Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
SHIT MAN THEY'RE PORTING THIS?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
God I wish...but no way that game gets ported.

I think you're right.

I should probably have either paid $3 more and purchased the Uplay version from nuuvem, or just paid $12 more (in TF2 Key costs) and got it from all the other people selling the ROW Steam version for 24 TF2 keys.

I know the obvious answer is to just wait four months, but I have wanted to play AC: Rogue ever since reading this Kotaku review; the game sounds like everything I hoped a Black Flag follow-up would be...
Your best option is to play the shit out of the game before it gets revoked, at least then you'll get playtime out of it. What sucks is that if it does get revoked, chances are Valve will get Ubisoft to ban the Uplay key, and when you repurchase the game Steam doesn't give you a new key.. so you'd have to repurchase it on a new Steam account.

Not sure if I've been hacked, but all my unredeemed gala keys showed up automatically and I don't know what to do.

So, I decide to drop them here and hope some nice people can help me deal with those keys.  :whistle2:|     

LvQNDTf.jpg

kQiHUwR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I've been hacked, but all my unredeemed gala keys showed up automatically and I don't know what to do.

So, I decide to drop them here and hope some nice guys can help me deal with those keys. :whistle2:|
This happened with my older bundles. My guess is Indie Gala auto revealed them, rather than you being "hacked"

I hope it ain't an error.

It would be sweet if Bloodborne is only just a Timed Exclusive.

EDIT:

I hope so but being a PS4 exclusive I just can't see it
This "exclusive" talk companies do has been so loose these days - ask the botching of the Square Enix + Microsoft w/ Rise of the Tomb Raider for X1.

We all thought it was XB1 Exclusive at one point, but it got clarified that's only a timed exclusive.

And we've seen other so-called "exclusives" like older XB games like KOTOR + Mass Effect 1, Gears of War 1 get PC ports later; and XB1's Ryse + Dead Rising 3 turn out to be Timed Exclusives, later hitting the PC.

It needs to be known if Bloodborne is only a Timed Exclusive for a certain period of time on Sony Platforms (which could mean it'll come to other Non-Sony platforms later) or if Sony themselves is flat-out making it exclusive to them period.

Since From has put Dark Souls 1 + 2 on PC, this gonna be interesting...

Dark Souls 1 & 2 was published by Bandai Namco whereas Bloodborne will be published by Sony(SCE) themselves so I would say the chances of Bloodborne coming to the PC will be much slimmer.

Stupid Question: Is Plati.ru a legit place to get ROW Steam Gifts....?

I just bought & added to my library "Assassin's Creed: Rogue" from a guy who calls himself a wholesaler, and apparently his contacts are from that site. He has sold several Rogue ROW gifts, wheelin' and dealin' on SteamTrades.

I mean, I like the price ($30.00) and I wanted the Steam version...and the game is downloading for Pre-Load as we speak....but I'm just wondering if I should expect a problem down the road. In a transaction totally unrelated to this, from a source unknown, I once bought a Steam key code (not a Gift) which was retracted by Steam a month later. (Hey, I was just learning the ropes then - but I should've known better.)

Any opinions would be appreciated... Thanks.

("You're an idiot! Why would you buy anything from there!" ...or... "eh, if it was a row gift, and you've redeemed it, you should be fine")
The site ends in .ru.

So no.

I always thought that Rocksmith allowed you to use a real guitar. What... kind of guitars are they handing out in arcades these days??? :shock:
39" electric guitar with Amp and cords. It's not fancy but it's nice. They also had a glitterbombed one. But I figured that'd put glitter all over me and I'd risk being asked if I were at a strip club whenever I used it.

re: Fake French PC Port

I knew MysterD'd be all over that.

re: I think I've been hacked because my unreedemed Gala keys are revealed so I'm going to post pictures of them with the keys showing

Well if they weren't redeemed before they sure are now.

re: Cheap Spanish boxed deal

Shipping kills it.

Hey guys.

Just leaving these here.

Biology Battle - 6ZH55-MF6IX-QT99V

Ghostship Aftermath  -   7KR8E-HW9XT-TA0MA

Madballs in Babo: Invasion   -  3VCBT-JIJBK-7AD7X

Is there a new Humble tomorrow or is that next week?
Should be next week, I believe.

Also, hosting an Indie Gala group buy for the new bundle.

$2.14 per bundle:

1. Blade

2. dfg

3. Malkan

4. Relysis

5. Palinn

Had to buy a second bundle, got two left in it.

1. Flowette

2. DrRock

3. cyrus386

I want to try Payday 2... but there are too many DLC and no "GOTY Upgrade"... and no way I'm going to pay $20 right now. I only tried it during a free weekend some time ago and didn't find it too different from the first one. I even found payday 1 to have more variety... but wanted to try it again, maybe it got some updates that make it better... ?
I'm so torn on this. So many people in the achievement community doing it right now, it's worth a ton of points if you're into the meta-Astats thing, there's an XP bonus event going on right now... but $20, meh. Haven't even played Payday 1 since before it dropped cards.

Someone gave me an old electric guitar.... staving off my long desire to grab a Squire Vintage Modified.

...so now I NEED A Rocksmith cable.

I was just playing skee-ball last weekend. ...it's still as good as it was when I was 10.
Has anyone yet successfully re-created the skee-ball experience digitally? It took a while for someone to get pinball right, and other quarter-eaters... And I don't mean the tickets. Valve's nailed that already, from a few different angles.

Should be next week, I believe.

Also, hosting an Indie Gala group buy for the new bundle.

$2.14 per bundle:

1. Blade

2. dfg

3. Malkan

4. Relysis

I like how this post was waiting for me by the time I got to the end of catching up, and then by the time I quoted it there were two more names on it.

Why is this game priced so damn high? It was $20 during the kickstarter, and it's currently in early access..

Ok, I get that Divinity Original Sin and Wasteland 2 did the same thing, but those games had a huge userbase and were quite popular, while I've never heard of After Reset.

I guess this is becoming a trend now?

People just can't appreciate dead presidents coming back to life to make their games anymore   :roll:

Why is this game priced so damn high? It was $20 during the kickstarter, and it's currently in early access..

Ok, I get that Divinity Original Sin and Wasteland 2 did the same thing, but those games had a huge userbase and were quite popular, while I've never heard of After Reset.

Well, we're pretty sure Richard Nixon isn't out to scam us.

polls_OoGMYnQcWn_i_am_not_a_crook_1_2351_693_poll_xlarge.jpeg

What I don't get is: are you paying for the full game or just a chapter?. From the kickstarter page:
we came to the decision to split the game into chapters with smaller goals to achieve, and aimed to release the Prologue by this Fall 2014! To make these plans a reality, we are launching this campaign with new content, an upgraded build of the game, daily updates and a smaller goal of $35,000.
I know it says "fall 2014", but...

FFX/FFX-2 Remastered ports might come to PC.

http://www.amazon.fr/Koch-M%C3%A9dia-Final-fantasy-X-2/dp/B00UBJ5JH4

inb4 MysterD wets himself
I'm pretty sure this is a listing mistake. Not because I don't believe Squeenix would ever do this - I mean, I'm sure they'll port it after they're done milking the console folks for all they're worth.

I think it's a mistake because Bloodborne has a PC listing on that same site, and there's no way in hell that'll ever be released on PCs since Sony is publishing it as a PS4 exclusive.

I would -love- to be wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

I'm pretty sure this is a listing mistake. Not because I don't believe Squeenix would ever do this - I mean, I'm sure they'll port it after they're done milking the console folks for all they're worth.

I think it's a mistake because Bloodborne has a PC listing on that same site, and there's no way in hell that'll ever be released on PCs since Sony is publishing it as a PS4 exclusive.

I would -love- to be wrong, but it's not happening ever so either buy a ps4 or cope with the fact that you'll never play it
ftfy

Daily is 66% off Pro Cycling Manager 2014 and 75% off the previous 2 games.

Check here for weeklong deals
Another Cyanide-developed/Focus Home-published game as the daily deal so soon? Can't be a coincidence.

Is it really that different than emulating it at 1080p at 60fps
Well A) It's more convenient B) You won't need as beefy a rig and C) I can guarantee you the PC port wouldn't run that well right out of the box anyways.

I truly, madly, deeply do not understand the appeal of JRPGs. My parents bought me FFVII when it came out on PC for my birthday. I guess they assumed that since I liked games, all of them are alike. I was open-minded, at first, but my God, that shit is so dreadfully written and all around just plain fucking stupid and I understood this even as a child.

Edit: I say child, but I was 13 or 14.

I truly, madly, deeply do not understand the appeal of JRPGs. My parents bought me FFVII when it came out on PC for my birthday. I guess they assumed that since I liked games, all of them are alike. I was open-minded, at first, but my God, that shit is so dreadfully written and all around just plain fucking stupid and I understood this even as a child.

Edit: I say child, but I was 13 or 14.
the-voices-are-telling-me-to-kill-you.jpg

But sersly, I thought Sonic All-Star Racing had a pretty fantastic storyline. I even teared up a bit at certain parts.

Man, Typing of the Dead is soooo stupid. Gameplay is great, but holy hell, there's a line of stupidity that shouldn't ever be crossed that they left behind a mile ago.  

this.jpg

...but when I click it, the price is $13.49. Nice trolling Valve.

Edit: Oh, shit, they fixed it. GabeN must be watching these boards... Everyone remain calm.

Man, Typing of the Dead is soooo stupid. Gameplay is great, but holy hell, there's a line of stupidity that shouldn't ever be crossed that they left behind a mile ago.
The whole House of the Dead series is like that. I still wake up at night in a cold sweat, questioning myself in a robotic voice where G is and why his blood stains are in the street.

[customspoiler=Suffer, like G did?][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LzruO-eUU[/youtube][/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back