Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Am I correct in assuming that FM refers to Football Manager? If so, you might wanna be on the lookout for physical copies of the game, as they come with a steam key. Just make sure you get a new copy, of course. Otherwise the key might be used. If you're lucky. you might be able to find a copy for less than you'd pay for just the key. Or you could always pick up a previous year's version for cheap just to try it out.
I didn't know that there were physical copies for sale. This might not be a bad option for me as I can pick up an older version cheap.

EDIT - Seeing the Amazon/E-Bay copies it seems as if even the physical versions that are a few years old are expensive, unless I wanna go with 2010 or earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some avatars that they can use, no one is currently using them.

photo-323588.png
photo-475711.png
Stay away from my Ave-vee-tard!

I'm back motherfukcers! Ya shoulda killed me last year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CLmjeU7Af4

Finally got away from Yanni C....he had Motoki and I captured in a basement...told me if I didn't shut up, he'd take his barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat and use Motoki's head for batting practice.....Of course I couldn't shut up so.....poor Motoki....I think I also hear LostUnderwear in the basement....begging for his mother's 3rd uncles ferret's sisters child's life....but I couldn't be sure....

Finally got away from Yanni C....he had Motoki and I captured in a basement...told me if I didn't shut up, he'd take his barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat and use Motoki's head for batting practice.....Of course I couldn't shut up so.....poor Motoki....I think I also hear LostUnderwear in the basement....begging for his mother's 3rd uncles ferret's sisters child's life....but I couldn't be sure....
You got motoki killed. You monster!

You got motoki killed. You monster!
I've freed him from the addiction of buying Shitty Poopiez bundles, or rather Yanni did....I think Yanni was originally going to just break his point-n-click fingers so he could no longer play HOG Grandma Games...but that was too cruel, so he just got it over quickly...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Steam store update just went live.

I've freed him from the addiction of buying Shitty Poopiez bundles, or rather Yanni did....I think Yanni was originally going to just break his point-n-click fingers so he could no longer play HOG Grandma Games...but that was too cruel, so he just got it over quickly...
"And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Welcome back, rc. :)

finally, complete and utter content blocking on steam. You can now fully hide any and all video content. Plus eliminate up to 3 tags to never be shown them anywhere. Steam is finally rpgmaker, f2p, and walking simulator free \o/

Just in time for Election Day, Homefront: the Revolution dropped another Co-Op mission (Uncle S.A.M.) and the second single player DLC drops this week.

RqxhESN.jpg

Bok9msz.jpg

thanks cag
I just received the same email. :(
Breach: CheapAssGamer.​com
Date of breach: 1 Jul 2015
Number of accounts: 444,767
Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames
Description: In approximately mid-2015, the forum for CheapAssGamer.​com suffered a data breach. The database from the IP.​Board based forum contained 445k accounts including usernames, email and IP addresses and salted MD5 password hashes.

Oh and Happy Birthday Blade.

Knowing my CAG password would allow someone access to things such as my old Everquest forums account, my old GeoCities account and potentially my old MySpace account.  Horrors!

Hey, luckily there's LastPass in the latest humble bundle...

Only a partial shill, I don't work for them or anything, but I've loved the product and have been a subscribed member for years.

bread's done
Back