Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Also, didn't see it mentioned anywhere but Hero Siege Wrath of Mevius Digital Collector's Edition DLC is 75% off currently. Historical low and can be bought slightly cheaper in this bundle
9962a95318a14fb28e453d38481ec8bd.png

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

It's true, Mafia 3 is a fuck ing mess. Sill kinda enjoying it, though. Seems like a solid B game, which we don't really get many of these days.
It may be the ugliest AAA game released in the last 2-3 years not counting the PC versions of the PES series. Texturally disgusting, a ridiculous tint/blur that permeates and washes away color, broken settings, and just otherwise ruins a really engaging story. I liked the gunplay and soundtrack a lot and the cutscenes/voice acting are top notch. It's the only game where I've ever felt that I had to use a reshade filter just to play it though.

I've uninstalled it for the time being. I got it 50% off in the Humble glitch so a refund is pretty much out, but I would like to finish it at some point, maybe in a couple of years. Unless its technologically improved, I'm not bothering with it again. The only design positive that I can point to is the cool GPS system and the fact that it ran fairly well once they unlocked the FPS, but it still looked like the inside of weiler's mom's asshole after a 30 hour bender. AI is also completely braindead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, of course.

Since you're mentioning Sony exclusives - I'd love for the PC to one day get Demon Souls; Uncharted series; The Last of Us; God of War series; Heavy Rain; Beyond: Two Souls; Infamous series; Gran Turismo series; etc etc.

Of course, that's just for starters - there probably are plenty more I'd like to hit the PC, but it's too early and I ain't able to think of them all, at the moment.
I'd love for you to get a PS3. I got a brand new 500gb on Monday for $68 btw.

I don't understand why you're always raving about all of these games but won't do the simple thing and just play them.

If anyone is looking for a large SSD, just bought a Toshiba OCZ TR150 960GB for $175 from Newegg.

Use code MPGAMER16 for $25 off $200 when using MasterPass on checkout.

I'd love for you to get a PS3. I got a brand new 500gb on Monday for $68 btw.

I don't understand why you're always raving about all of these games but won't do the simple thing and just play them.
In reality, so he can say he's a PC gamer while only playing and pining for AAA console games.

What he'll say, mods, framerates, graphics, sdks, blah, blah, blah. All of which don't matter when the games aren't even on PC.

It may be the ugliest AAA game released in the last 2-3 years not counting the PC versions of the PES series. Texturally disgusting, a ridiculous tint/blur that permeates and washes away color, broken settings, and just otherwise ruins a really engaging story. I liked the gunplay and soundtrack a lot and the cutscenes/voice acting are top notch. It's the only game where I've ever felt that I had to use a reshade filter just to play it though.
I was watching some video last night (that I'm too lazy to look for from work) about all the weird little step-backs the game takes from Mafia II. No changing clothes, limited car customization, worse debris effects, worse environment interaction, worse melee fighting, etc. Seems like they really half-assed a lot in the game.

Flashback is one of those games that never goes on sale for more than 50% off (excluding Uplay copies). This is the first time it's ever been 75% off on steam, and likely the only time it'll be this cheap for a few more years.
Classic spoder maneuver - get everyone to panic and buy something in order to appease the bundle gods.

Does Flashback happen to include the original game as a bonus? The new version looks like garbage but the original is great and I sold my Genesis copy like a dingle.
It does, but apparently it's glitchy AND they couldn't get the license for the original music. So you only get sound effects.

Uplay is like a cheap Mexican knockoff of steam

So it makes sense that you would prefer it
Excuse me, if Uplay was a Mexican knockoff, at least it'd work right most of the time.

Can I ask where? I need a second PS3 and would get one at that price.
I bought one off Amazon Warehouse Deals for about that price a couple of years ago. Didn't come with a controller, so CS gave me $30 credit to buy one. Worked great for the handful of times I used it, although it only came with a 120GB HDD that I replaced with a 500GB.

Edit:

Also, anyone care to fakeybro this and play it with me?

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/hide-and-shriek/
Target has been clearancing them out the last few weeks. The window of opportunity is closing if it's not closed already. Try to find a store that hasn't done their markdowns yet and still has them in-stock, and at $175ish. The pricing team goes through on Mondays. Find the cat lady with the pricing gun and get her to update the sticker price. Good luck.

Yes, of course.

Since you're mentioning Sony exclusives - I'd love for the PC to one day get Demon Souls; Uncharted series; The Last of Us; God of War series; Heavy Rain; Beyond: Two Souls; Infamous series; Gran Turismo series; etc etc.

Of course, that's just for starters - there probably are plenty more I'd like to hit the PC, but it's too early and I ain't able to think of them all, at the moment.
Eh, you don't really want Heavy Rain... (I cannot believe I'm saying this but you should "Mooby it" and just what it on youtube.) You should replace that with LittleBigPlanet. inFAMOUS outside of an amazing twist in the final 2 few minutes of play isn't anything special... In fact, its really lackluster (Hell, it was lackluster enough that I skipped the second game.) so if your a baseball fan you should really want MLB: The Show to show up on PC.

Hell, if your a real baseball fan you should likely want that more than RDR.

Target has been clearancing them out the last few weeks. The window of opportunity is closing if it's not closed already. Try to find a store that hasn't done their markdowns yet and still has them in-stock, and at $175ish. The pricing team goes through on Mondays. Find the cat lady with the pricing gun and get her to update the sticker price. Good luck.
Okay, thanks, thought it might be that. My area has been cleaned picked by the SDers :(

Edit:

Also, anyone care to fakeybro this and play it with me?

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/hide-and-shriek/
Walmart keeps getting them in stock and selling out, so if you ask when the next shipment is due in you might be able to get one there for $150.

Eh, you don't really want Heavy Rain... (I cannot believe I'm saying this but you should "Mooby it" and just what it on youtube.) You should replace that with LittleBigPlanet. inFAMOUS outside of an amazing twist in the final 2 few minutes of play isn't anything special... In fact, its really lackluster (Hell, it was lackluster enough that I skipped the second game.) so if your a baseball fan you should really want MLB: The Show to show up on PC.

I would even settle for the crappy 2k series, but it would be nice if the Show made it PC. Too bad Sony will never let that happen.

+1

It's very sad that good developers are closing down yet Quantic Dream and David Cage are still able to get funding for their big budget landfills of pure gaming trash.
Huh. I guess I'm the only person here who liked Heavy Rain and Infamous. I have LittleBigPlanet 1 and 3 and have barely scratched the surface of them.

Huh. I guess I'm the only person here who liked Heavy Rain and Infamous. I have LittleBigPlanet 1 and 3 and have barely scratched the surface of them.
I liked Infamous, too. I especially liked the sequel--still think it's the best in the series. LBP was a fun multiplayer game when it came out but the sequels didn't really capture the charm of the original and I could never get into the creative aspect.

Good to see we're back on topic with some console talk.

can someone explain to me Tabletop Simulator? I kind of want it for it's ability to play like.... any game through workshop. Plus I can try my hand at making games I guess. But how does it work? Is it well made and entertaining to play? I guess I'd have to convince other friends to buy it as well right? Seems like a really cool system to try out new games before buying them as well as playing games with friends far away from me

Quantic Dream is top 5 dev team for me and I loved Heavy Rain back in the day. I can see why some don't like their brand of game but I love them and Detroit is one of my most anticipated games.

Does Flashback happen to include the original game as a bonus? The new version looks like garbage but the original is great and I sold my Genesis copy like a dingle.
Yes, original Flashback's there - but the damn music's not there.

EDIT:

I hope someone has the original music files and can mod it in somehow, if it hasn't been done yet. I should check and see if someone's done that yet.

EDIT 2:

...so if your a baseball fan you should really want MLB: The Show to show up on PC.

Oh, yes - I'd definitely want MLB The Show on the PC. No doubt about it.

EDIT 3:

I could help you with that, MysterD.

By the way you also want Until Dawn on PC.
Yes; that can come to the PC also.

IMHO: the more games on the PC, the better.

can someone explain to me Tabletop Simulator? I kind of want it for it's ability to play like.... any game through workshop. Plus I can try my hand at making games I guess. But how does it work? Is it well made and entertaining to play? I guess I'd have to convince other friends to buy it as well right? Seems like a really cool system to try out new games before buying them as well as playing games with friends far away from me
Tabletop Simulator is great. It's basically just a physics sandbox so you'll need to have the rules for the games you want to play. Some of the games are built with scripting to handle some of the game rules and some of them are basically just art assets for you to move around. It's nice to be able to play games like twilight imperium 3 over a a couple shorter sessions instead of trying to get your group together for an all day game.

Spoder's dream of me getting a mic is more likely to come true before you see MLB The Show on PC.
Well, they could add MLB The Show to their ever-growing list of PS Now Network games list for Playstation 4 platform + W10 systems....

Though, I do wish it wasn't streaming only via their network. Would be better if you could just buy + download games that you want like Steam normally does.

EDIT:

But y not? y not have better graphics and mods and workshop and PC crowd for MLB?
So they (the game creators) would have more control over their game, of course - that's "y not".

I'm not sure how many people play League of Legends here but the season is ending in 19 days.

if you want your "free" skin then you have to reach gold rank by the end of the season.

For all your efforts you will get a skin for a tree.

maokai.jpg

It isn't so much a deal but I've seen people talk about League of Legends once or twice.

I actually played a bit of ABC Murders...

The voice actor says "brain cells" instead of "little grey cells" even though that is what is on the subtitles.

0/10

Worst game of all time.

bread's done
Back