly add new shit. In the next week there is going to be a major update to the map. Snow area is expanding and the swamps are getting revamped. Might be a good time to drop by again.

Yeah, but people didn't drop off on Ark until the big dino gimp.

EDIT: Picture whatever you want for the reasoning behind people leaving. Because I'm now picturing dino gimps getting shotgunned in dino basements.

Not that they took dinos away, but that they made the stats for them much less effective. Kind of irritating to get on to your server and find that bad ass T-rex you spent a bunch of time getting, and then even more time leveling, and then even more time for mating and getting ultra bad ass children, is now worthless. And those ultra bad ass T-rex babies are now garbage as well.

I was mad because the nerf too. But they managed to balance it again. Granted you can't go on your overpowerer raptor killing T-rexes again... But I like how it is now.

The main problem now is... Resource loading. Let me explain. Yoy arrive flying at your big base full of dinos... The base start drawing. And it takes some good seconds. Some really good seconds. While the resources are being loaded, walls are really not there. It seems so because we lost some dinos we had on wandering mode because of it. And it happens every f...ing time you arrive at the base. And it lags a lot

I got tired of it. Will come back after devs really start fixing it. I love how they add more content. But it seems now they really went out of their main plan and will just keep adding stuff forever... Increasing bugs along the way.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. Really really love it. But wish devs start focusing less on content and more on fixing bugs and performance.

Already bought that terrible bundle. You can thank me when they're all free.
You're just in it for the cards.

Also, Omnibus now owns my life. This is all your fault, Spoder. That said, I just unlocked a moustache for my buses.

Wait, we're really just saying that Kiwi time, Canary time, and Eagle/Mexican Eagle/pigeon shitbird times are all different. And that's a given.

I missed out on that free game because I was on my laptop and it asked me to verify my mobile app code but my tablet was dead. I was too lazy to turn on my desktop for it. I blame Trump for encouraging Gaben to build a wall around my Steam account.

eh I deleted my account there.

Kind of tired of all this shit to race before freeloading foreigners steal everything just to get some damned game so I don't have y u no bai rubbing my nose in shit.

I already have Victor and Giana Racers. I wanted Haven's Hope because it looks grandma-y but probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway. :p

*Edit: of course if I was shady as hell like some people (oh let's get real most of the assholes doing this) then I'd keep making fake shill sign ups until I got all the game(s) I wanted.

They were dumbasses for not making that shit more one per person enforced in the first place.

*Edit2: Got an extra Haven's from someone (thanks!). Those Krauts are still dumbasses for not thinking the internet would abuse that shit all to hell. They're fake nerds. Real nerds would know that!

This is what I get for going to make some lunch. Those are some quality freebies compared to most of the trash we usually see. I think I only had Victor Vran out of those as well. I'm sure they'll be in an IG bundle soon enough.

Edit: And since when the hell did Groupees require me to unblock my account due to making a purchase?

"Your PayPal account was used to buy some products on Groupees, and in the course of anti-fraud protection of our clients we ask you to confirm that you are aware of those purchases and allow us to lift restrictions for future purchases."

bread's done
Back