Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You people make me feel better about my frivolous spending.

In hardware news (will spoiler to shield Motoki's sensitive eyes):

Picked up this monstrosity at Microcenter yesterday.  I had intended on purchasing a somewhat cheaper case, but it was 90 degrees outside with stupid levels of humidity and the store's air conditioning was broken, making that particular sweaty nerd filled store one of the smelliest places on earth.  Therefore I grabbed the shiny thing that was sitting in the middle of the isle and made a rapid retreat.  Kinda sad in a way, I usually end up spending a couple hours in my annual Microcenter visit.

Picked up this monstrosity at Microcenter yesterday. I had intended on purchasing a somewhat cheaper case, but it was 90 degrees outside with stupid levels of humidity and the store's air conditioning was broken, making that particular sweaty nerd filled store one of the smelliest places on earth. Therefore I grabbed the shiny thing that was sitting in the middle of the isle and made a rapid retreat. Kinda sad in a way, I usually end up spending a couple hours in my annual Microcenter visit.
That looks nice, but I was secretly hoping it was going to be one of these when I clicked:

y6-b-020.jpg
DEEPCOOL-TRISTELLAR-S-MOD-Version-ITX-Chassis-Debuts.jpg

Seems the free mouse started charging for shipping.
Wonder if the free shipping was an error. The other free items they "sell" all charge $10 each to ship.

If you put JWFY Gaming Mouse into Google, there's no reviews from any reputable source (just a couple YouTube videos) and a bunch of listings for JWFY gaming mice for $4.21 from Chinadirect and stuff like that. Almost certainly not worth a shipping cost.

My fat sausage fingers are cramping up just from looking at those things.
Yeah, I am sucker for novelty, but I learned my lesson with my last case which looked like a DVD player (totally cool!) and was a pain to put together and had to buy a low profile card for and smush down cables to close. I don't even know where the MOBO would go on that second one. My current case is big like the one you just bought and is such a pleasure to work with because it's so roomy.

Got a good deal on a Thermaltake Armor case years ago.  Hated it at first, thing is massive and weighs like 45 lbs or something.  But the amount of room in a huge case really spoils you.  Would not want anything smaller now.

After working on a micro-ATX board in a small case on my last build, I vowed that my next system will be in a case the size of a refrigerator box and have a board the size of a '79 Thunderbird's hood.

Picked up this monstrosity at Microcenter yesterday. I had intended on purchasing a somewhat cheaper case, but it was 90 degrees outside with stupid levels of humidity and the store's air conditioning was broken, making that particular sweaty nerd filled store one of the smelliest places on earth. Therefore I grabbed the shiny thing that was sitting in the middle of the isle and made a rapid retreat. Kinda sad in a way, I usually end up spending a couple hours in my annual Microcenter visit.
Microcenter is the devil go thing it is a 4 hour drive so I can't go anytime. I really like that case was a contender when I was looking at my next case upgrade (even though you already know that I liked it from TheHangout). You should post in the Show Your Build thread once you get everything in there.

That looks nice, but I was secretly hoping it was going to be one of these when I clicked:

y6-b-020.jpg
DEEPCOOL-TRISTELLAR-S-MOD-Version-ITX-Chassis-Debuts.jpg
Another contender was that Tristellar case but I would have had to buy a new itx mobo for it and sacrifice so things for it so skipped.

So I got this case that I preordered on May 27th and still waiting on and bought a whole bunch of extra shet I don't need instead of just swapping out my old components:

900x900px-LL-24623d8f_BH7PROTO-07.jpeg

The one I got is on the left, it will be all white and it holds a full atx mobo next to an itx case it should be small as fuck.

Just noticed Transformers Devastation just went to 75% off.  I've been watching this, but $12.50 seems just a bit high for my taste.

Just noticed Transformers Devastation just went to 75% off. I've been watching this, but $12.50 seems just a bit high for my taste.
It was 75% off during the summer sale too. Did you guys pretend the summer sale didn't happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed Transformers Devastation just went to 75% off. I've been watching this, but $12.50 seems just a bit high for my taste.
Looks like the Transformer games are one of the Weekend deals and the applied the discount early. Here's hoping that they screw up and apply the 75% discount a second time when the deal officially goes live.

Looks like the Transformer games are one of the Weekend deals and the applied the discount early. Here's hoping that they screw up and apply the 75% discount a second time when the deal officially goes live.
that would total -150% according to steam math, so it would be glitch, but unusuable one hehe.

It was 75% off during the summer sale too. Did you guys pretend the summer sale didn't happen?
The Summer wha??? What is this "Sale" of which you speak? I seem to remember some crummy discounts a few weeks ago, but it was nothing really sticks in my mind or qualifies as a "sale"; maybe over on Reddit, but not around these parts.

I will say it must be Comicon Weekend Sale.

Also Rockin' Android publisher sale too.

I bought like $50 worth of bundles and the best I got was like 2x BLOPS 2, 1x BLOPS 1, South Park, and one other decent game. I wouldn't say it is worth the gamble. I was hoping for BLOPS3, but it's cheaper just to buy the games you want. Those newer AAA games are probably 1 in about 1000 or something.
Speaking of South Park, I'm looking to get a copy of this to play through with my wife before the new one comes out. Cheapest I've seen is $5 on Uplay and $6.79 now on GMG. Anyone have one they would be willing to part with for Gabenbucks/trades?

Speaking of South Park, I'm looking to get a copy of this to play through with my wife before the new one comes out. Cheapest I've seen is $5 on Uplay and $6.79 now on GMG. Anyone have one they would be willing to part with for Gabenbucks/trades?
I think the game has no locks. You could ask Motoki to get it for you from Crimea-GG

Yeah, good point. Hard part is finding someone who will take something other than keys (bleh). FoxyPie may be helping me out, though. :applause:

I still don't know what the fuck is going on around here half the time but I want to make sure I understand one thing: if I succumb to the whims of my over-caffeinated and panic-stricken mind and pre-order No Man's Sky, does that make me a "fakeybro"?

I still don't know what the fuck is going on around here half the time but I want to make sure I understand one thing: if I succumb to the whims of my over-caffeinated and panic-stricken mind and pre-order No Man's Sky, does that make me a "fakeybro"?
Yes.

But you won't be alone. Well, you probably will be alone in the actual game...just not with the pre-ordery

EDIT:

Some weird dog avatar person on steamgifts says you can remove the free version from account details... so cool.
We need more animal avatars.

Spoder can take an octopus for example.

Soulkyo can take an Alpaca.

etc..

No, it makes you a normal person who buys video games they want to play.

We need more animal avatars.

Spoder can take an octopus for example.

Soulkyo can take an Alpaca.

etc..
Spoder can take a Spider Monkey because it has "Spider" in it

Soulkyo can take a Spider Monkey because they live in S. America

Motoki can take a Spider Monkey because he likes games with cute animals

Foxhack can take a Spider Monkey because it looks like a tiny person in a furry suit

Foxy can take a Spider Monkey because it reminds him of his mom

etc...

Spoder can take a Spider Monkey because it has "Spider" in it

Soulkyo can take a Spider Monkey because they live in S. America

Motoki can take a Spider Monkey because he likes games with cute animals

Foxhack can take a Spider Monkey because it looks like a tiny person in a furry suit

Foxy can take a Spider Monkey because it reminds him of his mom

etc...
spider-monkey_719_990x742.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvF_tN1g2T8

I know I will make someone angry posting new street fighter v characters :)

I'm pretty hype for one my older mains in SFIV to return in SFV

My Dark Souls 3 saves were deleted when reinstalling Windows. ;_;

I have them backed up, but since I started up the game thinking From would have the decency to add Steam Cloud, the DS3 servers saw I have no save games and now I'm afraid of getting banned for restoring them.

My end game save, nooooooooooooooo ;__________;

My Dark Souls 3 saves were deleted when reinstalling Windows. ;_;

I have them backed up, but since I started up the game thinking From would have the decency to add Steam Cloud, the DS3 servers saw I have no save games and now I'm afraid of getting banned for restoring them.

My end game save, nooooooooooooooo ;__________;
y u no use GameSave Manager 1st and back-up saves folders to another external HDD, DVD's, CD's, USB Flash Drive or something?

I DID. I said I have them backed up.

But I thought THIS DAMN GAME HAD STEAM CLOUD, LIKE EVERY OTHER DECENT GAME ON STEAM.
Steam Cloud doesn't always seem to want to sync my saves b/t PC's, so I often just use GameSave Mgr. & my USB sticks to transfer saves.

Thanks, I got a badass costume (Astonishing X-men Storm), but a hero I already owned (Scarlet Witch). Better than shitty costume and hero I guess.

h0Pw8ja.jpg
Quiet today.

That is a really cool costume for Storm. Makes me want to play Storm.

I got Rocket Raccoon as the character, which I had, and Cyclops X-Factor costume, which I didn't have though I do have Cyclops unlocked and leveled to 60.

Funny thing about Rocket Raccoon in Marvel Heroes is he's Australian unless you have his Guardians of the Galaxy movie costume in which case he turns American. :p

Not so bad for me. I can use the Rocket Raccoon character token to upgrade his ultimate power. I just have to run through and level him up.

On a completely different note, to all you people who paid for "Freebie"

FNNLKY0.png

Also the spam is brought to you by Carlmundo!

OK130P8.png

at least you don't have to do 25 different actions to get the damned key though.

bread's done
Back