Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yup it seems to stutter way more now, man this Windows Store experiment has been a complete failure on their games
May I ask what your system specs? Because the game generally feel a lot smoother to me after the update. The wheelspin feels a bit sluggish now but overall everything else been holding constant 90+ fps for me on 1080p resolution and ultra settings with dynamic on or off. They actually make the customization menu a bit smoother now. I am running a 6700k with a 1070 and 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram though.

I liked Smash + Grab for what it was, but I would have expected it to be a F2P game eventually if they didn't add a massive amount of content to it. Just seems like something that would get old after a while. Cool concept, but a bit too simple and not enough depth with the state it was in. No regrets about the steam removal, but it sucks that we probably won't see a sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Probably my favorite GTA style game next to the Saints Row series.
Smash + Grab was quite cool. I liked the foundation and whatnot - but this is probably something they should now just release out into the wild now; and release a SDK.

Let the gaming community go nuts w/ making new maps, AI bots, new modes, or whatever - and turn it into something more.

The only other idea - sell the IP off and let whomever takes over go nuts w/ making new content, new DLC's, and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been unable to reach the Steam store for the past two days. Apparently the Steam image server is being actively blocked by my ISP, so no browser nor the Steam client render anything. Just my luck it happens when a Ubisoft sale finally freakin' shows up.

Hey everybody Nuuvem actually has some cheap games this week. 

http://www.nuuvem.com/catalog/price/promo

You don't even have to go on vacation to take advantage of the savings.

Some standouts are the Guilty Gear and Blazblue series at record lows and River City Ransom Super Sports Challenge also at an all time low.

Yeah, the content was lacking, but I'm actually very said we won't ever get to play that again. Not sure who they thought was going to pay $20 for that with the limited modes.

I am so happy right now. Not only does it mean I will get a PS4, but MysterD will continue to have purpose in his life for at least the next 10 years.
And as long as some of the games that I want are still missing from PC - yup, I'll still have even more of a purpose.

Some of that list would include would Fable 2; Gears 2+3+4+Judgment; Bayonetta 1+2; Red Dead Revolver; Red Dead Redemption 1+2; Halo 3+4+5+ODST. That certainly ain't everything, of course.

Oh; and also there's my huge backlog w/ stuff I ain't finished - which include Witcher 3 [base-game]; Hotline Miami 2 [working on that currently]; FFX; FFXIII; Grim Dawn; Fallout 4 + Season Pass; and also just added to the Dragon's Dogma to list.

Plenty of stuff I ain't started, either - such as AC: Syndicate Season Pass; Wasteland 2; FFX-2; FF XIII-2; and The Division.

And stuff I ain't bought that I want - such as DX: Mankind Divided; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Mad Max; Just Cause 3; Lightning Returns FF XIII-3; Mirror's Edge: Catalyst.

And that's all just for starters. Not even close to everything.

EDIT:

I think CockStar is taking a direct shot MysterD with this whole RDR and RDR2 PC port business.

OR

Maybe we should sacrifice the toaster to appease the angry R* gods.

Praise be unto them. Ugh-men.
Hopefully...if they do give us RDR2 PC late, they include ALL DLC available so far w/ the PC release when it's available.

I still want RDR1 PC port first.

EDIT 2:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407560/

Hey guys,

That game looks really good. Everyone buy it when it comes out.
Wishlisted it. Thanks.

I've been unable to reach the Steam store for the past two days. Apparently the Steam image server is being actively blocked by my ISP, so no browser nor the Steam client render anything. Just my luck it happens when a Ubisoft sale finally freakin' shows up.
What provider do you have? Currently I use Vyve. Within the last 30 minutes Steam has starting acting weird. For a while I could no longer download games, now I can't log onto the client. If I search the store from either Chrome or Edge no games show up. No games show up on the entry page either.

Here is what it looks like:

11kwqhd.png

It's not really a full Ubi sale though. Just a few random crap games.

Telnor.

It's a Mexican ISP. And their tech support is completely useless.

A few random crap games like Child of Light, Flashback and This war of Y U NO BAI IN RUSSIA
I think you mean Valiant Hearts The Great War. But like Cloudberry Kingdom was just cheaper on GMG. I feel like Flashback and Child of light have been this price or cheaper before too. Y did you not sell more chiclets before and buy them then?

I've actually been trying to sell my cards but the idle glitch isn't working, not to mention idle master can't log into Steam because of the ISP block. So.

That's fine - just give us the PC version then.

[shrug]

GTA5 PC is pretty damn good, BTW.
Single player ran fantastic most of the time on my GTX 760... except for one time I realized I was in the matrix and the city was flickering

GTAO ran a little worse, inconsistent performance

Either way, way better than console versions just for the damn KB+M for shooting

I think it'd be great if after lusting after RDR for years, it finally got ported to PC and it turns out to be the AAA game mysterd doesn't like
I'd doubt that.

Though, I think disappointment could be much more likely than say me disliking a game...

What about Bloodborne, MysterD? Don't you want Bloodborne on PC???

Civ VI Deluxe is $59.99 after you add it to the cart on greenmangaming. Best deal of it out there atm?
Shows up as $63.99 for me, but still tempting. At the moment I don't have the heart to cancel my 25th Anniversary Edition that comes with a bunch of cool physical bonuses that my son can destroy.

It's true, Mafia 3 is a  fuck ing mess. Sill kinda enjoying it, though. Seems like a solid B game, which we don't really get many of these days.

I think you mean Valiant Hearts The Great War. But like Cloudberry Kingdom was just cheaper on GMG. I feel like Flashback and Child of light have been this price or cheaper before too. Y did you not sell more chiclets before and buy them then?
Flashback is one of those games that never goes on sale for more than 50% off (excluding Uplay copies). This is the first time it's ever been 75% off on steam, and likely the only time it'll be this cheap for a few more years. Ubisoft hates discounting older/obscure games like this on steam, just like how Cold Fear has never been more than 50% off. I'd say it's the best game on sale right now for collectors, or for people that want to play it.

Also, didn't see it mentioned anywhere but Hero Siege Wrath of Mevius Digital Collector's Edition DLC is 75% off currently. Historical low and can be bought slightly cheaper in this bundle

What about Bloodborne, MysterD? Don't you want Bloodborne on PC???
Yes, of course.

Since you're mentioning Sony exclusives - I'd love for the PC to one day get Demon Souls; Uncharted series; The Last of Us; God of War series; Heavy Rain; Beyond: Two Souls; Infamous series; Gran Turismo series; etc etc.

Of course, that's just for starters - there probably are plenty more I'd like to hit the PC, but it's too early and I ain't able to think of them all, at the moment.

Flashback is one of those games that never goes on sale for more than 50% off (excluding Uplay copies). This is the first time it's ever been 75% off on steam, and likely the only time it'll be this cheap for a few more years. Ubisoft hates discounting older/obscure games like this on steam, just like how Cold Fear has never been more than 50% off. I'd say it's the best game on sale right now for collectors, or for people that want to play it.

Also, didn't see it mentioned anywhere but Hero Siege Wrath of Mevius Digital Collector's Edition DLC is 75% off currently. Historical low and can be bought slightly cheaper in this bundle
I bought Flashback at $1, but cant remember where.

I bought Flashback at $1, but cant remember where.
It had to have been a uplay key, because it isn't sold as a steam key elsewhere.. It's been on sale for around this price many times as a uplay key, but not steam.

.. and yes I know that the game requires Uplay anyway, but I prefer games on steam regardless.

Does Flashback happen to include the original game as a bonus? The new version looks like garbage but the original is great and I sold my Genesis copy like a dingle.

I'm actually on the opposite end of the spectrum. I find the open a game in steam, then get prompted to sign in to Uplay bit to be annoying and unnecessary. I prefer to just have my games on one client without having to log in twice. Seems silly to me. Then the Steam game gets "added" to your uplay library but you don't really own it on Uplay because to download and/or play from Uplay it then just launches Steam and...the whole thing is an exercise in stupidity to me so I think I'll be getting my Uplay games directly on Uplay from now on.

I'm actually on the opposite end of the spectrum. I find the open a game in steam, then get prompted to sign in to Uplay bit to be annoying and unnecessary. I prefer to just have my games on one client without having to log in twice. Seems silly to me. Then the Steam game gets "added" to your uplay library but you don't really own it on Uplay because to download and/or play from Uplay it then just launches Steam and...the whole thing is an exercise in stupidity to me so I think I'll be getting my Uplay games directly on Uplay from now on.
Welcome back, Motoki

Uplay is like a cheap Mexican knockoff of steam

So it makes sense that you would prefer it

bread's done
Back