Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Zombi is a pretty cool game. I went in with low expectations but found it to be surprisingly atmospheric and immersive. I played it on PS4 and I'll gladly pick it up for $5 Gabens.

From the Halloween sales I think i'm just getting Castlevania Lords 2......maybe Dead Rising 3....yeah I don't want much of these or want better discounts like Zero Time Dilemma for $15 or something.

WTF do you think?
[ Checks Steam page - http://store.steampowered.com/app/339230/ ]

Looks like it does.

EDIT:

Zombi is also $5 on UPLAY - http://store.ubi.com/us/game/?edition=Standard&pid=56c4948e88a7e300458b48a8&dwvar_56c4948e88a7e300458b48a8_Platform=pcdl#start=3

If you have 100 UPlay points in your account (yeah, I earn 'em from playing - but barely ever use those), you can get a 20% off coupon to knock it down to $4.

Not sure if there's tax on top of that, though.

That is an option, of course, if you don't have to have it on Steam and/or don't mind saving $1.

EDIT 2:

Bought Zombi for $4 from Uplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
o94ReC7.png

"Good" deals.

Its your streaming that is going to kill you, if you stream that is. SD is about 7th of your monthly cap gone in an hour...

HD (1080p) is about 3 GB an hour...
3GB/hr for 1TB is 333hrs of HD streaming or just shy of two weeks of 24hr days of just watching HD streaming video.

That said, whoever feels that it's a big deal is welcome to -- I'm not about to litigate everyone's internet usage. It's pretty much a nonevent for myself and my household.

I found Zombi to be a pretty garden variety zombie shootin' game. The "hook" is that each time you die you nominally respawn as a new person (since your last guy is dead) but in practice it just means having to run to reclaim your junk where you died and left it or starting over. Anyway, there was nothing about it to make me want to play it over a hundred other zombie shooters. It wasn't bad, just nothing distinctive.

The real lesson from Zombi is that Fox plays a shitload of zombie games. You'd think that would make him some sort of zombie game connoisseur but, in reality, it just means that he buys a lot of shitty zombie games on spec and you shouldn't blindly follow his lead.

Sacrificed to the Rambo gods...

BRO-ALERT

Dead By Daylight is on sale for $14 gabenbux and a CAG is selling the Nvidia codes for $10 in paypal.  

There's a few of us who want to buy it, but don't want to be stuck with it if we don't have enough bros to play it with.  

Putting this out there in case there are other similarly enamored bros who'd like to get it with us so we could play it.  

Edit: 

Apparently Nvidia is out of DxD codes.  Does anyone know if they restock those?  

wat no L4D sale for Halloween???

I bought that stupid Zombi game for $11 at launch and played it exactly once.
L4D1 is $5 at 75% off on sale on Steam, but L4D2 isn't on sale on Steam. WTH?

Regardless, L4D1+2 both each are $3.81 before any vouchers on GMG anyways. The better deal's on GMG for both anyways.

not sure why those prices are doubled for me
Madjoki likely bought those in bundles to get additional discounts.

Save 92% on Special Bundle2 on Steam

Save 94% on Silicon Echo Complete Pack on Steam

Save 92% on Zonitron Productions Complete Pack on Steam

I saw his post, saw these on the Steam pages for each game, and bought them myself to complete the couple games missing from each bundle.

A good rule of thumb is to approach every madjoki post as the first clue in a treasure hunt. :)

also Stand Up Empire was made paid, if you added while free because of mistake, you still have it. (only first 3 episodes were supposed to be free)

+3 episodes on steam!  Cards pls.

Madjoki likely bought those in bundles to get additional discounts.

Save 92% on Special Bundle2 on Steam

Save 94% on Silicon Echo Complete Pack on Steam

Save 92% on Zonitron Productions Complete Pack on Steam

I saw his post, saw these on the Steam pages for each game, and bought them myself to complete the couple games missing from each bundle.

A good rule of thumb is to approach every madjoki post as the first clue in a treasure hunt. :)
Looks like they've all been pulled now, tried a whole bunch and no dice.

And i had one with bridge constructor and 2 other games for 10 cents too! Why didn't let me checkout?! fuck :evil:

Pinball Arcade

- Season 2 Pro is 75% off ($9.99), new low

- Season 3 Pro is the same, if you missed it last time

- Season 4 Pro is 50% off ($19.99), also a new low, still kind of pricey but the tables are real good
Awesome! Picked up Season 2 Pro. Lots of good ones in there too. You're right though, Season 4 has some great tables, but I do wish Addams Family backers got a little extra discount on the pack.

So the Pro packs are almost the same price as the standard packs? That has got to be a price mistake.
Pretty sure it was like that the last time they had a sale on them. You REALLY don't need the pro features... but why not for a dime?

Tried Oh...Sir! Last night, since it was under $2, and it's a pretty fun little game. Definitely meant to be played against other people/friends, which luckily the devs added online multiplayer (unlike other "party games," which loathe online multiplayer for some reason).

You pick from a shared bank of words, as well as two only generated for you, and try to make the best insult possible. If you use the same nouns multiple time it creates combos.

Afaik it's only versus so might be hard to bro, but I'd have to check out the online stuff to be sure. Only messed around against the computer which is okay but not great.

Other reviews:

Played GTA V, it's a GTA game.

Played more Grim Dawn, it's a new Titan Quest and loot kinda sucks in Normal compared to Veteran (and Veteran isn't that much harder).

Downloading Fallout 4, NBA 2k16, and GTA V takes forever. And my return Asus N13 adapter got pissy about it a couple times (works great otherwise).

Does Dead By Daylight not come available as a four pack? I feel like it'd be a really cool game to pick up and play with my Payday pals, but ain't no chance I'll be able to convince them to drop over $10 on it. If there's no multipack option is this steam sale the cheapest the game has been yet?

Also since most recent reviews of the game seem rather negative was hoping maybe someone here could explain what's up. Is the game good, just kind of unbalanced right now or what's the deal?

Quick question for anyone who's played the PS4 and PC Pinball Arcade are the PC ones pretty good compared to the PS4 ones? I think I have season 1 and 2 on PS4 but they rarely go on sale period.

Does Dead By Daylight not come available as a four pack? I feel like it'd be a really cool game to pick up and play with my Payday pals, but ain't no chance I'll be able to convince them to drop over $10 on it. If there's no multipack option is this steam sale the cheapest the game has been yet?

Also since most recent reviews of the game seem rather negative was hoping maybe someone here could explain what's up. Is the game good, just kind of unbalanced right now or what's the deal?
This dude is selling them in the trade thread if you want it for $10. There's no 4 pack, so $10 is likely the cheapest you'll find it for.

No 4 pack, yes this is the cheapest it's been, and I will guess based on the comments I read when it was announced, that a whole bunch of whiny brats are mad that Michael Myers in the new DLC is overpowered, mad that the DLC wasn't free, and claiming that the game is Pay 2 Win now since Michael Myers is overpowered.

Heads up:

I subscribed to Lootcrate this month for the first time since it was horror themed.  Did it through Swagbucks and got a $3 coupon to use making it $17 plus $10 in swagbucks back to effectively make it $7.  Well worth it for all the goodies, but unbeknownst to me, the pin they include in each box comes with digital goodies, which usually suck, but this month the goodies were a Steam key for Superfight (which a lot of us got for free already) AND a steam key for The Walking Dead deck, which I was actually considering buying so that was icing on top of icing on top of icing on a very tall cake.  

Just a heads up for anyone else who subscribed and didn't know that.  

using secret handshake with gog:

yW362T2.png

logout, clear cookie, open gog via belarus proxy, login, add to cart & buy

Make sure you don't check "gift this order", or it will cost 1400 RUB.

You're not alone, MysterD. I missed the IG store robbery glitch as well. Serves me right for being in-game as the Glitching Hour was approaching.

bread's done
Back