Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So WGN posted about getting Daisy's Sweet Time (Digital Homicide game) for free from itch.io for doing one action.

Here's the trailer for the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgSxwsBhBA

Why are these idiots still in the business? This looks like some programming tutorial from Clickteam Fusion 2.5, and that's not even a joke. The characters might even be stock assets. I'm sure this "game" took less than 20 minutes to put together.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll have to try harder if you hope to reach Blade levels of key obfuscation.
I was going to randomly insert the letters F, E, and Z but that seemed a bit nuts. Would have done it as an image but I don't know how to add those yet. I've only been on here for 11 years.

Speaking of sacrafaces I just picked up Titanfall 2 and Owlboy and they're both real fun and I'm real glad to be a true FullPriceGamer.
Welcome to the club! Everything about Owlboy is brilliant. Some of the best artwork and music I've ever encountered.

One for karma...

F85Y8fezTAID3FI0GJ
Drat! I refuse to pick up Fez by any other means than a random CAG code drop, but I'm never in the right place at the right time. Well, except that one time I was walking downtown and I looked down an alley and someone was taking a crap behind a dumpster. Right place and right time for that one!

forearm.gif

i c wat u did der.

badcat.png

Bad cats, whatcha want
Watcha want, whatcha gonna do?
When sherlock spoder come for you
Tell me whatcha wanna do, whatcha gonna do?
Yeaheah

Bad cats, bad cats whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad cats, bad cats whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
1dfg2e.jpg

Some of us want our intestines to be in good health.

Or to not eat an assload of fat

Some of us just want to live.
Live a little! Who doesn't want to spend an hour and a half driving around with an entourage to 5 separate taco bells for 6 free tacos (we hit the same place twice) and "free" drinks each? :bouncy:

I'm not much on the hip slang the kids use these days, but I believe it goes something like #YOLOswaggityswag. :D/

I got my free taco.  There was a huge line.  I asked for a fiery one.  They gave me some dusty yellow one.  Also bought some other stuff cuz I figured I stood in line, might as well.  All in all Taco Bell succeeded in their plan to shave a few more years off my life expectancy. 

If I'm going to liquefy my insides with Taco Bell I'm not going to fuck around with some tacos I'm going straight for the sausage crunch wrap combo. Which I do every Fri-Sun.

Live a little! Who doesn't want to spend an hour and a half driving around with an entourage to 5 separate taco bells for 6 free tacos (we hit the same place twice) and "free" drinks each? :bouncy:

I'm not much on the hip slang the kids use these days, but I believe it goes something like #YOLOswaggityswag. :D/
#YOLOdiabeetuscornaryheartdiseasefatass

There are much tastier ways to eat an assload of fat. Such as:

carnitas.jpg

Carnitas

01212012-188883-rallys-baconzilla-2.jpg

Rally's / Checkers' Baconzilla

And maybe there's a mom joke in there, too.
Okay, you can eat carnitas in taco form morans. You are mexican, you should know that.

And Rally's and Checker's is disgusting so I question your opinion on anything food related.

My favorite local burrito dive has signs up about the al pastor now.  Dunno if that's the hip new thing in tacos or if I just never noticed it before.

SeasonalCAG Halloween Haul (Forgot to Post Yesterday):

Young Justice: Legacy
Mother Russia Bleeds Dealer Edition
Adventure Time: The Secret Of The Nameless Kingdom
Razortron 2000
Xcinerator
Rambo
Smugglers 5 DLC: The Smugglers Guild
Smugglers 5: Invasion DLC: Warrior Within
Of Love And Sorrow
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
GooCubelets: OCD
Cyborg Detonator
GooCubelets: The Void
Zombie Boom
Tracks of Triumph: Summertime
Klabi
24 HOURS
Aircraft War X
Violet Haunted

Thanks to Mad, SSP and Wags

Carnitas is overrated anyway, it's all about al pastor.
Blasphemy!

But seriously, most places overcook carnitas and they are dry. Hard to do them right. Al Pastor is easier to make since it is fattier, but a lot has to do with them using the right spice.

Tri-tip tacos, deadly. My wife is from CA central coast and they make that shit perfect.
Looked into it and apparently they're the only place that make it. Tri-tip is some sort of thing there.

My favorite local burrito dive has signs up about the al pastor now. Dunno if that's the hip new thing in tacos or if I just never noticed it before.
It's probably the local hip thing, but Mexicans have been eating it since the before our land was stolen by the Spanish, French, and Americans. (I just made that up, who knows when it was invented).

Nice find ezelkow on the day of the devs bundle being on steam. Now I don't have to wait til Day of the tentacle, oxenfree, and massive chalice are rebundled 

and i like taco bell 

not standing in line for a free taco though when they're only like 79 cents each or whatever

I've never set foot in a Taco Bell, so I didn't even realize they were that cheap.

At $0.79 a pop, those tacos must really be packed with high quality ingredients.

Looked into it and apparently they're the only place that make it. Tri-tip is some sort of thing there.
It's definitely where its most popular. It typically has different names in different places. Its not an easy get on the east coast sadly, but theres a few places I go to for lunch in NYC that do a mean tri-tip sandwich and they're typically So Cal style Mexican places. When we go visit the in laws, we always ship back a cooler of that shit on dry ice, once in a blue moon they'll do it for us too lol. Newport Steak is always tri-tip and any butcher worth a damn will know the cut.

You'll have to try harder if you hope to reach Blade levels of key obfuscation.
In honor of this statement, here's a Steam key for a game that I ran through a Caesar cipher corresponding to this month then encoded in hex.

36 41 54 34 54 2d 53 4e 38 52 4b 2d 38 55 36 39 35

ur welcum lurkers

As someone that use to literally eat taco bell daily a year back? Avoid it, my stomach and body has never felt any better till I stop eating that trash.

That was stuff was literally stopping my heart where I was in the hospital for a week, I got a healthy diet plan and lost 100 pounds and I'm now at my recommended weight prescribe by my doctor.

I tried eating one recently and that Doritos taco made me want to vomit.

In honor of this statement, here's a Steam key for a game that I ran through a Caesar cipher corresponding to this month then encoded in hex.

36 41 54 34 54 2d 53 4e 38 52 4b 2d 38 55 36 39 35

ur welcum lurkers
Key was invalid.

6LE4E-DY8CV-8F695

Last edited:
Oh for the love of God! The seventh game of the World Series just went into extra innings and now they're rolling out the tarp.

fuck you mother nature.  :evil: 

So, I'm probably being grumpy old man about this, but why the hell are people abbreviating Titanfall 2 as TF2?
It's Titanfall, not Titan Fall. 

There's been so many times this week it's taken me far longer than it should to realize that people aren't talking about Team Fortress 2.

Oh, and two down in the bottom of the tenth. This may end very soon.

2 outs. Looks like this could be the Cubs' year...

EDIT:

Walk. Davis is up, who had a homer earlier in the 8th for Cleveland.

EDIT 2:

So, I'm probably being grumpy old man about this, but why the hell are people abbreviating Titanfall 2 as TF2?
It's Titanfall, not Titan Fall.

There's been so many times this week it's taken me far longer than it should to realize that people aren't talking about Team Fortress 2.

Oh, and two down in the bottom of the tenth. This may end very soon.
Is T-Fall 2 acceptable?

Base hit into center, now it's a one run game. I don't want to be Carl Edward Jr if this goes poorly for the Cubs.

2 outs. Looks like this could be the Cubs' year...

EDIT:

Walk. Davis is up, who had a homer earlier in the 8th for Cleveland.

EDIT 2:

Is T-Fall 2 acceptable?
Isn't T-Fal a toaster brand?
And the Cubs win the World Series.

bread's done
Back