Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Ah RDR and RDR2 would have been more acceptable and, of course, far shorter.
Yeah; I could've.

Though, technically...all games from this series, so far, have RDR in it for their acronym - Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption.

I could go RD Rev or RD Red, TBH. [shrug]

Plus, we don't know what Red Dead Redemption 2 will even be called; it's just a working title for us, right now. It could another damned RDR acronym, given Rockstar's history w/ the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was more annoyed that he did

"RD Redempt"

and then

"Red Dead Redemp 2"

Why not "RD Redempt 2" or "Red Dead Redemp".

Can't even be consistent in the laziness.

That FH3 patch seemed to do the trick for my system.. I didn't unlock but after 3 hours of play this morning it dawned on me I hadn't seen a noticeable frame drop all morning. (When it loads in between races it has some drops but who cares, and no they aren't noticeable either.)

New Forzathon Event starts tonight. The XP and CR challenges are both really easy. 50 Near Misses in a Extreme Track Toy category of car and 3 3 star speed zone challenges if I remember correctly,

The have a car you can unlock by winning a drag race in an Extreme Track Toy... I think this will be easy to do also... I think you'll see people taking turns winning and throwing races... but I've never done drag racing in FH3 so I'm only assuming.

The old HE cars that where on the spinner when leveling up are suppose (some reports of some of them still being on the spinner but it seems to be really rare) to have been removed from the spinner (meaning the only way to get them is going to be in the Auction House) since a new pack of them have been released... So if you want them better head to the AH for them sooner than later.

There is an handful of cars on sale during that Fozathon. Some of them I would consider worthwhile buys but patience and the AH is likely an even better deal.

I hope Re Dea Red and R De Rede 2 never come to PC. I hope Roc Sta abandons Pers Compu entirely.
:rofl: You absolutely slay me sometimes with your sense of humor.

I hope Re Dea Red and R De Rede 2 never come to PC. I hope Roc Sta abandons Pers Compu entirely.
Given how well GTA5 PC sells on Steam - and I guess probably elsewhere too, like say at retail and any other store selling Rockstar Social Club versions - I'd doubt they'd abandon PC entirely.

If anything, we might get RD Red 2 (if that's what they call it) at the worst probably a few years from now - i.e. GTA5 PC.

EDIT:

I was more annoyed that he did

"RD Redempt"

and then

"Red Dead Redemp 2"

Why not "RD Redempt 2" or "Red Dead Redemp".

Can't even be consistent in the laziness.
C'mon...it's me, MysterD; when the hell was I ever consistent?

Yeah; I could've.

Though, technically...all games from this series, so far, have RDR in it for their acronym - Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption.

I could go RD Rev or RD Red, TBH. [shrug]

Plus, we don't know what Red Dead Redemption 2 will even be called; it's just a working title for us, right now. It could another damned RDR acronym, given Rockstar's history w/ the series.
Red Dead Resolution

Red Dead Repackaging

Red Dead Repo-man

Red Dead Repooping

Red Dead Redder n' Deadeer

Red Dead Redemp

Red Dead Redempt

Red Dead Reeducation

Red Dead Restless Legs Syndrome

Possibilities are endless

Red Dead Resolution

Red Dead Repackaging

Red Dead Repo-man

Red Dead Repooping

Red Dead Redder n' Deadeer

Red Dead Redemp

Red Dead Redempt

Red Dead Reeducation

Red Dead Restless Legs Syndrome

Possibilities are endless
You forgot:

Red Dead Revelation

Red Dead Revolution

Red Dead Retribution

Red Dead Revenge.

Max Payne 3 was pretty good when they let you play the game, there were just way too many cutscenes in it and a lot that were mandatory. Really interrutped the flow of the game

Your bro-night attendance record?

Not the best person to make the joke, since I never attended a bronight, but it had to be done.
pot-and-kettle.png

I'm not sure if a button isn't loading or what but I have no idea how to get a key from dlh.net.  Says the hourly limit and that there's still keys left but no "Press this to get a key" or anything similar.

Never mind.  It wasn't giving me the "Check into Facebook" thing due to lag or whatever.  Finally popped up and now has a button for a key.

GMG has 4 "spooky" games for $0.49 plus a 10% off coupon for the upcoming Halloween "sale". What sort of "spooky" poop can you get for $0.49? Thought I check just for the lols. You guessed it - the same "spooky" poop you get in the mystery bundles! Well played G-Man, well played.

Corp Lifestyle Sim

Huntsman

Lifeless

3 Dead Zed

You have been warned.
there is a brofest scheduled for lifeless in november, worth the price of admission

It'll be a tablet game in 2031.
We all know MysterD won't play something if it isn't on PC. Plus he'd defeat the purpose of a tablet by adding a keyboard, mouse, external disk drive, hot swap drive bay, and external monitor to it.

there is a brofest scheduled for lifeless in november, worth the price of admission

Has lifeless been cheaper? That seems like a crazy deal. +3 for me anyway.
If Weiler is buying it, you know it's a good deal. It's never been bundled before, but it's published by GMG and I assume they want to get the playerbase and "sales" figures up.

If Weiler is buying it, you know it's a good deal. It's never been bundled before, but it's published by GMG and I assume they want to get the playerbase and "sales" figures up.
There have been complaints about no dev communication on the forum, and then I came across this post by a mod. I don't know what exactly they mean by "internal changes" but it doesn't look good to me.

CORPORATELIFESTYLESIMULATOR: 3ICP2-33FZB-0ZB80
Somehow I don't own this and it wasn't taken after an hour and a half. Thanks. Will play it tonight or tomorrow and edit in some kind of mini-review here.

EDIT: It's pretty good. I'm not normally a fan of twin stick shooters, but when I do like them, they usually have very simple "hold down the button" type attack mechanics, infinite use of a good weapon, and heavily destructible environments. In this game, you can hold down the button on every weapon. The basic fists have extremely satisfying knockback, and the baseball bat has a solid enough rate of fire to be a legit weapon. And there's actually a counter at the bottom telling you how much of the level you've destroyed.

I can't speak for how long it is, since I decided to stop and write this after the first boss fight. But other than potentially being really short, it seems like a solidly built game. Definitely the best "twin stick zombie shooter" game I've ever played.

I am looking for a discount coupon for Ori and Blind Forest.

Does anyone has one and not planning to use it? 

Edit: Got it already. However big thanks to "The End" for the offer. 

Outlast 2 demo impressions: the game looks incredible and for the first 10 minutes it was just about perfect and then a bunch of supernatural bullshit started happening and I was like "this is garbage."

Probably going to fakey it, though.

MysterD is gonna have an orgamus

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/788001608827281408

bread's done
Back