Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It's not the full game. The file size is the same as the full game, but access is restricted so you can only play a couple levels. Many demos are like this. I think the promo might not be live yet, because I've seen people state they finished the demo with less than 15 faults and it directed them to the store page to buy the game
You can play 2 levels and its basically impossible not to perfect them, but the demo itself is the full story mode once they unlock the reward portion. You play until you hit 15 faults and then it reverts to the 2 level only demo, if you beat the entire story mode then the game is free.

Hmm. So I gave in and DL'd Marvel Heroes. I got Luke Cage (good timing) as my hero and... WTF... Squirrel Girl's [customspoiler=Holiday Costume.]
f_squirrelgirl_holiday.png

[/customspoiler]

I feel like this one should've gone to someone else. 

I played a little and leveled up Iron Man to level 6 for some pew pew fun. It is a bit overwhelming but at least I gave it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. So I gave in and DL'd Marvel Heroes. I got Luke Cage (good timing) as my hero and... WTF... Squirrel Girl's [customspoiler=Holiday Costume.]
f_squirrelgirl_holiday.png

[/customspoiler]

I feel like this one should've gone to someone else.

I played a little and leveled up Iron Man to level 6 for some pew pew fun. It is a bit overwhelming but at least I gave it a try.
Do you own her? That's by far Squirrel Girl's best costume lol.

You can play 2 levels and its basically impossible not to perfect them, but the demo itself is the full story mode once they unlock the reward portion. You play until you hit 15 faults and then it reverts to the 2 level only demo, if you beat the entire story mode then the game is free.
So hit restart button before you get fault? hehe

I wonder if they check it serverside...

d2b7i0Z.png

Never underestimate a CAG's laziness.
I don't know, it seems like many people:

Visit half a dozen bundle sites every day
Cruise forums and giveaways and God knows what else to get stupid shitty games they don't ever intend to play
Make multiple accounts/emails/scripts/whatever else all in the hopes of getting more cheap or free shit
Watch doll hair, eating pussy, and other videos just for virtual coins to buy more bundle shit
VPN all over the world, create foreign money cards, take advantage of the fact their wife is 5% South American all to save a few bucks
Join a bunch of groups and jump through all sorts of hoops just to nab a +1 for their account and possibly again for alt accounts
Never turn their computer off and curse the days the power goes out for the slight interruption in card/penny farming

One day in the life of a CAG seems anything but lazy! as far as hording games is concerned

And the console CAGs never rest what with the driving back and forth across town a dozen times spending many hours and dollars of gas to make a whopping $5 by the end of the day.

Ok I was wrong then, and the dev confirms what you said. Makes the entire thing seems so pointless to me, people are better off buying it from GMG if they want to play the full game.

"Just a quick question: are you guys trying to play in offline mode or online? To prevent possibilities of cheating by editing files, the full story mode in the demo version is available only when you're online. If this problem persists even in online mode, then that's an issue.

And to complete the promotion and get the game for free you need to complete the story mode in less than 15 faults, and that means to complete level #27."

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1473865-Where-is-the-demo?s=1c1a2284cc140761b691b2361444777b&p=11847393&viewfull=1#post11847393

Ok I was wrong then, and the dev confirms what you said. Makes the entire thing seems so pointless to me, people are better off buying it from GMG if they want to play the full game.

"Just a quick question: are you guys trying to play in offline mode or online? To prevent possibilities of cheating by editing files, the full story mode in the demo version is available only when you're online. If this problem persists even in online mode, then that's an issue.

And to complete the promotion and get the game for free you need to complete the story mode in less than 15 faults, and that means to complete level #27."

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1473865-Where-is-the-demo?s=1c1a2284cc140761b691b2361444777b&p=11847393&viewfull=1#post11847393
No longer interested. Waits for bundle.

I was too depressed blogging and taking selfies to idle free Life Is Strange cards.

And I don't understand wtf spoder said about trials fake 80s dragon whatever but it sounds 2compliKted4me so I will wait for Uber cheap sale on Steam and then never play it.

So bundleofholding has a pretty good deal on a bunch of Lamentations of the Flame Princess shit. Think D&D if it was super dark. Most won't care, but at least a couple of people tend to like my posts about Tabletop Sim or trpgs, so this is for them.

I may need our next president to build a wall around my email account...

OPlU4be.jpg

Note how those google commies deemed certain ones to be "important."   :whistle2:k

So Life is Strange trading cards got disabled and so did the cards for the Savage Resurrection Beta. I got lazy and missed out on both drops.

I actually keep meaning to play Marvel Heroes with the controller once I saw they added support for it. I'll at least give a try. At least they give us that option unlike Diablo even though they clearly could do it since they did it for the console people.

So if the demo is the full game, and you finish it, what's the difference if they give it to you or not? No one cares about ewwplay +1 and it's not like you will ever need to play it again; at least not based on this: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/06/14/trials-of-the-blood-dragon-review/. This is clearly just a stunt to dredge up sales for a game that is clearly not meeting sales expectations.
And also a stunt to hopefully get more gamers to use UPLAY, which I'm sure mostly nobody really wants to use.

STEAM is where it's at for a feature-rich PC-client, TBH.

EDIT:

TREMOR ALERT

They got some bundle trash in stock. Oh wait this isn't the tremor thread.
This Steam+ Thread (emphasis on the "+" part) is pretty much the All PC Deals, Gaming, And Other Awesome Nonsense Thread anyways. [shrug]

EDIT 2:

I actually keep meaning to play Marvel Heroes with the controller once I saw they added support for it. I'll at least give a try. At least they give us that option unlike Diablo even though they clearly could do it since they did it for the console people.
Does Controller Companion have any controller-profiles up for the Diablo titles?

Quiet today.

That is a really cool costume for Storm. Makes me want to play Storm.

I got Rocket Raccoon as the character, which I had, and Cyclops X-Factor costume, which I didn't have though I do have Cyclops unlocked and leveled to 60.

Funny thing about Rocket Raccoon in Marvel Heroes is he's Australian unless you have his Guardians of the Galaxy movie costume in which case he turns American. :p

Not so bad for me. I can use the Rocket Raccoon character token to upgrade his ultimate power. I just have to run through and level him up.

On a completely different note, to all you people who paid for "Freebie"

FNNLKY0.png

Also the spam is brought to you by Carlmundo!

OK130P8.png

at least you don't have to do 25 different actions to get the damned key though.
Normally it's less actions but fortunately for you, I'm going to be ramming Eyas down your throats at any given opportunity ;)

I see Starbound is getting all gestapo on how they run their Steam forum.

Oh and there's a post in the bug reports forum (yeah you have to post in that specific forum if you are having an issue) that's like 320 posts called 1.0 Doesn't even start.

I see Starbound is getting a gestapo on how they run their Steam forum.

Oh and there's a post in the bug reports forum (yeah you have to post in that specific forum if you are having an issue) that's like 320 posts called 1.0 Doesn't even start.
I wanted to buy Starbound but then I seen Dragon Ball Z on sale.

I can't decide which one is a better waste of my money.

Expecting someone to complain about 3 dragon ball z dlc is too much money then follow by me giving 3 wall o' text that makes no sense.

No Friday bronight?

W t F is this shiz
Join the spofochabros. Seriously, if you want to play something, hop in chat and ask for a group. I'm almost always around during the normally scheduled event hours and am game for most anything. We has a pretty good team-up on Fox's mom just a few minutes ago.

Join the spofochabros. Seriously, if you want to play something, hop in chat and ask for a group. I'm almost always around during the normally scheduled event hours and am game for most anything. We has a pretty good team-up on Fox's mom just a few minutes ago.
Fighting games were never the same after playing with Fox's mom.

u gaise r missing the stream of the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I_06fWVxQQ
Oh man, are they using the constant feedback on that mic to attract animals so they can have a giant orgy? That's the only reason I can think of for all these furries to be in one place pretending to celebrate Sonic video games with a shitty stream.

Maybe we'll get to see Foxhack in the audience?

Bought Starbound with Putin-bucks a couple of years ago, game was a disaster then.  Played for about an hour or so today, they've added a bunch of stuff including quests and some content but I couldn't bother to get past the first planet where you apparently have to dig to the core to find stones to power a gate.  In some ways the additional layer of content above what Terraria has makes the game more tedious.

last time I looked at Starbound it was Terraria, in space, with an attempt to put some story on it and it was all incredibly boring, should I care to relook at it?

I couldn't beat Blood Trials, I got too amazed by the hotline stages and kept getting my bike stuck on a jump when I had 14 faults remaining.

Fun enough to buy on sale whenever it's 2.50 or bundle

bread's done
Back